00s was the best decade FIGHT ME

H

Hunter

Banned
Best games, best music, best movies, relatively good economy(at least before 2008...), hypergamy was at an all time low(there was a statistic that showed hypergamy was lowest in record time before 2010 when social media got big), women had the best figures and didnt look fake, best general atmosphere, kids werent too bad, politics took a backseat, internet had a wild west mysterious vibe and felt truly magical etc etc.

10s is just complete garbage. more shit games with lootboxes and microtransactions. more walkie talkie games that are basically interactive movies rather than FUN. shitty processed slow edgy mainstream music with zero substance or grit. hollywood infested with SJW politics. politics have came to the forefront again and its fucking everywhere. women look fake as shit and are getting fatter. economy got fucked due to the crash in 2008. internet now is worse, everything is monetized, yt has become cancer with shitty generic streamers and gamers. zoomer kids are complete phaggots. thanks to dating social media, hypergamy has skyrocketed and is the highest its ever been. need i say more?

90s was nice but severely overrated and gaming wasnt at its peak then although it was climbing up. music was good but 00s music is mostly 90s style with enhanced audio and better video quality. movies were good too.

80s seemed chill but gaming was very expensive and low quality. music and movies were alright.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Bennett, ChoSeungHui and 7 others
I also noticed that people were much more chill back then. It was okay to disagree with someone politically or religiously and still get along. Most people didn’t really give a shit but everyone is so angry now.

Wish I could turn back time..:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, ChoSeungHui, Achathin and 3 others
Can't relate

I also noticed that people were much more chill back then. It was okay to disagree with someone politically or religiously and still get along. Most people didn’t really give a shit.

Wish I could turn back time..:feelscry:
agreed. now you're either a neo-nazi or a bleeding heart snowflake. i wish i could @Time Travel back to much simpler times.
Can't relate
then that means youre a kid and need to GTFO

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Insomniac

This piece reminds me of those times

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
Your where a little kid in the 00’s JFL
Shut it duckface. I heard that song during that period of my life. That is all.

90s mog 00s hard

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
90s mog 00s hard
90s is so fucking overrated and filled with cringy shit like pokemon and DBZ. 00s overshadows the 90s in every way.

90s is so fucking overrated and filled with cringy shit like pokemon and DBZ. 00s overshadows the 90s in every way.
00s was an extension of the 90s in many ways tbh. They aren’t that much different.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett and Deleted member 1476
00s was an extension of the 90s in many ways tbh. They aren’t that much different.
i know. my point is 00s is basically the 90s on steroids.

• JFL
Reactions: Demir and Insomniac
Until 2014 tbh

my life ended in 2010 when i met my oneitis. im a zombie ever since

1940s were pretty good too

June 2009 my happy life would end. I became super popular that school year. Literally could have dated my oneitis but didn’t have the courage to make a move on her. Next school year I was placed in a different class from all the popular friends I made the previous year, and everything I built socially was ruined. I have been crying looking back for 10 years this month...

Even before that, the years before June 2005 were amazing. The grass was greener, the sky was more blue. The world was a beautiful place when I was a young child.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hunter
June 2009 my happy life would end. I became super popular that school year. Literally could have dated my oneitis but didn’t have the courage to make a move on her. Next school year I was placed in a different class from all the popular friends I made the previous year, and everything I built socially was ruined. I have been crying looking back for 10 years this month...
i feel ya. could have fucked any girl when i was 13 back in 2014 but i didnt care. now we both regret our indecisiveness.

Best games, best music, best movies, relatively good economy(at least before 2008...), hypergamy was at an all time low(there was a statistic that showed hypergamy was lowest in record time before 2010 when social media got big), women had the best figures and didnt look fake, best general atmosphere, kids werent too bad, politics took a backseat, internet had a wild west mysterious vibe and felt truly magical etc etc.

10s is just complete garbage. more shit games with lootboxes and microtransactions. more walkie talkie games that are basically interactive movies rather than FUN. shitty processed slow edgy mainstream music with zero substance or grit. hollywood infested with SJW politics. politics have came to the forefront again and its fucking everywhere. women look fake as shit and are getting fatter. economy got fucked due to the crash in 2008. internet now is worse, everything is monetized, yt has become cancer with shitty generic streamers and gamers. zoomer kids are complete phaggots. thanks to dating social media, hypergamy has skyrocketed and is the highest its ever been. need i say more?

90s was nice but severely overrated and gaming wasnt at its peak then although it was climbing up. music was good but 00s music is mostly 90s style with enhanced audio and better video quality. movies were good too.

80s seemed chill but gaming was very expensive and low quality. music and movies were alright.
Looksmaxing was invented in 2014 (italian incels started talking about techniques to become more attractive in 2010)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Bennett
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Achathin
what??? looksmaxxing has been around for literal centuries lmao.
plastic surgery has existed for centuries, bodybuilding was invented by Sandowd in 1890, minoxidil in 1960, makeup was invented by ancient egyptians etc...
Looksmaxing has gathered different practices with the aim of attracting females: in fact people in the past only used plastic surgery to fix severe flaws or "become more self-confident", now there are men who go under the knife just to increase their attractivity.
there are many further examples: in the past neck training was designed for rugby players and boxers, now looksmaxers train their neck just to become more handsome

before 2014 who would have ever dared to use minoxidil to change the eyebrow shape?

what about heightmaxing? before looksmaxing only people below 160cm would try increasing HGH by taking mk677

Every fucking generation says this shit.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel, Dude420 and 2 others
Agreed kinda makes me sad to think, life seemed so sunny and pure

I especially agree with the music and TV shows part. Rap and hip hop was at its peak in the early-mid 2000’s
my life ended in 2010 when i met my oneitis. im a zombie ever since
9 years man ?

no 2000s for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Balkancel
world ended in 2014ish tbh

I refuse to even accept 2019 as my present, this is some nightmare dystopian future that I'm trapped in, in my mind the 2000s will always be the present.

• +1
last decade before this gay earth became a solo battle royale between 3+ billion men

I don't know if it was the best but it was better than the nightmare decade were stuck in now. I want to escape this horrible dystopian future and go back my childhood in the early/mid 00s. even the late 2000s was miles better than now.

• +1
almost any time before internet 2.0 and social media dominance looks blissful in comparison I guess.

• +1
not a single word

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I refuse to even accept 2019 as my present, this is some nightmare dystopian future that I'm trapped in, in my mind the 2000s will always be the present.
2000s is the present that we want to be present
I don't know if it was the best but it was better than the nightmare decade were stuck in now. I want to escape this horrible dystopian future and go back my childhood in the early/mid 00s. even the late 2000s was miles better than now.
late 00s is where shit started getting worse but very very slowly. life was still great back then. PS3/360 just came out, movies werent SJWised, and politics mostly took a backseat(besides the election). all this third wave feminazi shit started early to mid 10s.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: skittlekorn
Everything went downhill after 2012

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
i feel ya. could have fucked any girl when i was 13 back in 2014 but i didnt care. now we both regret our indecisiveness.

No you couldn’t have JFL

every decade was worse than previous, 00s were better than 10s, 90s were better than 00s, 80s were better than 90s, and so on...

No you couldn’t have JFL
citation needed?
every decade was worse than previous, 00s were better than 10s, 90s were better than 00s, 80s were better than 90s, and so on...
90s wasnt better than 00s and 80s wasnt better than 90s. 00s is the peak of societal and technological advancement before shit went downhill. and i can back this up objectively.

citation needed?

90s wasnt better than 00s and 80s wasnt better than 90s. 00s is the peak of societal and technological advancement before shit went downhill. and i can back this up objectively.

citation needed?

Your delusional of you think that your 13 year old self had any sex appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back