[JFL] 1 Middle easterner vs 6 dutch males

X

x69

?????? ????

@blackopstruecel You literally can't go up against dutch males? they're chads?
Jfl. Dutch males are the biggest pussies ever.

They're throwing beer bottles at him but everything he uses are THEESSEE HANDSSS. Ofcourse they are big hairy Middle eastern hands but still.

@Tony what nationality are you? Or ethnicity

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel

They're throwing beer bottles at him but everything he uses are THEESSEE HANDSSS. Ofcourse they are big hairy Middle eastern hands but still.

I never said I can't go up against them. I said that they mog me

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
He destroyed them tbh

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors

im bulgarian tbh

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
This guy is TURK. He hates kurds like u. Would do the same if he saw u on the street tbh

X

x69

?????? ????
im bulgarian tbh
That's nice. Are the girls there more traditional or is it full of hypergamy?
This guy is TURK. He hates kurds like u. Would do the same if he saw u on the street tbh
Only if we speak about political things jfl. Against dutch people we would team up and beat them up together.
Kurds and Turks are brothers since we're so similar. Our culture/food/music is pretty much very similar

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors

Only if we speak about political things jfl. Against dutch people we would team up and beat them up together.
Kurds and Turks are brothers since we're so similar. Our culture/food/music is pretty much very similar
traditional

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Turkish men only get turkish girls in NL tbh, i am saying this as a turkish guy. I am not living there, so you might know better. How are the chances of turkish men to date a dutch blonde?

X

x69

?????? ????
Turkish men only get turkish girls in NL tbh, i am saying this as a turkish guy. I am not living there, so you might know better. How are the chances of turkish men to date a dutch blonde?
Turks (ethnics) are lower class and have a stereotype of being Alpha and aggressive. Ethnics that don't exhibit these behaviours and just act dutch are well-respected by dutch girls as far as I know.

Most blondes I have seen in bigger cities are in relationships with ethnics. My chances as kurdish guy are wayyyy better with ethnic girls. It depends on the guy his personality (Assuming we're talking about a average turk and a average blonde).

Some ethnics strongly lower in value when they don't exhibit Alpha behaviour. Some increase in value.

Ethnics going out with other ethnics is a huge failo. I went out with a dutch friend of mine and girls were much more receptive. My dutch neighbours and people that know me have respect for me and like to talk wkth me. It has a lot to do with personality (assuming yojr looks are good to begin with)

fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018

lol in that situation someones gonna get their throat slit and it isn't gonna be a dutch person

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew

AHAHAHAHAH literally laughing out loud lmao he knocked that one pussy out with a single high dht punch to the nerdics estrogen filled jawline

Curious0

Curious0

beta manlet
What were they doing? Standing there just waiting for the punch? Wtf

X

x69

?????? ????
What were they doing? Standing there just waiting for the punch? Wtf
They were throwing beer bottles at him jfl. See how everyone turns his back against him (sign of submission). They were scared of the high DHT middle easterner

Curious0

Curious0

beta manlet
They were throwing beer bottles at him jfl. See how everyone turns his back against him (sign of submission). They were scared of the high DHT middle easterner
High DHT? This guy was fat, so he has higher estrogen. In a fair 1vs1 he would have no chance lol.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)