1 Middle easterner vs 6 dutch males

X

x69

?????? ????

@blackopstruecel You literally can't go up against dutch males? they're chads?
Jfl. Dutch males are the biggest pussies ever.

They're throwing beer bottles at him but everything he uses are THEESSEE HANDSSS. Ofcourse they are big hairy Middle eastern hands but still.

@Tony what nationality are you? Or ethnicity

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Raddemon, Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 6401

They're throwing beer bottles at him but everything he uses are THEESSEE HANDSSS. Ofcourse they are big hairy Middle eastern hands but still.

I never said I can't go up against them. I said that they mog me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • +1
He destroyed them tbh

• +1

im bulgarian tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 6401
This guy is TURK. He hates kurds like u. Would do the same if he saw u on the street tbh

• +1
im bulgarian tbh
That's nice. Are the girls there more traditional or is it full of hypergamy?
This guy is TURK. He hates kurds like u. Would do the same if he saw u on the street tbh

Only if we speak about political things jfl. Against dutch people we would team up and beat them up together.
Kurds and Turks are brothers since we're so similar. Our culture/food/music is pretty much very similar

• +1

Only if we speak about political things jfl. Against dutch people we would team up and beat them up together.
Kurds and Turks are brothers since we're so similar. Our culture/food/music is pretty much very similar
traditional

• +1
Turkish men only get turkish girls in NL tbh, i am saying this as a turkish guy. I am not living there, so you might know better. How are the chances of turkish men to date a dutch blonde?

• +1
Turkish men only get turkish girls in NL tbh, i am saying this as a turkish guy. I am not living there, so you might know better. How are the chances of turkish men to date a dutch blonde?

Turks (ethnics) are lower class and have a stereotype of being Alpha and aggressive. Ethnics that don't exhibit these behaviours and just act dutch are well-respected by dutch girls as far as I know.

Most blondes I have seen in bigger cities are in relationships with ethnics. My chances as kurdish guy are wayyyy better with ethnic girls. It depends on the guy his personality (Assuming we're talking about a average turk and a average blonde).

Some ethnics strongly lower in value when they don't exhibit Alpha behaviour. Some increase in value.

Ethnics going out with other ethnics is a huge failo. I went out with a dutch friend of mine and girls were much more receptive. My dutch neighbours and people that know me have respect for me and like to talk wkth me. It has a lot to do with personality (assuming yojr looks are good to begin with)

• +1
"males"

• +1

lol in that situation someones gonna get their throat slit and it isn't gonna be a dutch person

• +1

AHAHAHAHAH literally laughing out loud lmao he knocked that one pussy out with a single high dht punch to the nerdics estrogen filled jawline

• +1
What were they doing? Standing there just waiting for the punch? Wtf

• +1
What were they doing? Standing there just waiting for the punch? Wtf
They were throwing beer bottles at him jfl. See how everyone turns his back against him (sign of submission). They were scared of the high DHT middle easterner

• +1
They were throwing beer bottles at him jfl. See how everyone turns his back against him (sign of submission). They were scared of the high DHT middle easterner
High DHT? This guy was fat, so he has higher estrogen. In a fair 1vs1 he would have no chance lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and Deleted member 6401
necro
its over

20% Warning

slavcelchinceljawcel,

You have a received a 20% Warning from 6ft1 for the post [JFL] 1 Middle easterner vs 6 dutch males

Additional comments:
necropost

You can read the rules of the site here:

Thank you.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7027, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 1774 and 1 other person
20% Warning

slavcelchinceljawcel,

You have a received a verbal warning from 6ft1 for the post [JFL] 1 Middle easterner vs 6 dutch males

Additional comments:
necropost

Thank you.
big bhaiceps would never

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 3328
20% Warning

slavcelchinceljawcel,

You have a received a 20% Warning from 6ft1 for the post [JFL] 1 Middle easterner vs 6 dutch males

Additional comments:
necropost

Thank you.
thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 3328
1774.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Haha
“Hij is een fucking kast”
:feelskek:

JFL at blond hair pig skined pink dicked cheese race

Same thing can be observed with a lot of club fighters, they go against 5 sometimes even 10 guys at the same time but they don't go down they tank all the punches and knock everyone out.

In fights:
higher weight > lower weight
lower inhibition > higher inhibition
higher agression > lower agression

Most fights Ive seen like these, one is really willing to fight, while others dont really want to. A bit similar to that video where the one guy knocks out a few others in a night club.
=> Fight like your life depends on it or get the fuck out of there. If you chose to fight half-assed you´re gonna have a bad time...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Same thing can be observed with a lot of club fighters, they go against 5 sometimes even 10 guys at the same time but they don't go down they tank all the punches and knock everyone out.
You need to come back to reality,son.Nobody is winning a 1v5, much less a 1v10. Even prime Tyson Fury will lose as long as they're normal sized men( at least 5'9 and 170lb and above).

You need to come back to reality,son.Nobody is winning a 1v5, much less a 1v10. Even prime Tyson Fury will lose as long as they're normal sized men( at least 5'9 and 170lb and above).

Nah i've seen Bar/Club videos of MMA fighters absolutely fucking up 5 to 10 guys at once, they punch him nothing happens while every punch of his drops them like flies.

Nah i've seen Bar/Club videos of MMA fighters absolutely fucking up 5 to 10 guys at once, they punch him nothing happens while every punch of his drops them like flies.
Hmmm that sounds interesting. Can you post a video or two here?

• Love it
Reactions: Weed
Actually lifefuel ngl I like it when 1 guy reks everyone ngl 1 man army

Users who are viewing this thread

Back