1 Month on finasterid. I lost my libido, my hair sheds even more, my dick fell of and I wanna kill myself.

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
Just kidding.

My sperm is a little more watery and less, but besides that I have 0, zero, nada, none serious side effects so far.
Before taking it I easily lost 40-50 hair when going by hand through it after showering. Today it where around 20 and it seems like a few hairs on my hairline, maybe like 20-30 are already slightly regrowing. They are still very fine, but time will show if they get better.
This is imo a very good result for 1 month and strengthens me in my decision to take it.

I will soon post a blood test as well to see how my serumdht changed.

Anyone 22+ who has beginning to have mbp should get on it asap.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2933, Lorsss and 4 others
Just kidding.

My sperm is a little more watery and less, but besides that I have 0, zero, nada, none serious side effects so far.
Before taking it I easily lost 40-50 hair when going by hand through it after showering. Today it where around 20 and it seems like a few hairs on my hairline, maybe like 20-30 are already slightly regrowing. They are still very fine, but time will show if they get better.
This is imo a very good result for 1 month and strengthens me in my decision to take it.

I will soon post a blood test as well to see how my serumdht changed.

Anyone 22+ who has beginning to have mbp should get on it asap.

View attachment 188761
You should get in Zinc supplement. Especially the double power ones, it should fix the sperm issue

@Lifeisgood72 on suicidewatch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
why would you commit androgenic suicide when you can just apply ru58841 to your scalp
Logically RU should solve the problem but in practice it seems like people have middling results with a few exceptions who have insane results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
im gonna get fin soon too and see if i got any sides. will report

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and LordNorwood
You should get in Zinc supplement. Especially the double power ones, it should fix the sperm issue
Thanks for the tip, I'll do some research on that.

why would you commit androgenic suicide when you can just apply ru58841 to your scalp

Fin is battletested since decades and besides some fear mongering seems pretty safe.

RU is likely not on the marked due to commercial viability but we don't know for sure + All the anecdotal knowledge is from people who are taking it 4 years max. So we have zero knowledge on long term sides.
And it seems like there is some sonsory upregulation which means you have to take more and more the longer you are taking it.

I will probably try it in 6-9 month after I recovered from my pectus excacatum surgery, when I do my first cycle, but obly as addition and for the time of the cycle.

>fell for fin meme

Lol

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
fin is a magic pill. i got some hairline back and now i dont have to worry.

Darolutamide better than RU

People still fear mongering fin in 2019? Feels weird bro

did you get bloat or are you not lean anyways?

I'm still going strong on fin. It has prevented basically ALL hairloss and have regrown hairs and even very slight hairline regrowth.

Zinc increases my hair thickness feeling tremendously. I ran out of my zinc pills a couple months ago and now I feel my hair quality is about the same as before taking zinc, but I still experience no hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 1862
I'm still going strong on fin. It has prevented basically ALL hairloss and have regrown hairs and even very slight hairline regrowth.

Zinc increases my hair thickness feeling tremendously. I ran out of my zinc pills a couple months ago and now I feel my hair quality is about the same as before taking zinc, but I still experience no hairloss.
just any old zinc supp?

just any old zinc supp?
I was taking ZMAs. There is a recommended safe daily dose that the FDA or something recommends, but I haven't researched enough about it because there are a bunch of different types of zinc with different absorption rates.

Zinc is dangerous if you take too much for a prolonged period of time.

I was taking ZMAs. There is a recommended safe daily dose that the FDA or something recommends, but I haven't researched enough about it because there are a bunch of different types of zinc with different absorption rates.

Zinc is dangerous if you take too much for a prolonged period of time.
thanks

I'm pretty sure magnesium glycinate absorbs best but I have no idea about zinc, surely taking a pill or two of ZMA a day isn't dangerous?

thanks

I'm pretty sure magnesium glycinate absorbs best but I have no idea about zinc, surely taking a pill or two of ZMA a day isn't dangerous?
3 pills a day ZMA. Yeah not dangerous because they use the worst absorption zinc I think. ZMA pills are way too expensive is why I stopped buying it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862