1 or 2 crooked teeth?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
My upper teeth are all straight, but on the bottom there is my right canine which is pointing back slightly, and the one next to it slightly going forward, everything else is straight. Is there a cheaper way to fix this without braces?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
jew doctors

There will be a day for payback for the suffering they caused us.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, jefferson and RichardSpencel
I have this too on my bottom teeth. Currently wearing braces :feelsbadman:

Invisalign is an option but jew doctors convinced me to get braces instead which I deeply regret.
Invisalign is still expensive af to fix 2 teeth

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Myobrace

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and CupOfCoffee
Just transplant horse incisors into your mouth theory
Just be a horse and hope a foid will want to commit bestiality with you theory.

I've heard that device will also widen the palate and jaw in the process (speed up mewing results), is it legit or will it only straighten the teeth?

Last edited:
I've heard that device will also widen the palate and jaw in the process (speed up mewing results), is it legit or will it only straighten the teeth?
Yes. Also helps you mew during sleep.

Is there a way to get it without seeing a practitioner
Yes just buy online. Myobrace is a one size fits all thing, it can't be adjusted or modified. So there is really no reason that I can see as to why you should have to go to a practitioner. Its like getting an electrician to replace a light bulb.

Yes just buy online. Myobrace is a one size fits all thing, it can't be adjusted or modified. So there is really no reason that I can see as to why you should have to go to a practitioner. Its like getting an electrician to replace a light bulb.
Aliexpress?

Just get braces nigga

Does the myobrace also expand your mandible?