LifeFuel 1 Year After Joining Looksmaxx

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Professional
Time online
25d 23h 4m
Joined this forum one year ago... it's the least toxic forum of its kind afaik

Just wanted to say thanks. I am rich again from market pumping and making $ from some trades and etc.

I stopped actively participating more than 6 months ago, I think you can figure out most of your flaws and how to fix them if its even possible and move on for the most part. I had consults with the top surgeons and I moved forward with chin/jaw filler, losing weight, filling in severe wrinkles on face, dying eyebrows, veneers, lipo, haircut change, skincare with retin-a etc.

Living it up, thanks to this knowledge and a lot of hard work losing weight (I'm like 16% bf, 20% DXA now, so not fat at all anymore)

I fixed a lot of physical flaws and reaping the benefits. Been slaying like crazy, because now I have looks money and status. Before I had only money and was betabuxxing.

Two hints: locationmaxx boys, if you are facing racism in the west gtfo and play on an even playing field. If you are white, JBWmaxx, you can have all ethnic women idgaf i dont want them

Also, focus on social media. You must instagrammaxx and edit your photos to look as good as possible

Iswhatitis19

Iswhatitis19

"Near Chad all you need to do is lose facial fat"
Time online
28d 20h 8m
Alright

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Time online
129d 16h 6m

Just wanted to say thanks. I am rich again from market pumping and making $ from some trades and etc.

I stopped actively participating more than 6 months ago, I think you can figure out most of your flaws and how to fix them if its even possible and move on for the most part. I had consults with the top surgeons and I moved forward with chin/jaw filler, losing weight, filling in severe wrinkles on face, dying eyebrows, veneers, lipo, haircut change, skincare with retin-a etc.

Living it up, thanks to this knowledge and a lot of hard work losing weight (I'm like 16% bf, 20% DXA now, so not fat at all anymore)

I fixed a lot of physical flaws and reaping the benefits. Been slaying like crazy, because now I have looks money and status. Before I had only money and was betabuxxing.

Two hints: locationmaxx boys, if you are facing racism in the west gtfo and play on an even playing field. If you are white, JBWmaxx, you can have all ethnic women idgaf i dont want them

Also, focus on social media. You must instagrammaxx and edit your photos to look as good as possible
what will be your instict and feeling to what to invest in for the near future?

fag112

fag112

Confirmed 6 PSL Chad
Time online
27d 8h 14m
could you PM pics?

im interested OP

also did you buy bitcoin?

Be_ConfidentBro

Be_ConfidentBro

RDF#7, 6'1, 5.5 PSL Subhuman
Time online
29d 18h 43m
Brb using imagination

Grimba

Grimba

Count
Time online
22d 15h 31m

Didn't happen. Nice larp op

spark

spark

Zephir
Time online
61d 12h 51m
liar liar pants on fire

J

joseph

Mage
Time online
42d 16h 44m

how do you location max as a curry

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Professional
Time online
25d 23h 4m
im not involved in crypto, dont want that volatility, rather own assets with fundamentals and cashflow

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

Zephir
Time online
35d 9h 3m
im not involved in crypto, dont want that volatility, rather own assets with fundamentals and cashflow
show us your portfolio so we know you’re not larping tbh

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Mod
Time online
169d 20h 1m
Time passes by quickly, I’ve almost been on here for 2 years and I still remember discovering this forum like it was yesterday.

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
29d 6h 35m
Arent you asian op? Theres only so much you can do about the asian pheno. Also if youre realistic, its still the betabuxxing that does the job, youre just less repelling now than before, most likely.

If you truly have looks, you would get approached by white stacielites or high tier beckies and I doubt that is what happens. Unless you flash your expensive shit everywhere like car, watch, clothes etc. then it just pulls golddiggers.

A true Chad could wear dirty jeans with holes and would be approached by at the very least normie level women.

Last edited:
Patient A

Patient A

Life is a Listing game
Time online
54d 1h 16m
Send cash for my surgery pls

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Professional
Time online
25d 23h 4m
Arent you asian op? Theres only so much you can do about the asian pheno. Also if youre realistic, its still the betabuxxing that does the job, youre just less repelling now than before, most likely.

If you truly have looks, you would get approached by white stacielites or high tier beckies and I doubt that is what happens. Unless you flash your expensive shit everywhere like car, watch, clothes etc. then it just pulls golddiggers.

A true Chad could wear dirty jeans with holes and would be approached by at the very least normie level women.
The west makes it seem like asian pheno is bad when in reality it’s much more neutral in the east

I’m succeeding on tinder which is 95% based on looks

Last edited:
S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
29d 6h 35m
The west makes it seem like asian pheno is bad when in reality it’s much more neutral in the east

I’m succeeding on tinder which is 95% based on looks
Tinder is indeed about looks, unless you have pictures there in luxurious places or with luxurious things like super expensive cars, yachts, very expensive designer clothes, watch, etc.

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Professional
Time online
25d 23h 4m
Tinder is indeed about looks, unless you have pictures there in luxurious places or with luxurious things like super expensive cars, yachts, very expensive designer clothes, watch, etc.
The girls i banged from there are not being paid and are all way above average, young, skinny, good faces, good bodies etc.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
168d 4h 46m
show us your portfolio so we know you’re not larping tbh
To add. "Money" management, when rich. Is imo massively different, from managing "money" when poor/normal.

When haveing wealth, it's usually more about managing the risk of not losing all or alot of it; and still getting some return from it.

While when still poor/normal, and wanting to ascend alot financially. I think money than is used in aggressive strategies, to build wealth. So it will be used much more higher risk. Like for example, using your money to invest in your own business; which might cause 100% loss of invested money or returns rangeing from decent to great.

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Professional
Time online
25d 23h 4m
To add. "Money" management, when rich. Is imo massively different, from managing "money" when poor/normal.

When haveing wealth, it's usually more about managing the risk of not losing all or alot of it; and still getting some return from it.

While when still poor/normal, and wanting to ascend alot financially. I think money than is used in aggressive strategies, to build wealth. So it will be used much more higher risk. Like for example, using your money to invest in your own business; which might cause 100% loss of invested money or returns rangeing from decent to great.
The highest ROI on investment is often in starting your own business, agree

Leviathin

Leviathin

Aspiring Musicianmaxxing
Time online
5d 25m

>mfw progress thread with no pics

rrrrrr8526

rrrrrr8526

kpopmaxxer
Time online
11d 21h 50m
fillers are a cancer. They hide the root cause and migrate after a while.

Fill the recession not with fillers but with skin that's stretched from good bones