1 Year After Joining Looksmaxx

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
Joined this forum one year ago... it's the least toxic forum of its kind afaik

Just wanted to say thanks. I am rich again from market pumping and making $ from some trades and etc.

I stopped actively participating more than 6 months ago, I think you can figure out most of your flaws and how to fix them if its even possible and move on for the most part. I had consults with the top surgeons and I moved forward with chin/jaw filler, losing weight, filling in severe wrinkles on face, dying eyebrows, veneers, lipo, haircut change, skincare with retin-a etc.

Living it up, thanks to this knowledge and a lot of hard work losing weight (I'm like 16% bf, 20% DXA now, so not fat at all anymore)

I fixed a lot of physical flaws and reaping the benefits. Been slaying like crazy, because now I have looks money and status. Before I had only money and was betabuxxing.

Two hints: locationmaxx boys, if you are facing racism in the west gtfo and play on an even playing field. If you are white, JBWmaxx, you can have all ethnic women idgaf i dont want them

Also, focus on social media. You must instagrammaxx and edit your photos to look as good as possible

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Essonerian, HQNPmaxxing and 24 others
Alright

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin

Just wanted to say thanks. I am rich again from market pumping and making $ from some trades and etc.

I stopped actively participating more than 6 months ago, I think you can figure out most of your flaws and how to fix them if its even possible and move on for the most part. I had consults with the top surgeons and I moved forward with chin/jaw filler, losing weight, filling in severe wrinkles on face, dying eyebrows, veneers, lipo, haircut change, skincare with retin-a etc.

Living it up, thanks to this knowledge and a lot of hard work losing weight (I'm like 16% bf, 20% DXA now, so not fat at all anymore)

I fixed a lot of physical flaws and reaping the benefits. Been slaying like crazy, because now I have looks money and status. Before I had only money and was betabuxxing.

Two hints: locationmaxx boys, if you are facing racism in the west gtfo and play on an even playing field. If you are white, JBWmaxx, you can have all ethnic women idgaf i dont want them

Also, focus on social media. You must instagrammaxx and edit your photos to look as good as possible
what will be your instict and feeling to what to invest in for the near future?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
nice thread

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
could you PM pics?

im interested OP

also did you buy bitcoin?

Brb using imagination

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

Didn't happen. Nice larp op
Ashley Olsen Reaction GIF by Filmeditor
Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF
Bill Murray Sigh GIF by Groundhog Day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, GigaAscender and pizza
Lmao nigga money maxing on gta 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: getra, EverythingMaxxer, warpsociety and 3 others
liar liar pants on fire

No pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and GigaAscender

how do you location max as a curry

im not involved in crypto, dont want that volatility, rather own assets with fundamentals and cashflow

• +1
Reactions: getra
im not involved in crypto, dont want that volatility, rather own assets with fundamentals and cashflow
show us your portfolio so we know you’re not larping tbh

Time passes by quickly, I’ve almost been on here for 2 years and I still remember discovering this forum like it was yesterday.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Lars, Yerico7 and 2 others
Arent you asian op? Theres only so much you can do about the asian pheno. Also if youre realistic, its still the betabuxxing that does the job, youre just less repelling now than before, most likely.

If you truly have looks, you would get approached by white stacielites or high tier beckies and I doubt that is what happens. Unless you flash your expensive shit everywhere like car, watch, clothes etc. then it just pulls golddiggers.

A true Chad could wear dirty jeans with holes and would be approached by at the very least normie level women.

Last edited:
Send cash for my surgery pls

Arent you asian op? Theres only so much you can do about the asian pheno. Also if youre realistic, its still the betabuxxing that does the job, youre just less repelling now than before, most likely.

If you truly have looks, you would get approached by white stacielites or high tier beckies and I doubt that is what happens. Unless you flash your expensive shit everywhere like car, watch, clothes etc. then it just pulls golddiggers.

A true Chad could wear dirty jeans with holes and would be approached by at the very least normie level women.
The west makes it seem like asian pheno is bad when in reality it’s much more neutral in the east

I’m succeeding on tinder which is 95% based on looks

Last edited:
The west makes it seem like asian pheno is bad when in reality it’s much more neutral in the east

I’m succeeding on tinder which is 95% based on looks
Tinder is indeed about looks, unless you have pictures there in luxurious places or with luxurious things like super expensive cars, yachts, very expensive designer clothes, watch, etc.

Tinder is indeed about looks, unless you have pictures there in luxurious places or with luxurious things like super expensive cars, yachts, very expensive designer clothes, watch, etc.
The girls i banged from there are not being paid and are all way above average, young, skinny, good faces, good bodies etc.

show us your portfolio so we know you’re not larping tbh
To add. "Money" management, when rich. Is imo massively different, from managing "money" when poor/normal.

When haveing wealth, it's usually more about managing the risk of not losing all or alot of it; and still getting some return from it.

While when still poor/normal, and wanting to ascend alot financially. I think money than is used in aggressive strategies, to build wealth. So it will be used much more higher risk. Like for example, using your money to invest in your own business; which might cause 100% loss of invested money or returns rangeing from decent to great.

To add. "Money" management, when rich. Is imo massively different, from managing "money" when poor/normal.

When haveing wealth, it's usually more about managing the risk of not losing all or alot of it; and still getting some return from it.

While when still poor/normal, and wanting to ascend alot financially. I think money than is used in aggressive strategies, to build wealth. So it will be used much more higher risk. Like for example, using your money to invest in your own business; which might cause 100% loss of invested money or returns rangeing from decent to great.
The highest ROI on investment is often in starting your own business, agree

4C8F3442 05BE 4E83 B10A E863BCC0AD0D

>mfw progress thread with no pics

fillers are a cancer. They hide the root cause and migrate after a while.

Fill the recession not with fillers but with skin that's stretched from good bones

hey welcome back bro :)