1 year of high carb, low fat, chicken diet vs 1 year of low carb, high fat, red meat diet [Nutrition and Looks]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
In the past 2 years I spent 1 year consuming high carb, low fat and high amounts of chicken. I avoided red meat because of (((science))). I was redpilled :soy::soy: in that year too but since becoming blackpilled (nearly a year ago) I have consumed a lot more red meat and avoid chicken. This is the difference I noticed if you are interested.

High Chicken, carb, low fat
+permabloat
+good size (bloatmaxxed)
+low energy (needed to nap everyday)
+poor hormonal profile
+high bodyfat
+weak
+high injury rate
+low aggressiveness
+for some reason I had more female attention
+more aspie

high fat, low carb, red meat diet

+leaner
+low bloat
+better T
+more aggression
+lower injury rate (collagen)
+better skin
+better hair
+high energy (almost never nap)
+better proportions
+smaller size
+Low inhib

Roiding (HGH) with red meat, high fat and low carb is ideal. I miss my bloat size though but i looked feminine

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CupOfCoffee, Chigga and 8 others
carbs me

• +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT and ZyzzReincarnate
legit as always

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, Ritalincel and Afrikancel
The first diet is you choosing something dumb. If you search around TRP and you find guys that know their shit they suggest going to /r/zerocarb because it promotes the second diet style.
Anyway, this is legit and proven.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
you like eating meat as much as me

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
The first diet is you choosing something dumb. If you search around TRP and you find guys that know their shit they suggest going to /r/zerocarb because it promotes the second diet style.

I have always advocated a red meat diet, newcel. Please don't ever try to act like an authority on diet. I am the authority.
you like eating meat as much as me
I eat red meat at least twice a day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sizzurp and androidcel
Messages44

In the past 2 years I spent 1 year consuming high carb, low fat and high amounts of chicken. I avoided red meat because of (((science))). I was redpilled :soy::soy: in that year too but since becoming blackpilled (nearly a year ago) I have consumed a lot more red meat and avoid chicken. This is the difference I noticed if you are interested.

+permabloat
+good size (bloatmaxxed)
+poor hormonal profile
+high bodyfat
+weak
+high injury rate
+low aggressiveness
+for some reason I had more female attention
+more aspie

high fat, low carb, red meat diet

+leaner
+low bloat
+better T
+more aggression
+lower injury rate (collagen)
+better skin
+better hair
+high energy (almost never nap)
+better proportions
+smaller size
+Low inhib

Roiding (HGH) with red meat, high fat and low carb is ideal. I miss my bloat size though but i looked feminine
is the red meat vs chicken difference really that big? or is it just to accommodate the high fat diet? whenever i ate red meat id bloat and stomach felt like fucking glue.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
Eating red meat (garlic sausage) every day since I was 8 and can confirm that I have never been lean but bloated all the time but Idgaf (dedsrs)

Ruminant meat=fish/shellfish>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dirt>>>>>>>>>>>>chicken tbh

My health has been improving steadily ever since going red meat x fish x water only

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel

I have always advocated a red meat diet, newcel. Please don't ever try to act like an authority on diet. I am the authority.

I eat red meat at least twice a day
Isn't red meat bad for your heart?

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
No, its a myth. The studies actually show that it is processed meat not red which is bad for you

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, make_it_to_the_top, kobecel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Stingray, manlet cUnt and 4 others
is the red meat vs chicken difference really that big? or is it just to accommodate the high fat diet? whenever i ate red meat id bloat and stomach felt like fucking glue.
Where do you get your low quality meat from? Walmart dollar section?

Start buying organic from a local butchers. Since swapping out for high quality sources, my digestion of meats improved. Also it depends on genetic predeposition. My ancestors ate a heavy meat based diet and low carb so i genetically digest it real well. I feel best on diets that my ancestors have ate for millenia.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and SayNoToRotting
Can only afford red salmon at the moment, I mean that's still sumthin isn't it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Buy liver. I bought 1lbs for 2 bucks before

@androidcel

How.. how good is red salmon alone?

Attachments

• Weston_Price-Nutrition_and_Physical_Degeneration.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Afrikancel
+permabloat
+good size (bloatmaxxed)
+poor hormonal profile
Legit, I have the exact experience eating high-carb. Perma-bloat, gas, shitty energy in the evenings, poor sleep
No, it's one of the most nutritionally dense foods out there.
However, it can be dangerous if you're eating both high carb and high meat / saturated fat
is the red meat vs chicken difference really that big?
chicken is much higher in omega 6, which is inflammatory. You want to eat chicken rarely.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Rimcel
Legit, I have the exact experience eating high-carb. Perma-bloat, gas, shitty energy in the evenings, poor sleep

No, it's one of the most nutritionally dense foods out there.
However, it can be dangerous if you're eating both high carb and high meat / saturated fat

chicken is much higher in omega 6, which is inflammatory. You want to eat chicken rarely.
High IQ and correlates with my research and discussions with academics

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RationalBrody
Where did you get red meat in Africa?

carbohydrate
the act of sticking both of your penises into the ass cavern of a hot bitch
Joe Youngcarbohydrated all over Cynthia's bootie hole
by Cecil Williams October 07, 2007

What do you think of pork meat? I've read it's mediocre because of estrogen increasemrnt, but I wanna ask you for confirmation

What do you think of pork meat? I've read it's mediocre because of estrogen increasemrnt, but I wanna ask you for confirmation
Yes. High pork consumtpion leads to hihh E. Asians eat a lot of pork and look like women. Based arabcels don't eat pork and are high DHT.

I only eat goat/sheep/ beef/bison/ game

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chintuck22, androidcel and 1 other person
Yes. High pork consumtpion leads to hihh E. Asians eat a lot of pork and look like women. Based arabcels don't eat pork and are high DHT.

I only eat goat/sheep/ beef/bison/ game
Godfucking damnit I was hoping for you to say no... Good bye greek Gyros!

• +1
Chicken reduced ur testosterone.

Wait, a study here in Finland said that you should avoid red meat and eat it rarely that you should only eat chicken and fish. Are the jews trolling me again?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Post pics or stfu

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
My health and metabolism improved a lot after switching to an all meat diet. Fuck carbs.

I'm eating a ton of food, gaining strength and losing weight at the same time.

My diet is also like 80% fat and rest carbs and protein, I only eat like 150g of carbs. This is optimal diet

My diet is also like 80% fat and rest carbs and protein, I only eat like 150g of carbs. This is optimal diet
Not really. Keeping carbs that low while not letting your body get into ketosis will only lead to you having no energy and being hungry all the time, as you will constantly be low on glycogen. You're better off keeping carbs under 30g if you are going to be doing low carbs, that way you get the benefit of ketosis. I personally eat zero carbs apart from a few that are in liver that I eat twice a week, and I feel better the lower my carbs are.

Not really. Keeping carbs that low while not letting your body get into ketosis will only lead to you having no energy and being hungry all the time, as you will constantly be low on glycogen. You're better off keeping carbs under 30g if you are going to be doing low carbs. I personally eat zero carbs apart from a few that are in liver that I eat twice a week.
150g is all you need for energy if you don’t gymcel or workout heavily, otherwise bump it to 200g. I’m actaully never really hungry cuz of the high fat it’s super filling

150g is all you need for energy if you don’t gymcel or workout heavily, otherwise bump it to 200g. I’m actaully never really hungry cuz of the high fat it’s super filling
If that works for you, then fine, but it's not ideal for most people imo. Ketosis would reduce your hunger even further.

If that works for you, then fine, but it's not ideal for most people imo. Ketosis would reduce your hunger even further.
Might start doing 200g carbs for extra energy tho tbh I feel low energy sometimes, what’s good amount of carbs for optimal energy if you don’t work out?

Might start doing 200g carbs for extra energy tho tbh I feel low energy sometimes, what’s good amount of carbs for optimal energy if you don’t work out?
If I were to eat more than 100g of carbs and not workout, I would just keep fats low and carbs high tbh. I personally feel much better when I don't consume carbs and eat high fats, though. I don't see any reason to keep fats low without ketosis, as you get none of the benefits. How many calories do you eat a day?

• +1
Reactions: Coping
If I were to eat more than 100g of carbs and not workout, I would just keep fats low and carbs high tbh. I personally feel much better when I don't consume carbs and eat high fats, though. I don't see any reason to keep fats low without ketosis, as you get none of the benefits. How many calories do you eat a day?
About 2500 high fat diets are great but I prob need to bump my carbs up a bit more since 150g might be too low for me, tho I’m not working out right now so not completely sure, my energy levels are shit sometimes but prob more cuz of stress and other factors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
About 2500 high fat diets are great but I prob need to bump my carbs up a bit more since 150g might be too low for me, tho I’m not working out right now so not completely sure, my energy levels are shit sometimes but prob more cuz of stress and other factors
Your energy levels are shit because you trying to utilize are two very different energy sources at once (fat and carbs). You want either or. Either high fat or medium-high carb, not both. If you keep feeding your body carbs, that's what it will rely on for energy and 150g is not a lot. If you need your carbs, get rid of the fats and keep it at 40-60g. Try eating a lot of filling carbs with a low glycemic index and stay away from processed foods and sugar.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Afrikancel, RationalBrody and Coping
If only I could afford to eat that much meat a week, over for us poorcels.

• +1
Pics or stfu