1 year of neck training and 1 year of no neck training [Neck and Looks]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I trained my neck over the course of a year and then havent trained for a year. I trained my neck when i was redpilled :soy::soy:. This made a huge difference to my looks. Perhaps the biggest. A thick neck is perhaps the 4th most important factor behind face, height, frame. In terms of looks.

Im going to buy some weights to retrain my neck so I can get my gains back.

Neck is an easy looksmaxx @androidcel

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, jefferson, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
Probably legit but i have narrow and recessed lower third and i think neck training can lead to problems like sleep apnea. I need to do more research before starting doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Probably legit but i have narrow and recessed lower third and i think neck training can lead to problems like sleep apnea. I need to do more research before starting doing it.
I gained an inch no issue. Apnea only happens when you gain more than 2" imo.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Will you ever post pics to back your statements

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and GenericChad1444
Water is wet

Man on moon

How big is your neck now?

Welcome back my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
What's your routine? Do you also have to train traps. I will start neck training when I start bulking again.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Do you do those atustic twist things or just flexion and extension

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
How to gain neck height?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
how do i gain 3-4 inches to my neck

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
This question sounds retarded but does neck muscle building work when you're not in a calorie and protein surplus?

This question sounds retarded but does neck muscle building work when you're not in a calorie and protein surplus?
Yes to some degree as the neck gains muscle rapidly even on calorie maintenance if you have never trained it.

how do i gain 3-4 inches to my neck
4" is unrealistic and dangerous tbh. You can get sleep apnea. Gaining 1-2" is noticable especially if you gain width

How to gain neck height?
A rope should stretch it out real good. :feelskek::feelskek:
@androidcel

Do you do those atustic twist things or just flexion and extension
I just ordered my weights so they should arrive in a week or so. I will probably do all directions of motions for maximum gains as that is how the neck muscles operate. Anatomy isn't autistic, newcel.

How big is your neck now?
Real small. About 14.5". Dropped from 15.5" (at least) so it looks comical at my height.

What's your routine? Do you also have to train traps. I will start neck training when I start bulking again.
I will design a routine once my weights arrive. Just remind me in 2 weeks once I have played around with them a bit.

Will you ever post pics to back your statements
No. I only share pics on snapchat with some people.
Welcome back my nigga
Thanks my nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, dodt and androidcel
This is actually a very serious concern even on a visual level. A thick neck will make one look like a thumb if one doesn't have a projecting chin and defined jawline

• +1
Reactions: Legitcel, GGG_THE_GOAT and androidcel
This is actually a very serious concern even on a visual level. A thick neck will make one look like a thumb if one doesn't have a projecting chin and defined jawline
fucking over then imagine seeing gymcel with big arms thick neck but recessed chin from side.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Yes to some degree as the neck gains muscle rapidly even on calorie maintenance if you have never trained it.

4" is unrealistic and dangerous tbh. You can get sleep apnea. Gaining 1-2" is noticable especially if you gain width

A rope should stretch it out real good. :feelskek::feelskek:
@androidcel

I just ordered my weights so they should arrive in a week or so. I will probably do all directions of motions for maximum gains as that is how the neck muscles operate. Anatomy isn't autistic, newcel.

Real small. About 14.5". Dropped from 15.5" (at least) so it looks comical at my height.

I will design a routine once my weights arrive. Just remind me in 2 weeks once I have played around with them a bit.

No. I only share pics on snapchat with some people.

Thanks my nigga
Add my Snapchat I’ll pm you.