1 year of skincare...

Can you do a candid of looking straight and not above

How old?

Also reaper is coming for you boyo you better start running.
I took this less than a year ago, skinnier in it alao

Oh fk wrong link.

Holy fuck psl 7
Tenor 3

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5634
New forum chad

OK, your eyes look fine from that angle, but your mid face and lower face look terrible by comparison. Basically what I was trying to say is that you have an incel face except for your lower third.

What helps you a lot though is the height + big muscles halo, and I know because I'm 193 cm and skinny and from the height halo alone I get lots of IOIs, women don't approach me though because I'm so skinny.

My point is that the face doesn't really matter as long as you are muscular and tall.

Also, you have a receding hairline but it doesn't seem to ruin your success judging by what you said.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Uglybrazilian and .*my*.
OK, your eyes look fine from that angle, but your mid face and lower face look terrible by comparison. Basically what I was trying to say is that you have an incel face except for your lower third.

What helps you a lot though is the height + big muscles halo, and I know because I'm 193 cm and skinny and from the height halo alone I get lots of IOIs, women don't approach me though because I'm so skinny.

My point is that the face doesn't really matter as long as you are muscular and tall.

Also, you have a receding hairline but it doesn't seem to ruin your success judging by what you said.
Problem he is 22. If its not a mature hairline but actualy a norwood one he is pretty fucked

Problem he is 22. If its not a mature hairline but actualy a norwood one he is pretty fucked
He is the same age as me but looks much older. He looks like he is in his late 20s or early 30s, probably due to bad genetics. By comparison, I age very slowly, people always think I am 3-4 years younger than I really am, this didn't help me back when I was 18 since I looked too young for even just the women my age, but now at 22, it works in my favour.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 5634
Damn OP what a slayer, first person I've seen in a while on here that I can say 100% mogs me no questions asked

What's your skincare routine? Any before pics?

He is the same age as me but looks much older. He looks like he is in his late 20s or early 30s, probably due to bad genetics. By comparison, I age very slowly, people always think I am 3-4 years younger than I really am, this didn't help me back when I was 18 since I looked too young for even just the women my age, but now at 22, it works in
Tenor 4
my favour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
The way incels rate other men is retarded. The only way to know the truth is to make women rate you, not men. Of course there is no way we could do a rating battle between him and what I would look like if I was softmaxxed because I am not and it's impossible to photoshop those things. So basically, until I'm softmaxxed, everything I say will seem like a theory and nobody will believe it until it becomes a reality, and I understand, it makes sense.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Problem he is 22. If its not a mature hairline but
He is the same age as me but looks much older. He looks like he is in his late 20s or early 30s, probably due to bad genetics. By comparison, I age very slowly, people always think I am 3-4 years younger than I really am, this didn't help me back when I was 18 since I looked too young for even just the women my age, but now at 22, it works in my favour.
Dude you look older than me lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 10107
The way incels rate other men is retarded. The only way to know the truth is to make women rate you, not men. Of course there is no way we could do a rating battle between him and what I would look like if I was softmaxxed because I am not and it's impossible to photoshop those things. So basically, until I'm softmaxxed, everything I say will seem like a theory and nobody will believe it until it becomes a reality, and I understand, it makes sense.
Tenor 4

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 10107
Dude you look older than me lmao.
Are you talking about my avi or my ratings thread? I don't look older, I look a lot younger than you. However, in some ways, it has been like a curse because I can only attract women who are much younger than I am for the most part (18-20).

I know what I look like in the mirror, there is no way I could make an accurate picture that gives the same result, I have tried many times. The pictures that I posted on the forum are not exactly what I look like.

I don't expect you to take my word for it. I'll be back in 2-3 years with new pictures and then, if this community gives me a far better rating just because I changed my neck size and gained a lot of muscle mass and leanmaxxed, then I will have my answer. I don't expect it to happen because I can't 100% understand the autistic rating system of looksmax.me

But even if I still receive a bad rating I don't care because in the end, if women are more attracted to me, then that is the only thing that matters.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Uglybrazilian
Women lie constantly, especially around other men. You can't trust their direct ratings either

This just proves the importance of gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing (in that order). Skinmaxxing helps too, but not as much as the rest. If you look at his face, you can see that he doesn't look amazing if you crop out the muscular physique and large neck, he has low PFL and a bad nose, but just because he is looksmaxxed he looks great, like a guy who would have a lot of success in bars and clubs, assuming he is not a manlet.

You are coping. The guy has good jaw and decent eye area. That is enough.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 10107 and Deleted member 5634
Women lie constantly, especially around other men. You can't trust their direct ratings either
I meant that you would do the rating battle with Tinder and the other dating apps, then the person who gets the biggest amount of likes is the winner, women wouldn't lie on that because they wouldn't know that the profiles are fake and only an experiment. Though, now because profiles can be verified, it's much more difficult to make fake profiles that work so they would have to be legit and then we would need a way to make sure that nobody frauded their results to win.

All I was trying to say is that OP looks nothing special in the face, but his muscular body and well developed neck compensates for it so well because he is tall, and since I am tall and my face also looks kind of average, I would get at least the same level of success, if women in my area judge men by the same standards as where OP lives.

This just proves the importance of gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing (in that order). Skinmaxxing helps too, but not as much as the rest. If you look at his face, you can see that he doesn't look amazing if you crop out the muscular physique and large neck, he has low PFL and a bad nose, but just because he is looksmaxxed he looks great, like a guy who would have a lot of success in bars and clubs, assuming he is not a manlet.

His FACE mogs yours to self-harm. Good harmony and his failos are minor.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 10107
You are coping. The guy has good jaw and decent eye area. That is enough.
Except that my jawline has the same kinds of bones as OP, and my harmony is better.

It's not 100% eye area and jawline, harmony is the most important thing.

But he has proven that even for someone with bad harmony, if you are tall and muscular, you mog most men very easily.

Incels don't know how to rate properly because they attribute a man's ability to attract women to his jawline when in reality, most of the time, if the guy isn't good looking in the face, it's his body that does most of the work. An ogremaxxed tall guy will win against most short men any day. I have seen many examples of this on this forum so I know it to be true.

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Yep, at school, bus station, clubs,online etc.. Why does it matter?

Very hard to believe especially in bus station. I have never seen random women try to hit man in public.

His FACE mogs yours to self-harm. Good harmony and his failos are minor.
Your username is a contradiction, if everything matters then harmony and failos matter too. You're a hypocrite and you know it.

Very hard to believe especially in bus station. I have never seen random women try to hit man in public.
It's because he is tall and muscular. It's the perfect combination since most tall guys are either fat or skinny.

It's because he is tall and muscular. It's the perfect combination since most tall guys are either fat or skinny.

This does not happen to anyone unless women is Drunk as fuck..

Your username is a contradiction, if everything matters then harmony and failos matter too. You're a hypocrite and you know it.

I measured his PFL. It's roughly 29mm ... slightly below average.

Now let's measure your PFL:

Roughly 28mm... so not death tier either.

There was even a study on PFL length that found the ideal to range between 26 - 31mm... so not the issue.

The issue is your PFH... and more importantly the shape of your orbitals.

Ofc everything matters... but a good 70% of the equation is FACE. His harmony is fine and his failos are minor. Gym-maxxing wouldn't benefit you to the same degree it would benefit him because you are normie in the FACE and he is chadlite - chad...

Attachments

• 1606205705796.png
    1606205705796.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 2969, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
This guy has massive appeal irl btw from what I remember. 6'3, massive frame and a 6 PSL FACE. This is the competition that we are up against in bars/clubs. It never, ever, ever started for us...

How do you compete with guy that are 190cm at height with decent face. Even If ascended I would never able mog him due to the height.

On the topic of PFL, @Laflame90201 claimed he had a 34mm PFL... ofc he is larping and it's a lie though.

Calculating with a 12mm PFL... his PFL doesn't even reach 30mm (29.76mm). Even calculating with the max possible iris diameter that has been measured for in studies... (13mm) he only reaches 31mm. Jfl at you larper. It's over for you.

Attachments

• 1606206595737.png
    1606206595737.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 1606206626478.png
    1606206626478.png
    91 KB · Views: 15
  • JFL
I measured his PFL. It's roughly 29mm ... slightly below average.

View attachment 823988

Now let's measure your PFL:
View attachment 824002

Roughly 28mm... so not death tier either.

There was even a study on PFL length that found the ideal to range between 26 - 31mm... so not the issue.

The issue is your PFH... and more importantly the shape of your orbitals.

Ofc everything matters... but a good 70% of the equation is FACE. His harmony is fine and his failos are minor. Gym-maxxing wouldn't benefit you to the same degree it would benefit him because you are normie in the FACE and he is chadlite - chad...
Pfl is measured from The start till the end of the eye fisure.
On the topic of PFL, @Laflame90201 claimed he had a 34mm PFL... ofc he is larping and it's a lie though.

View attachment 824007

Calculating with a 12mm PFL... his PFL doesn't even reach 30mm (29.76mm). Even calculating with the max possible iris diameter that has been measured for in studies... (13mm) he only reaches 31mm. Jfl at you larper. It's over for you.
Measure on my front view pic, that one is more accurate please. From corner to corner.

• +1
Op explain this
IMG 20200326 164406

gigachads.me

Like me, your eyes are small in comparison to the size of your jaw, this fucks up your harmony and makes you look normie in the face, and it does the exact same thing to me. However, like I said, you are proof that for a normie, getting a muscular ripped body and a thick neck is enough to look amazing, so if i achieve the same things you did, then I will look a lot like you do now and it will help me a lot and since I am very tall, I'll win over most of my competition and getting laid will become very easy.

PFL is the length of your eyes, the bigger the length of your eyes, the more attractive you look, if you have a big jawline, you need to have very wide eyes otherwise you whole face won't be as proportional as it could be and that is the problem. The problem is that it cannot be fixed but the good thing is that it doesn't matter because you still look great since you are gymmaxxed, neckmaxxed, leanmaxxed and skinmaxxed.
why you always type in paragraphs you mentaly ill fuck?

Except that my jawline has the same kinds of bones as OP, and my harmony is better.

But he has proven that even for someone with bad harmony, if you are tall and muscular, you mog most men very easily.

Incels don't know how to rate properly because they attribute a man's ability to attract women to his jawline when in reality, most of the time, if the guy isn't good looking in the face, it's his body that does most of the work. An ogremaxxed tall guy will win against most short men any day. I have seen many examples of this on this forum so I know it to be true.
He mogs you do death and it is pretty obvious you suffer from some kind of social disorder

Bro are you serious?

I have seen your pics and arent you a virgin while op slays peobably(atleast he could)

Do you really think the sole reason for this is his body so implying when u get the same body you would be same PSL or SMW?

Bro are you serious?

I have seen your pics and arent you a virgin while op slays peobably(atleast he could)

Do you really think the sole reason for this is his body so implying when u get the same body you would be same PSL or SMW?

Yeah thats is big cope. The guy have good eye shape and it does matter if his PLF are 28-29mm. The jaw is also very good. Long midface are fixable if you have strong neck and warrior skull.

White, why?
white is a race and not an ethnicity
an ethnicity is the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition

View attachment 824007

how are you meassuring this? jfl

Kys cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4430
So how old are you now? 22?

easily mogs me, looking great dude

how are you meassuring this? jfl

Can only get a rough estimate but it has a good chance of being accurate to +-1mm. Average iris diameter is 12mm. On photoshop measure ratio of PFL length in pixels to iris diameter. Multiply by average iris diameter (12mm)... should give you a rough estimate.

Although lens distortion plays a role. To get the most accurate result, best to use it on photos that are at least 10ft away.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Can only get a rough estimate but it has a good chance of being accurate to +-1mm. Average iris diameter is 12mm. On photoshop measure ratio of PFL length in pixels to iris diameter. Multiply by average iris diameter (12mm)... should give you a rough estimate.

Although lens distortion plays a role. To get the most accurate result, best to use it on photos that are at least 10ft away.
I measured with a ruler, saw on the internet how to measure, it is 33mm

View attachment 824007

35 mm PFL bitch

Attachments

• 825EE5FB-214C-4E2F-8037-29ABF0420BD9.jpeg
    825EE5FB-214C-4E2F-8037-29ABF0420BD9.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 22
  • F36FE71C-0601-42F7-9481-BA1BF4A84FA7.jpeg
    F36FE71C-0601-42F7-9481-BA1BF4A84FA7.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 21

View attachment 824007

You didn’t the measurement wrong man.My eyelashes cover a part of my eyes :))))) 35 man pfl or it’s over