1 year results, Before and After 3000 FUE grafts, Hard NW5/6

Lived-both-sides

Lived-both-sides

Iron
I am going to repost these in the looksmaxxing general forum. Quick explanation for some of the fellow norwoodingcells. In my before, pic, as if its not obvious, you can see I had some shitty faded SMP. SMP was better than being slick bald, and it would look better if my head was shaved or no guard buzzed. I let it grow out for a before photo.

You can see in the outline I was a legit nw5, maybe even 6!! The one thing that saved me was I had what is called " high sides" meaning I still had two strip of hair that stayed in tack on the left and right side, also my crown hadn't fully dropped.

Per my surgeons suggestion, I hopped on fin (no sides, thank God) and oral min. That has thickened up the little amount of hair I had left, a small amount only. I think it saved about 20 percent of my crown too.

The after pic is about 1 Year post surgery which is when you see full growth. I still need another 1500 grafts for the crown and midscalp, but its honestly good enough for me now to live my life. I WILL get the second surgery and will prob make my next post next year after that one recovers.

Daily reminder: If you are even a NW 7 YOU CAN get back to decent hair.
1. Get on FIN and oral min(its stronger) ASAP
2. Work out a long term plan with a GOOD hair surgeon and tap out ALL AVAILABLE fue grafts in small 1500 to 3000 graft sessions MAX ( you get more survivability this way
3. Get underlying SMP that matches your hair color (this adds a HUGE difference in the appearance of fullness because of hair color contrast
3. Once all donor hair from the head is tapped out, move on to nape hair, look up Dr Umar, he can take hair from the nape and bring your hairline and temples forward and frame your face, that's an extra 1500 to 2000 grafts other surgeons wont touch
4. IF after all of this you still want more density or coverage you move on to beard grafts, again DR Umar is a pro at this, the beard grafts are super strong, survive well, and grow back quick. They will basically move the BHT beard grafts in between your head donor grafts, typically in the midscalp and rear because they are less noticeable. These kinky hairs will wrap in and around your fue donors and make your hair look super thick

There you go, no excuse, the pursuit of aesthetics is a lifetime journey not a race, get your plan moving. PS I financed my hair surgery by donating plasma, there is no excuse to not start your hair restoration asap.

Attachments

• Looksmaxx 1.jpg
    Looksmaxx 1.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 484
  • Looksmaxx2.jpg
    Looksmaxx2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 485
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 13213, patricknodixon and 21 others
Hair is life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poloralf, Deleted member 8902, GigaAscender and 1 other person
The after picture is not really good to see your improvement, because you are having a norwood covering hairstyle.
Could you do another one, where you expose the hairline?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Fgsfds, TITUS and 6 others
I am going to repost these in the looksmaxxing general forum. Quick explanation for some of the fellow norwoodingcells. In my before, pic, as if its not obvious, you can see I had some shitty faded SMP. SMP was better than being slick bald, and it would look better if my head was shaved or no guard buzzed. I let it grow out for a before photo.

You can see in the outline I was a legit nw5, maybe even 6!! The one thing that saved me was I had what is called " high sides" meaning I still had two strip of hair that stayed in tack on the left and right side, also my crown hadn't fully dropped.

Per my surgeons suggestion, I hopped on fin (no sides, thank God) and oral min. That has thickened up the little amount of hair I had left, a small amount only. I think it saved about 20 percent of my crown too.

The after pic is about 1 Year post surgery which is when you see full growth. I still need another 1500 grafts for the crown and midscalp, but its honestly good enough for me now to live my life. I WILL get the second surgery and will prob make my next post next year after that one recovers.

Daily reminder: If you are even a NW 7 YOU CAN get back to decent hair.
1. Get on FIN and oral min(its stronger) ASAP
2. Work out a long term plan with a GOOD hair surgeon and tap out ALL AVAILABLE fue grafts in small 1500 to 3000 graft sessions MAX ( you get more survivability this way
3. Get underlying SMP that matches your hair color (this adds a HUGE difference in the appearance of fullness because of hair color contrast
3. Once all donor hair from the head is tapped out, move on to nape hair, look up Dr Umar, he can take hair from the nape and bring your hairline and temples forward and frame your face, that's an extra 1500 to 2000 grafts other surgeons wont touch
4. IF after all of this you still want more density or coverage you move on to beard grafts, again DR Umar is a pro at this, the beard grafts are super strong, survive well, and grow back quick. They will basically move the BHT beard grafts in between your head donor grafts, typically in the midscalp and rear because they are less noticeable. These kinky hairs will wrap in and around your fue donors and make your hair look super thick

There you go, no excuse, the pursuit of aesthetics is a lifetime journey not a race, get your plan moving. PS I financed my hair surgery by donating plasma, there is no excuse to not start your hair restoration asap.
dn cry for my eternal nw1 genes subhuman

Fuck, forgot to mention, Umar can get like 2000 fucking grafts from under you jaw and it will have no visible impact on your beard hair there at all. An average person can now get a liftime graft count of easily 9000.

I might, I will tell you right now, the hairline is (ok)
I want to bring it forward with nape grafts at some point, but it does look natural
I wear my hair now with a messy fringe in front which makes it a non issue for me now

@Baldingman1998

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
How does that work?
Well a lot of people are turned off by surgeries because they hear the total price and think, fuck, it will take forever to save that up. You can get a loan for the surgery. I got a decent loan from my bank at 5 percent interest. I donate plasma to build up my looksmaxxing fund, depending on bonuses, I make 400 to 500 a month TAX free doing this. That covers the payment and then some left over. Just a weird way of looking at it. Just google Plasma donations in your city and see what they are paying. 2 hours a week gets me my hair back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, poloralf and quakociaptockh
Ur entire hair looks super thin now

3000 grafts for 12k USD. Won't name him, but I used one of the best surgeons in the USA based off the online forums that focus on hairloss.

Ur entire hair looks super thin now
My side hair has always been patchy looking and weird like that, even when I was in my early teens.

Big lifefuel for baldingcels
Does it behave the same way as normal hair?

• +1
Reactions: Lived-both-sides and Baldingman1998
Very good improvement from norwood 7 to 1. But can you show picture nonfrauded with same lighting? Like the before picture or a pic of front hairline as well. Also thanks for sharing all the info I appreciate it 😊

Big lifefuel for baldingcels
Does it behave the same way as normal hair?
The hair from the back of your head? Absolutely, looks the exact same, grows the same, cut the same, everything is the same. Once you run out of head donor and move onto body hair (beard, nape, etc. ) sadly, no those hairs will be like they were from their original extraction place. My hope is by the time I get to the point I need or want to use those, that science has figured out how to clone hair grafts and I won't need too. Nice to have the option though.

• +1
Reactions: poloralf and IWILLMAKEIT
Very good improvement from norwood 7 to 1. But can you show picture nonfrauded with same lighting? Like the before picture or a pic of front hairline as well. Also thanks for sharing all the info I appreciate it 😊
I never said that I went from a 7 to 1, I would be a nw1 if I did everything on the list I mentioned. I still need to get my midsclap thickend and crown addresed with my second surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
My side hair has always been patchy looking and weird like that, even when I was in my early teens.
Ur hair looks bad but better than being bald i guess

now u are looksmatched with a below average postprime girl

• JFL
Reactions: Salience and TITUS
post unfrauded pics from some different angles if u want honest opinions

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Fuck, forgot to mention, Umar can get like 2000 fucking grafts from under you jaw and it will have no visible impact on your beard hair there at all. An average person can now get a liftime graft count of easily 9000.
can he put them on receded temples?

can he put them on receded temples?
You would not want bear hairs in the temples, that is where the nape hair comes in. Temple hair and hairline is hair is generally shorter, finer, softer, just like nape hair. Look up some of his work with nape hair, he can restore fully lost temples and bring forward hairlines with just nape grafts.

Here is a frontal view in direct sunlight. Based off the comments, I guess I should clarify, again, I am nowhere near done with my hair restoration. This was 3000 grafts in the frontal third to frame face, they dusted grafts back into the midscalp. I will still need a second, smaller, surgery, and to get a good hairline that I can wear exposed I will most likely get some nape hairs put in on a later surgery down the road.

As for now, rocking a messy fringe up front, and coming from a hard NW5/6 I have never been happier. Could give a fuck less what the forum thinks, this post was specifically for baldcells.

Attachments

• looksmaxx3.jpg
    looksmaxx3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 393
  • +1
Reactions: LooksPSL and wristcel
Good stuff, dude. Looks good

• +1
Reactions: Lived-both-sides
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Lived-both-sides
I have friend who was NW7, he got 3.3k grafts transplaneted and he is NW1 now. His top is as bald as earlier (he got hair transplanted only to front and mid scalp). When his hair lays, it looks ok, but if you go through it, he is bald. So there is no other haircut than the op's one. He is happy with that even tho he always said that he doesn't care about being bald. He is still bald, but normies who know nothing about hairloss, won't call him bald. That's the only plus of hair transplant when you are NW7.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Baldingman1998
I have friend who was NW7, he got 3.3k grafts transplaneted and he is NW1 now. His top is as bald as earlier (he got hair transplanted only to front and mid scalp). When his hair lays, it looks ok, but if you go through it, he is bald. So there is no other haircut than the op's one. He is happy with that even tho he always said that he doesn't care about being bald. He is still bald, but normies who know nothing about hairloss, won't call him bald. That's the only plus of hair transplant when you are NW7.
"He is happy" "normies wont call him bald"

"the only plus"

The only plus LMFAO

"He is happy" "normies wont call him bald"

"the only plus"

The only plus LMFAO
If you get hair transplant so other people don't think you are bald, that's ok. You still know you are bald tho. As I said, my friend never cared if he is bald or not, but now he is happy that he doesn't look bald with right haircut. He was just coping that being bald doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Well a lot of people are turned off by surgeries because they hear the total price and think, fuck, it will take forever to save that up. You can get a loan for the surgery. I got a decent loan from my bank at 5 percent interest. I donate plasma to build up my looksmaxxing fund, depending on bonuses, I make 400 to 500 a month TAX free doing this. That covers the payment and then some left over. Just a weird way of looking at it. Just google Plasma donations in your city and see what they are paying. 2 hours a week gets me my hair back.
Can you donate plasma while on fin?

Why do baldcels always have good facial hair growth? Peripheral DHT build-up? I've never seen a baldcel with bad beard growth or a lot of facial fat for some reason.

Oral minoxidil? That can't be good in the long-term can it? "Minoxidil is a potassium channel opener, causing hyperpolarization of cell membranes. Theoretically, by widening blood vessels and opening potassium channels, it allows more oxygen, blood, and nutrients to the follicles."

If it improves blood flow everywhere, it's potentially a muscle-building supplement and also probably weakly improves erections.

For all the baldcels out there, before a HT hop on fin, all the topicals, needling, etc. and try to get some regrowth.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and WadlowMaxxing
I knew a uni professor who had the complete bald stripe from the front to the crown. He got a HT that covered his front and left a big bald spot behind. It looked like he was just balding on the crown/top, a bit awkward but i guess a success.
I was normie at the time and just thought of it as an improvement, so worthed from that standpoint.

• +1
Reactions: Lived-both-sides and lepo2317
how about pubes
i heard some doctors can do that also and who the hell needs pubes anyway

It’s not a bad result for 3k grafts. In your case you’d prolly need 7-9k to get a good head of hair & it has to be by a GREAT surgeon.

From a guy who started balding at 15, I wouldn’t let anybody under the sun touch my hair besides Zarev. That man IS the cure for baldness. I’ve made it to 26 with a full head of hair at NW1 & I WILL NOT LET SOME TURKISH FUK RUIN IT FOR ME

It’s not a bad result for 3k grafts. In your case you’d prolly need 7-9k to get a good head of hair & it has to be by a GREAT surgeon.

From a guy who started balding at 15, I wouldn’t let anybody under the sun touch my hair besides Zarev. That man IS the cure for baldness. I’ve made it to 26 with a full head of hair at NW1 & I WILL NOT LET SOME TURKISH FUK RUIN IT FOR ME
Thanks man, I have done tons of research before picking my surgeon and am very happy with his work. The 3k made a massive improvement and I totally agree, I think by the time I am "done" with hair restoration I will have used about 8500 grafts.

wow congrats

but finasteride is not for everyone, dont feel like having limp dick

ill do foam minoxidil, you can have it artisan made in pharmacy cheaper than rogaine, oral minoxidil fucks your heart

hey bro, it was dr Umar who prescribed you oral min?
what is your dosage? no side effect from it such as hypertrichosis/ puffy eyelid/ weight gain from water retention? great result!