Face is king
what the fuck
you are a legit male model tier bro
great job brother

Madness

Madness

Aspie scientist
Thanks for all the nice comments brahs
You've gotta tell me all you did in that one year. I've never seen anyone transform as drastically as that, even young kids.
A lot of mewing, got my braces off a couple months ago so I got my overbite fixed, played a lot of hockey and other contact sports, started using nicotine for less bloat and stopped worrying about finer details like xenoestrogens and such so I could lower stress levels

Last edited:
J

jm10

Banned
Fantastic. Use the knowledge here while you are young and you will be ahead of the pack for the rest of your life.

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
A lot of mewing, got my braces off a couple months ago so I got my overbite fixed, played a lot of hockey and other contact sports, started using nicotine for less bloat and stopped worrying about finer details like xenoestrogens and such so I could lower stress levels
Will your formula work on me to make me a Chad?

K

kobecel

Banned
future slayer
could easily grow to 6'4-6'5

ULTRATERAX63

ULTRATERAX63

Amateur
Magic of Puberty!!!
How do you swallow? Did you practice cheesy swallow?

Madness

Madness

Aspie scientist
Will your formula work on me to make me a Chad?
I never said it would work that’s just what I did. Different situations require different action

Tom2004

Tom2004

Trainee
I wish. I have all the knowledge but not the money
Same lol
But fr tho that is an insane transformation girls will love that bro

Last edited:
Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Mage
start taking zinc and vit k2 so you can dickmaxx @dicklet4incher

Afk

Afk

Trainee
Thanks for all the nice comments brahs

How did you use nicotine and for what purpose?

Madness

Madness

Aspie scientist
What’s my looksmatch

haircutcel

haircutcel

I tote aks and glocks and xds and etc
you can tell you already had the foundation at 13, just pubertymaxxed boyo. i'm a fellow nicotinemaxxer, been trying to quit though ngl it started to make me feel like shit. but the appetite supression is legit. gonna contact sport maxx next year with football, what was your experience with that? did you play sports at an earlier age?

Madness

Madness

Aspie scientist
you can tell you already had the foundation at 13, just pubertymaxxed boyo. i'm a fellow nicotinemaxxer, been trying to quit though ngl it started to make me feel like shit. but the appetite supression is legit. gonna contact sport maxx next year with football, what was your experience with that? did you play sports at an earlier age?
I’ve played hockey my entire life since I could walk. Laying a big hit is a huge t boost

haircutcel

haircutcel

I tote aks and glocks and xds and etc
I’ve played hockey my entire life since I could walk. Laying a big hit is a huge t boost
for some reason i thought you mentioned that as a new component of the looksmax regime. ngl i only played tee ball when i was 5 and one year of lacrosse when i was in 5th grade. i have doubts about playing football for the first time in sophomore year but as far as i know the team is trash so i should be fine. i really need the social and physical boost from sportsmaxxing and tbh i need something to do, i'm just rotting away my highschool years. i have the genetic blessings of being tall and having enough fast twitch muscle fibers so i just need to train

Madness

Madness

Aspie scientist
for some reason i thought you mentioned that as a new component of the looksmax regime. ngl i only played tee ball when i was 5 and one year of lacrosse when i was in 5th grade. i have doubts about playing football for the first time in sophomore year but as far as i know the team is trash so i should be fine. i really need the social and physical boost from sportsmaxxing and tbh i need something to do, i'm just rotting away my highschool years. i have the genetic blessings of being tall and having enough fast twitch muscle fibers so i just need to train
Good

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Get the fuck off this forum motherfucker

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Banned
That's actually a really impressive ascension.

Still don't believe the ungymcelled 13" unflexed biceps at 14% bf tho

Last edited:
Zeus

Zeus

God
Oh, would you look at that?
You hit puberty, how weird!

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
What part of your heightmaxxing stack did you use?

Lifemaxxer

Lifemaxxer

Trainee
Can someone link a bonesmashing thread? Idk how it works

N

newguy26

Trainee
Pretty much the same lighting however the first angle is frauded (jfl) and I don’t have a non fraud but the 2nd is as non frauded as possible

I mewed and bonesmashed cheekbones with fist lightly

Age 13.4 to 14.4

Height 5’8 to 5’11

View attachment 66237
View attachment 66238
Hey how hard did u hit your cheekbones, and how often for how long, its really hard to find information on bonesmashing, also did u hit just one spot or were you careful to move around and build a shape to your cheekbones

AyWiz

AyWiz

Adept

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lorsss Looksmaxing 37
matlockmatt Looksmaxing 16
Lorsss Looksmaxing 24