1 year transformation

you can tell you already had the foundation at 13, just pubertymaxxed boyo. i'm a fellow nicotinemaxxer, been trying to quit though ngl it started to make me feel like shit. but the appetite supression is legit. gonna contact sport maxx next year with football, what was your experience with that? did you play sports at an earlier age?

you can tell you already had the foundation at 13, just pubertymaxxed boyo. i'm a fellow nicotinemaxxer, been trying to quit though ngl it started to make me feel like shit. but the appetite supression is legit. gonna contact sport maxx next year with football, what was your experience with that? did you play sports at an earlier age?
I’ve played hockey my entire life since I could walk. Laying a big hit is a huge t boost

I’ve played hockey my entire life since I could walk. Laying a big hit is a huge t boost
for some reason i thought you mentioned that as a new component of the looksmax regime. ngl i only played tee ball when i was 5 and one year of lacrosse when i was in 5th grade. i have doubts about playing football for the first time in sophomore year but as far as i know the team is trash so i should be fine. i really need the social and physical boost from sportsmaxxing and tbh i need something to do, i'm just rotting away my highschool years. i have the genetic blessings of being tall and having enough fast twitch muscle fibers so i just need to train

• +1
Reactions: Madness
for some reason i thought you mentioned that as a new component of the looksmax regime. ngl i only played tee ball when i was 5 and one year of lacrosse when i was in 5th grade. i have doubts about playing football for the first time in sophomore year but as far as i know the team is trash so i should be fine. i really need the social and physical boost from sportsmaxxing and tbh i need something to do, i'm just rotting away my highschool years. i have the genetic blessings of being tall and having enough fast twitch muscle fibers so i just need to train
Good

Get the fuck off this forum motherfucker

That's actually a really impressive ascension.

Still don't believe the ungymcelled 13" unflexed biceps at 14% bf tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Oh, would you look at that?
You hit puberty, how weird!

What part of your heightmaxxing stack did you use?

Can someone link a bonesmashing thread? Idk how it works

Pretty much the same lighting however the first angle is frauded (jfl) and I don’t have a non fraud but the 2nd is as non frauded as possible

I mewed and bonesmashed cheekbones with fist lightly

Age 13.4 to 14.4

Height 5’8 to 5’11

View attachment 66237
View attachment 66238
Hey how hard did u hit your cheekbones, and how often for how long, its really hard to find information on bonesmashing, also did u hit just one spot or were you careful to move around and build a shape to your cheekbones