10 LEGIT lookmax for poor guys

Deleted member 6497

Deleted member 6497

Kraken
1-sleep 8to10 hours per day better at 10pm and best position is sleeping on back in the ground with a small pillow or none(can solve : asymethrical upper eyelid , black eyes , better frame if done well , fat burning if you slept enough at NIGHT , might slightly reduce hair fall ...)

2- wash face with cold water and soap 2 times a day

3-brush teeth after meals . coffee and tea and especially sugar might make your teeth yellow

4-gymax at home since your poor by watching some videos on youtube

5-leanmax if youre overweight (it will help a lot) by eating two good meals a day and a small low calorie snack at 7 pm , when the body is hungry it burn more fat

6-fix your posture (what are you a nerd) , watch some videos on youtube

7-castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows , i dont recommend it for hair since ive heard it might be bad for it

8-drink a lot of water

9-get exposed to the sun more for the skin and the hair and stronger bones

10- try to massage your head gently at least 5 minutes a day for blood circulation , its good for hair also use a good organic shampoo , if you dont have it wash it with just water and just pat it gently with a towel

bonus

11- if you really want that 2 inches increase in height try jumping off a plane , its proven that it increase height , must be done without a parachute

EDIT : just wanted to help now everyone laughing at me , i might rope if this continues
Tenor1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14262, KDA Player and 25 others
DOWNFALL OF LOOKSMAX.ME STARTED IN APRIL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, ThreadMatters, Hector and 19 others

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
thanks for the tips bro.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ThreadMatters, SSJ Trunks, Limbo and 4 others
nigga thats better than not washing your face

ok
You are a gaycel so I wont be too harsh
You shouldn't under any circumstances wash your face with sope
That is all

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 2621
last one seems legit tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ThreadMatters, SpearOfOrion and 3 others
You think chad sit 5 minutes a day and massage his scalp? He is too busy texting his third lay

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Last edited:
WHEN A GREYCEL GIVES YOU ADVICES FOR SOFTMAXING
931F2A39 4219 40DD B410 7BA79BA8C8B1

031B924A 5190 4666 8894 2B9A389DF8B0

2FBB2968 3ABD 4E77 8B6E 22118A13A73A

F6C4F5A4 A69E 4E17 A665 7A3894A815D5

Attachments

• EA520ACC-54A8-4BF2-841C-338BD57611AE.gif
    EA520ACC-54A8-4BF2-841C-338BD57611AE.gif
    213.9 KB · Views: 3
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Nosecel
KYS YOU CUM GULPING GIGA EUGENE GREYCEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Nosecel and Chadelite
Lifefuel just made the cut
But honestly I feel in feb there was more hostile users who got greycels as me in check when saying dumb shit

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
But honestly I feel in feb there was more hostile users who got greycels as me in check when saying dumb shit
Na you’re still a faggot newcel. All the relevant users are in a discord server now. We keep the real looksmaxxing info on there. Death of .me happened early January

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6497 and Deleted member 5187
Grey name = new user
cool , but actually i have a phd in looksmaxing , and these that i gave are just the base of the basics
Na you’re still a faggot newcel. All the relevant users are in a discord server now. We keep the real looksmaxxing info on there. Death of .me happened early January
haha youre such a chad , hope i could ascend as you one day

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
cool , but actually i have a phd in looksmaxing , and these that i gave are just the base of the basics
I give guides to hardmaxing and cycles at 15.I mog your knowledge to another universe

Yeah wish I found the site earlier

I give guides to hardmaxing and cycles at 15.I mog your knowledge to another universe
i give them to pregnant ladies for them to give birth to a mini gigachad so gtfo

Ok, the op is obviously trolling
I hope the mods will see this thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 6497
Ok, the op is obviously trolling
I hope the mods will see this thread
the advices were legit not trolling except for the last one

true greycel retards everywhere

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Nosecel
Downfall started Jan 1, 2020. There are like five people who joined after I actually fw and contribute good information to looksmaxing

JoinedApr 19, 2020Posts18

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Nosecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Change this site to copemax.me pls

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
1-sleep 8to10 hours per day better at 10pm and best position is sleeping on back in the ground with a small pillow or none(can solve : asymethrical upper eyelid , black eyes , better frame if done well , fat burning if you slept enough at NIGHT , might slightly reduce hair fall ...)

2- wash face with cold water and soap 2 times a day

3-brush teeth after meals . coffee and tea and especially sugar might make your teeth yellow

4-gymax at home since your poor by watching some videos on youtube

5-leanmax if youre overweight (it will help a lot) by eating two good meals a day and a small low calorie snack at 7 pm , when the body is hungry it burn more fat

6-fix your posture (what are you a nerd) , watch some videos on youtube

7-castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows , i dont recommend it for hair since ive heard it might be bad for it

8-drink a lot of water

9-get exposed to the sun more for the skin and the hair and stronger bones

10- try to massage your head gently at least 5 minutes a day for blood circulation , its good for hair also use a good organic shampoo , if you dont have it wash it with just water and just pat it gently with a towel

bonus

11- if you really want that 2 inches increase in height try jumping off a plane , its proven that it increase height , must be done without a parachute

EDIT : just wanted to help now everyone laughing at me , i might rope if this continuesView attachment 367526
I give you a plus greycel you might grow into good user

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
sept oct november 2019 were best
Made multiple threads with my face and didnt get a single roast

imagine if I did now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
sept oct november 2019 were best
Made multiple threads with my face and didnt get a single roast

imagine if I did now
It is what it is
Just shit posts
Glad atleast some still able to post pics in discords etc

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie

I have UEE only on my left eye would it solve it by sleeping on the ground without pillow? If yes, link?

Is castor oil legit?

It is what it is
Just shit posts
Glad atleast some still able to post pics in discords etc
the reaction counter being put below peoples post count kinda fucked with things, now reaction farming is bigger than ever and shitposts are what get reacts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
I have UEE only on my left eye would it solve it by sleeping on the ground without pillow? If yes, link?

Is castor oil legit?
and yes sleeping and exercising will help your lazy eye
castor oil is kinda legit for eyebrows and eyelashes dont know about the hair