100% I got new fine line while using sunscreen, avoiding sun, moistruizing,cleansing and retin a 0.025

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
fcking joke, got new fine line in nasolobial area

anyone experienced that and it has vanished with retin a?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, inceletto and Deleted member 2729
Pics or larp

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Adreyan, laske.7, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Bro I have the same problem I'm using suncream, skincare routine yet my nasolabials appear to get worse not better. Fucking brutal hope Retin A can save me

nasolabial fold you mean?
I've heard that retin-a is not good for these as the cause is mainly structural
retin a takes a while to have effects on fine lines and such though, how long have you been using it?

subhuman genetics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and EdwardCullen
fcking joke, got new fine line in nasolobial area

anyone experienced that and it has vanished with retin a?
Don't put retin-A on undereyes/inner-cheeks area. I recently made the full switch from Adapalene to Retin-A and am getting some breakouts atm but hopefully they'll stop soon

A nasolabial fold usually persists as a result of a lack of structural support in the mid cheek area.

Press directly on the bone of your cheek, closest to your nostril, and pull it back slightly towards you ear. Does it disappear?

Majority of human beings have these folds, but the dehydrating effects of sun damage can make the fold appear deeper.

Don't fret son, you’re fine. If you’ve experienced a true loss of collagen due to sun damage, then the first region it would appear would be on your forehead - since this is where the sun hits the most on the face, and is more susceptible to collagen loss due to constant muscle contractions of the frontalis and glabellar muscles. And the wrinkles won't go no matter if you pull them back or not.... (That's when you should worry)

A nasolabial fold usually persists as a result of a lack of structural support in the mid cheek area.

Press directly on the bone of your cheek, closest to your nostril, and pull it back slightly towards you ear. Does it disappear?

Majority of human beings have these folds, but the dehydrating effects of sun damage can make the fold appear deeper.

Don't fret son, you’re fine. If you’ve experienced a true loss of collagen due to sun damage, then the first region it would appear would be on your forehead - since this is where the sun hits the most on the face, and is more susceptible to collagen loss due to constant muscle contractions of the frontalis and glabellar muscles. And the wrinkles won't go no matter if you pull them back or not.... (That's when you should worry)
its fine line, not nasolobial wrinkle

Don't put retin-A on undereyes/inner-cheeks area. I recently made the full switch from Adapalene to Retin-A and am getting some breakouts atm but hopefully they'll stop soon

Benzoyl Peroxide and Adapalene completely got rid of my acne. I have broken out since I switched to Tretinoin a month ago. Praying it's just a purge. One thing I will say is tret has definitely improved the texture and collagen of my skin. It has also faded some hyperpigmentation in the upper cheek area. I have bought vit c serum which will hopefully speed up the process...

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Benzoyl Peroxide and Adapalene completely got rid of my acne. I have broken out since I switched to Tretinoin a month ago. Praying it's just a purge. One thing I will say is tret has definitely improved the texture and collagen of my skin. It has also faded some hyperpigmentation in the upper cheek area. I have bought vit c serum which will hopefully speed up the process...
you bought skinceutialcs serum or fell for a meme?

yeah its just the purge

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
you bought skinceutialcs serum or fell for a meme?

I bought the serum recommended on @benignice 's skin guide. He gave it the seal of approval and I have seen him post positively about in the past. It is the very cheap one - Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% . Skinceuticals serum is probably much better but it looks expensive asf. How long would 30ml of Skinceuticals C serum last if you applied it daily to your face?

Do you smile a lot?

I bought the serum recommended on @benignice 's skin guide. He gave it the seal of approval and I have seen him post positively about in the past. It is the very cheap one - Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% . Skinceuticals serum is probably much better but it looks expensive asf. How long would 30ml of Skinceuticals C serum last if you applied it daily to your face?
160 dollars for 3 months
read reddit and realself experiences
only skinceuticals gave insnane results
rest is a cope
common, if u live in us and cant spend 40 bucks a month of that its a joke
i pay "80 dollars" for tretinoin, if we go 1:1 exchange rate with my currency

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Do you smile a lot?
2259.jpg

How long did you use this combo?

Get vitamin C serum and apply every morning before you go out

what kind of sunscreen you use?

Get vitamin C serum and apply every morning before you go out

what kind of sunscreen you use?
I cant afford skinceuticals at this moment
I uise some good like 39 PPD la-roche sunscreen
use it very regurarly and enough of it

I cant afford skinceuticals at this moment
I uise some good like 39 PPD la-roche sunscreen
use it very regurarly and enough of it
Wtf why you want to buy 130$ serum??? There is a lot of better option check out the ordinary

your sunscreen needs to be 50SPF and braid spectrum and ideally physical

Wtf why you want to buy 130$ serum??? There is a lot of better option check out the ordinary

your sunscreen needs to be 50SPF and braid spectrum and ideally physical
Unfortunately not,ordinary doesnt even come close

Unfortunately not,ordinary doesnt even come close
The ordinary is not that good tbh but it get the job done better than collecting money to buy 130$ serum man

ive never seen someone that doesnt have nasolabial folds, even babies have them

the two points she makes don't seem compelling enough to me given the price difference. yeah, a slightly lower pH might irritate your skin but you don't know until you've tried it and the stability issues are compensated by the 4 times lower price, so you can afford using the product for a three times shorter period and still saving money (and that's assuming the more expensive one doesn't deteriorate as well)

all in all i'd still try out the cheaper one first and re-evaluate based on the experience

the two points she makes don't seem compelling enough to me given the price difference. yeah, a slightly lower pH might irritate your skin but you don't know until you've tried it and the stability issues are compensated by the 4 times lower price, so you can afford using the product for a three times shorter period and still saving money (and that's assuming the more expensive one doesn't deteriorate as well)

all in all i'd still try out the cheaper one first and re-evaluate based on the experience
but if not fake people review skinceuticals as a mirracle
used other dupes and little or no effect
then chose the expensive one
and got results