100k Rev a month with ecom business AMA

blessedspeed

blessedspeed

Iron
Capture

My e-commerce business started last year is now doing 100k a month in revenue with 20% bottom line.
Happy to try to help anyone out literally ask me anything and I'll probably have some good advice for you. AMA.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, mulattomaxxer, Blackgymmax and 6 others
What do u sell and on what platform

How do I get started with e commerce? Congrats btw

Doodles username over screenshot to verify earnings. Fool proof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, xdxdxnice1 and Deleted member 6128
subscribe to my onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, hairyballscel, blessedspeed and 1 other person
How do I get started with e commerce? Congrats btw

Thanks and two routes imo, you either have a decent amount of cash up front I'd say like 5-10k and push a branded product with good marketing (think like maybe a generic tooth whitening product branded as "Snowflake" or some shit). My favourite method with good longevity.

Or the second route is you do some drop shipping bullshit and go for a quick buck and spam it with facebook ads.

Doodles username over screenshot to verify earnings. Fool proof

I literally have zero reason to bull shit about this tbh but whatever, I ain't selling a course or anything

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 8744
Thanks and two routes imo, you either have a decent amount of cash up front I'd say like 5-10k and push a branded product with good marketing (think like maybe a generic tooth whitening product branded as "Snowflake" or some shit). My favourite method with good longevity.

Or the second route is you do some drop shipping bullshit and go for a quick buck and spam it with facebook ads.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: blessedspeed
I literally have zero reason to bull shit about this tbh but whatever, I ain't selling a course or anything
No I know. You could be anyone though just a way to past time larping as some ecom guru. But if you r legit, nice.

• +1
so basically 20k net income per month? nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
so basically 20k net income per month? nice

Pretty much, obviously you have to get cucked by different taxes before it's "your" money but that's just life

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, PubertyMaxxer and needsolution
Pretty much, obviously you have to get cucked by different taxes before it's "your" money but that's just life
How much money did u have when u started... would 10k euro be enough?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Sounds good bro.
Happy for you.
How much work / hours a week ?
How do you split your time work ?

• +1
How much money did u have when u started... would 10k euro be enough?

This company I literally started with 3k, but I have had others in past that I put like 10k into and failed.
It's really about finding a good product and branding it well and the rest should hopefully take care of itself.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Is this dropshipping?

Sounds good bro.
Happy for you.
How much work / hours a week ?
How do you split your time work ?

Thank you brother.
I run everything from the customer support to the marketing to the website design so when I started off I was working stupid amounts of time but now it's very relaxed I maybe work 2-3 focused hours a day in the morning and that is it but I'm always responding to customers emails 24/7 really.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Is this dropshipping?

Very similar model yes but nothing is shipped from China to the customer, I will order in bulk from there and store it at fulfilment warehouse in EU & US.

• +1
Reactions: benchortable
Damn bro that's great. Congratulations

Meanwhile I'm 15 and broke and too young to even get a job jfl. Can't afford a couple hundred to experiment on myself with my promising stack. It's overrrr

Very similar model yes but nothing is shipped from China to the customer, I will order in bulk from there and store it at fulfilment warehouse in EU & US.
Oh aight so faster/more reliable shipping. How many products did you start marketing and through which media?

Damn bro that's great. Congratulations

Meanwhile I'm 15 and broke and too young to even get a job jfl. Can't afford a couple hundred to experiment on myself with my promising stack. It's overrrr

Haha you don't need to worry at all bro you have loads of time, I am 23 and took me like 3-4 years of failures before I saw any success.

Oh aight so faster/more reliable shipping. How many products did you start marketing and through which media?

Always use facebook/ig ads, it's one of the best platforms for marketing.
The facebook pixel you install on your website is a machine learning masterclass and it will find the customers for you but you have to just spend the money up front getting people to your website so it can learn.

Haha you don't need to worry at all bro you have loads of time, I am 23 and took me like 3-4 years of failures before I saw any success.
yeah but I could benefit all incels in a couple months if I had the money now jfl. Shame really I don't

• +1
Reactions: benchortable
Do you programm website yourself?

Let me know if you want to connect and congrats. Did ~80k this month.

Just because you had a 100k month once doesn't mean your business has a 100k revenue monthly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Tell you an evergreen dropshipping product

Anyone want to know about my 1 million dollar business? JFL who fucking falls for this bullshit. Just make a video of you scrolling on your business or larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6492