[LifeFuel] 12 days til ascension boyos. [facial implants + facial liposuction]

SirGey

SirGey

Cope Sheriff
Good luck sir, gotta count more 1 month to the swealing leave, but u are going to ascend.

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Instructor
Good luck sir, gotta count more 1 month to the swealing leave, but u are going to ascend.
told all of my friends i got family 'commitments' for a month lol.

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Instructor
will you have any surgeries left then ? how much all did cost to you, i mean all the surgeries so far?
probably approaching 100K at this point, yes it was worth it.

Future
  1. Ear reshaping - angle & position on head, fold, ear point, earlobe, ear rim,
  2. Nose tip and nostrils - alar base reduction and nose tip reduction, possible bridge definition. Front profile is worse than side.
  3. Skull implants - forehead, sides, possible back Eppley
  4. Jaw shaping and wraparound implants - width reduction, gonial angle, ramus length and definition, mandible definition/Chin implant revision, chin cleft Eppley
  5. Mouth/lip widening - top and bottom Eppley

S

streege

Zephir
probably approaching 100K at this point, yes it was worth it.

Future
  1. Ear reshaping - angle & position on head, fold, ear point, earlobe, ear rim,
  2. Nose tip and nostrils - alar base reduction and nose tip reduction, possible bridge definition. Front profile is worse than side.
  3. Skull implants - forehead, sides, possible back Eppley
  4. Jaw shaping and wraparound implants - width reduction, gonial angle, ramus length and definition, mandible definition/Chin implant revision, chin cleft Eppley
  5. Mouth/lip widening - top and bottom Eppley
how much will it cost to you iyo at the end ? what was your PSL before surgeries and what want you to reach ? want you to do LL ?

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Instructor
how much will it cost to you iyo at the end ? what was your PSL before surgeries and what want you to reach ? want you to do LL ?
probably gonna be 200K or near it at the end.

worth it to look good IMO, some people blow that on a car or a condo.

I was decent looking at 18-19 but agepill started making me look bad around age 23 onwards. now 25. I want to be PSL 8 or as high as I can be without going uncanny valley.

I would consider LL but need to research more about it. that alone is like 150-200K

S

streege

Zephir

I was decent looking at 18-19 but agepill started making me look bad around age 23 onwards. now 25. I want to be PSL 8 or as high as I can be without going uncanny valley.

I would consider LL but need to research more about it. that alone is like 150-200K
i don't know if PSL 8 is possible for you or anybody. 7+ PSL will be very good though.
this money, it's due to your work or legacy ?

Cope

Cope

Keep crying for me
Will the malar implant help fix negative orbital vector?

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Instructor
Will the malar implant help fix negative orbital vector?
yes the infraorbital section of the malar implant absolutely will, that is their main purpose.

Cope

Cope

Keep crying for me
yes the infraorbital section of the malar implant absolutely will, that is their main purpose.
If your negative vector is due to a recessed maxilla, then it will probably work. It could also be an issue with soft tissue, and getting implants for that is worthless.

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Instructor
If your negative vector is due to a recessed maxilla, then it will probably work. It could also be an issue with soft tissue, and getting implants for that is worthless.
I have recessed orbital rims, it was evident in my CT scan.

my maxilla is pretty flat too.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical

You can’t hit PSL8 by surgeries. You are shooting for perfection and I’m sorry to tell you that is literally impossible if you’re not born as a PSL8. PSL8 is the highest you can be. You would be a god tier male model. You’re going to enter uncanny valley quicker than you think.

Listen man, you think it’s okay because in your head you’re getting all these surgeries spaced out over time so in your head you see the process and shit. But to someone who sees you on the street, it’s going to be glaringly obvious. You’re literally reshaping your whole face bro. You’re no different than StudyHacks or that Ken Doll dude; your approach is just a lot more “realistic” even though it’s literally crazy to someone “normal”.

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Instructor
You can’t hit PSL8 by surgeries. You are shooting for perfection and I’m sorry to tell you that is literally impossible if you’re not born as a PSL8. PSL8 is the highest you can be. You would be a god tier male model. You’re going to enter uncanny valley quicker than you think.

Listen man, you think it’s okay because in your head you’re getting all these surgeries spaced out over time so in your head you see the process and shit. But to someone who sees you on the street, it’s going to be glaringly obvious. You’re literally reshaping your whole face bro. You’re no different than StudyHacks or that Ken Doll dude; your approach is just a lot more “realistic” even though it’s literally crazy to someone “normal”.
plastic surgery gets so much fake news/propaganda against it.

only the worst cases are publicised.

if you go to top tier surgeons you get natural results that look amazing.

good plastic surgery is where you can't tell you had surgery.

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir

this

i lol when ppl say you will look like a freak after surgery, thats such a misconstrued stereotype

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Wizard
amazing bro, I will do orb. rim implants in march, remember to post your results

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
plastic surgery gets so much fake news/propaganda against it.

only the worst cases are publicised.

if you go to top tier surgeons you get natural results that look amazing.

good plastic surgery is where you can't tell you had surgery.
I understand that and I know it gets a lot of bad press; people only see the bad results. You do realize you are going to completely alter your natural harmony... the thing that makes people attractive? You’re going to add implants (multiple) to your SKULL and face. You don’t think you’re going to lose harmony? Once you lose harmony, it’s over. It’s the biggest death sentence ever. You can’t reverse it. You’re already an attractive guy tbh. By all means, fix your failos, but it’s a problem when you start trying to create halos (and multiple which you’re trying to do). You can’t have every feature be a halo lol. That’s uncanny valley. Humans can see that in a split second and tell it’s fake.

What are you trying to go for? The PSL8 validation? Women trying to fuck you on the street? For your validation deprived ego? Mental illness? I’m honestly confused on your case. You want to change your whole skull and trying to disguise it under “looks are the most important thing” which I agree on but you want the most surgeries out of anyone I’ve seen on PSL. You make StudyHacks look mentally stable tbh.
this

i lol when ppl say you will look like a freak after surgery, thats such a misconstrued stereotype
I think you quoted the wrong comment.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)