12 days til ascension boyos. [facial implants + facial liposuction]

i am not a Chad currently, although its within reach. After Eppley helps me.
Not trying to be a dick but are you on the spectrum at all? You and StudyHacks completely ignore points made and just revert back to a minor tangent made slightly in your favor and expand on it.

Not trying to be a dick but are you on the spectrum at all? You and StudyHacks completely ignore points made and just revert back to a minor tangent made slightly in your favor and expand on it.
Im not familiar with studyhacks.

Im not on the spectrum, just insanely blackpilled.

Im not familiar with studyhacks.

Im not on the spectrum, just insanely blackpilled.
Okay well he’s a guy who’s definitely on the spectrum and wants a lot of surgeries and implants like you, but not as many as you. He got banned here but he’s on Lookism.

Okay well he’s a guy who’s definitely on the spectrum and wants a lot of surgeries and implants like you, but not as many as you. He got banned here but he’s on Lookism.
Studhacks got fillers though right? With the right doctors, you seriously can't go wrong with custom implants. They are custom made for you, unlike fillers that can only accentuate the face.

he got fillers that were over done, theres a diff between getting some cheap ass overdone fillers then getting custom ct implants.

he got fillers that were over done, theres a diff between getting some cheap ass overdone fillers then getting custom ct implants.
He’s getting custom implants

you know the competition fucking over for you when chadlites get surgeries

op is severly mentally ill, nothing more to add

I understand that and I know it gets a lot of bad press; people only see the bad results. You do realize you are going to completely alter your natural harmony... the thing that makes people attractive? You’re going to add implants (multiple) to your SKULL and face. You don’t think you’re going to lose harmony? Once you lose harmony, it’s over. It’s the biggest death sentence ever. You can’t reverse it. You’re already an attractive guy tbh. By all means, fix your failos, but it’s a problem when you start trying to create halos (and multiple which you’re trying to do). You can’t have every feature be a halo lol. That’s uncanny valley. Humans can see that in a split second and tell it’s fake.

What are you trying to go for? The PSL8 validation? Women trying to fuck you on the street? For your validation deprived ego? Mental illness? I’m honestly confused on your case. You want to change your whole skull and trying to disguise it under “looks are the most important thing” which I agree on but you want the most surgeries out of anyone I’ve seen on PSL. You make StudyHacks look mentally stable tbh.

I think you quoted the wrong comment.

wow, you'r quite intelligent, i mean really, for your age.
I agree definitively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
for information and dopamine

this is a looksmaxxing/blackpill/surgerymaxxing forum.

if you dont believe in this ideology maybe you should go to the PUA forums where they just get haircuts and take showers.

this is a looksmaxxing/blackpill/surgerymaxxing forum.

if you dont believe in this ideology maybe you should go to the PUA forums where they just get haircuts and take showers.
you're oversimplifying this all jfl. im blackpilled but that doesnt gonna make me believe in ken-doll like ascensions.

ive seen your before after and i whole heartedly think the dude pre surgery (you wear hat in pic) does better with women based on looks alone(i know you may be less insecure about looks now that makes u more low inhib etc and you may do better, but given same mindset you'do do better with your natural harmony just judging by those 2 pics)

you just look weird as fuck in the after pic. anyone who has a pair of eyes can tell u had work done

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
again, why are you here?
Don’t gatekeep looksmaxxing just because you’re the most extreme case of looksmaxxing. There’s a spectrum to everything and includes things from leg lengthening to eyebrowmaxxing.
He got them done by a very good surgeon. He has recessed jaws so of course it will look weird.

Don’t gatekeep looksmaxxing just because you’re the most extreme case of looksmaxxing. There’s a spectrum to everything and includes things from leg lengthening to eyebrowmaxxing.

He got them done by a very good surgeon. He has recessed jaws so of course it will look weird.

eyebrowmaxxing isnt really looksmaxxing, neither is taking a shower or gettng a haircut.

looksmaxxing pretty much means surgery and wieghtloss/diet, aside from that its copemaxxing.

eyebrowmaxxing isnt really looksmaxxing, neither is taking a shower or gettng a haircut.

looksmaxxing pretty much means surgery and wieghtloss/diet, aside from that its copemaxxing.
Dude you’re coping so hard because you had surgery so of course you think that. Tanning is a looksmaxx. Haircut is a looksmax. It doesn’t have to be an extreme hard looksmax for it to count. Of course you also think diet maxing and losing weight applies to you as well. So easy to read

So sick of all the guys who got surgery gatekeeping it. It’s sort of natural though.

Last edited:
amazing bro, I will do orb. rim implants in march, remember to post your results

there pretty legit imo, i wish i had a cantho done with it but w,e

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and kota
@facemaxxed Good luck man! The implant designs look great. I'm especially interested in seeing what the outcome of the paranasal/premaxillary implant looks like, since I've never seen a before/after of a premaxillary implant.

BTW, I noticed you said that you do well with affiliate marketing. Is that hard to get started making money with? I'm really good at writing articles and am familiar with the basic concepts of affiliate marketing and keyword targeting, but I'm just not sure how to go about getting started with it as an actual business.

Last edited:
Any pics of you?

PM me some. I'd love to see your current results