12 days til ascension boyos. [facial implants + facial liposuction]

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
infraorbital-malar & premaxillary-paranasal implants alongside perioral lipo to sculpt the midface.

i'm ready for ascension.

Screen Shot 2019 08 30 at 001617

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96, AspiringChad, ThreadMatters and 6 others
Good luck sir, gotta count more 1 month to the swealing leave, but u are going to ascend.

good luck, hopefully its within the range of results that you desire :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Stingray
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Good luck sir, gotta count more 1 month to the swealing leave, but u are going to ascend.

told all of my friends i got family 'commitments' for a month lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 2846
worth it but i need perioral too

will you have any surgeries left then ? how much all did cost to you, i mean all the surgeries so far?

will you have any surgeries left then ? how much all did cost to you, i mean all the surgeries so far?

probably approaching 100K at this point, yes it was worth it.

Future
  1. Ear reshaping - angle & position on head, fold, ear point, earlobe, ear rim,
  2. Nose tip and nostrils - alar base reduction and nose tip reduction, possible bridge definition. Front profile is worse than side.
  3. Skull implants - forehead, sides, possible back Eppley
  4. Jaw shaping and wraparound implants - width reduction, gonial angle, ramus length and definition, mandible definition/Chin implant revision, chin cleft Eppley
  5. Mouth/lip widening - top and bottom Eppley

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, CopingCel, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
probably approaching 100K at this point, yes it was worth it.

Future
  1. Ear reshaping - angle & position on head, fold, ear point, earlobe, ear rim,
  2. Nose tip and nostrils - alar base reduction and nose tip reduction, possible bridge definition. Front profile is worse than side.
  3. Skull implants - forehead, sides, possible back Eppley
  4. Jaw shaping and wraparound implants - width reduction, gonial angle, ramus length and definition, mandible definition/Chin implant revision, chin cleft Eppley
  5. Mouth/lip widening - top and bottom Eppley

how much will it cost to you iyo at the end ? what was your PSL before surgeries and what want you to reach ? want you to do LL ?

how much will it cost to you iyo at the end ? what was your PSL before surgeries and what want you to reach ? want you to do LL ?
probably gonna be 200K or near it at the end.

worth it to look good IMO, some people blow that on a car or a condo.

I was decent looking at 18-19 but agepill started making me look bad around age 23 onwards. now 25. I want to be PSL 8 or as high as I can be without going uncanny valley.

I would consider LL but need to research more about it. that alone is like 150-200K

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

I was decent looking at 18-19 but agepill started making me look bad around age 23 onwards. now 25. I want to be PSL 8 or as high as I can be without going uncanny valley.

I would consider LL but need to research more about it. that alone is like 150-200K

i don't know if PSL 8 is possible for you or anybody. 7+ PSL will be very good though.
this money, it's due to your work or legacy ?

i don't know if PSL 8 is possible for you or anybody. 7+ PSL will be very good though.
this money, it's due to your work or legacy ?
I make good money from affiliate marketing

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 3043
I make good money from affiliate marketing
i'm very happy for you then. wish you the very best. Post pics please from time to time, to fuel us

Will the malar implant help fix negative orbital vector?

Will the malar implant help fix negative orbital vector?

yes the infraorbital section of the malar implant absolutely will, that is their main purpose.

yes the infraorbital section of the malar implant absolutely will, that is their main purpose.
If your negative vector is due to a recessed maxilla, then it will probably work. It could also be an issue with soft tissue, and getting implants for that is worthless.

If your negative vector is due to a recessed maxilla, then it will probably work. It could also be an issue with soft tissue, and getting implants for that is worthless.
I have recessed orbital rims, it was evident in my CT scan.

my maxilla is pretty flat too.

• +1
Reactions: Cope

You can’t hit PSL8 by surgeries. You are shooting for perfection and I’m sorry to tell you that is literally impossible if you’re not born as a PSL8. PSL8 is the highest you can be. You would be a god tier male model. You’re going to enter uncanny valley quicker than you think.

Listen man, you think it’s okay because in your head you’re getting all these surgeries spaced out over time so in your head you see the process and shit. But to someone who sees you on the street, it’s going to be glaringly obvious. You’re literally reshaping your whole face bro. You’re no different than StudyHacks or that Ken Doll dude; your approach is just a lot more “realistic” even though it’s literally crazy to someone “normal”.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Deleted member 3043 and rtssssy
You can’t hit PSL8 by surgeries. You are shooting for perfection and I’m sorry to tell you that is literally impossible if you’re not born as a PSL8. PSL8 is the highest you can be. You would be a god tier male model. You’re going to enter uncanny valley quicker than you think.

Listen man, you think it’s okay because in your head you’re getting all these surgeries spaced out over time so in your head you see the process and shit. But to someone who sees you on the street, it’s going to be glaringly obvious. You’re literally reshaping your whole face bro. You’re no different than StudyHacks or that Ken Doll dude; your approach is just a lot more “realistic” even though it’s literally crazy to someone “normal”.

plastic surgery gets so much fake news/propaganda against it.

only the worst cases are publicised.

if you go to top tier surgeons you get natural results that look amazing.

good plastic surgery is where you can't tell you had surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround

this

i lol when ppl say you will look like a freak after surgery, thats such a misconstrued stereotype

amazing bro, I will do orb. rim implants in march, remember to post your results

plastic surgery gets so much fake news/propaganda against it.

only the worst cases are publicised.

if you go to top tier surgeons you get natural results that look amazing.

good plastic surgery is where you can't tell you had surgery.
I understand that and I know it gets a lot of bad press; people only see the bad results. You do realize you are going to completely alter your natural harmony... the thing that makes people attractive? You’re going to add implants (multiple) to your SKULL and face. You don’t think you’re going to lose harmony? Once you lose harmony, it’s over. It’s the biggest death sentence ever. You can’t reverse it. You’re already an attractive guy tbh. By all means, fix your failos, but it’s a problem when you start trying to create halos (and multiple which you’re trying to do). You can’t have every feature be a halo lol. That’s uncanny valley. Humans can see that in a split second and tell it’s fake.

What are you trying to go for? The PSL8 validation? Women trying to fuck you on the street? For your validation deprived ego? Mental illness? I’m honestly confused on your case. You want to change your whole skull and trying to disguise it under “looks are the most important thing” which I agree on but you want the most surgeries out of anyone I’ve seen on PSL. You make StudyHacks look mentally stable tbh.
this

i lol when ppl say you will look like a freak after surgery, thats such a misconstrued stereotype
I think you quoted the wrong comment.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and rtssssy
I understand that and I know it gets a lot of bad press; people only see the bad results. You do realize you are going to completely alter your natural harmony... the thing that makes people attractive? You’re going to add implants (multiple) to your SKULL and face. You don’t think you’re going to lose harmony? Once you lose harmony, it’s over. It’s the biggest death sentence ever. You can’t reverse it. You’re already an attractive guy tbh. By all means, fix your failos, but it’s a problem when you start trying to create halos (and multiple which you’re trying to do). You can’t have every feature be a halo lol. That’s uncanny valley. Humans can see that in a split second and tell it’s fake.

What are you trying to go for? The PSL8 validation? Women trying to fuck you on the street? For your validation deprived ego? Mental illness? I’m honestly confused on your case. You want to change your whole skull and trying to disguise it under “looks are the most important thing” which I agree on but you want the most surgeries out of anyone I’ve seen on PSL. You make StudyHacks look mentally stable tbh.

why are on you on this forum dude?

you are quite clearly bluepilled.

there's plenty of examples on the web and also posters on this forum such as @ZUZZCEL and @SurgerySoon and @Saiyan who have had this exact same implant and the results not only look natural but really helped their eye area.

you are being purposefully negative.

I hate it when non incels talk about ascension, wtf really. The word has nothing do to with such narcissism.

listen to this dude. high iq points were made

i understand getting a rhino, hair transplant, genio or whatever
but you're legit fixing every single thing and i can almost guarantee that you'll end up looking like shit
women (tbh all of us) can easily spot fake.

we're not bluepilled, just realistic. why do you want to be a psl 8? because of women right?
no amount of pussy or validation is worth going through all that dude

tbhtbhtbh its obviously your choice and you seem very determined so idk . good luck i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
listen to this dude. high iq points were made

i understand getting a rhino, hair transplant, genio or whatever
but you're legit fixing every single thing and i can almost guarantee that you'll end up looking like shit
women (tbh all of us) can easily spot fake.

we're not bluepilled, just realistic. why do you want to be a psl 8? because of women right?
no amount of pussy or validation is worth going through all that dude

tbhtbhtbh its obviously your choice and you seem very determined so idk . good luck i guess.

the reason i am doing it is I do not believe in an afterlife.

I will get one, and only one chance to experience my late 20s and early 30s as a chad or PSL 7 or above and so it is my duty to make that happen.

or live forever in regret.

I see the clear path of action to make this a reality and I have the financial resources so why not?

I also believe that this is a duty to my future potential children because if I do not looksmaxx there is a good chance my possible future wife will reject me and I will not have kids due to this. In essence, looksmaxx or my kids wont be born.

so this is literally my duty to make this happen.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, CopingCel and Deusmaximus

I will get one, and only one chance to experience my late 20s and early 30s as a chad or PSL 7 or above and so it is my duty to make that happen.

I see the clear path of action to make this a reality and I have the financial resources so why not?

I also believe that this is a duty to my future potential children because if I do not looksmaxx there is a good chance my possible future wife will reject me and I will not have kids due to this. In essence, looksmaxx or my kids wont be born.

alrighty then..

blackpilled af

ya your not poor like most kids on here so they prolly wont understand.

they correalate cost with surgery more often then not, but they dont relise that for ppl tht are well off cost is irrevelant, so it doenst matter how much surgery you even get as long is its not botched and your pleased with it.

on topic, i dont really think after you pass 6 psl you should even bother worrying about your psl rating and shit since at that point you should be a slayer.

I havent seen ops eye area but usuallly thats the main thing that determines if you have portenital to exceed 6 psl, everything else his base looks pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
why are on you on this forum dude?

you are quite clearly bluepilled.

there's plenty of examples on the web and also posters on this forum such as @ZUZZCEL and @SurgerySoon and @Saiyan who have had this exact same implant and the results not only look natural but really helped their eye area.

you are being purposefully negative.
Lol I’m on this forum to fix my failos. I’m not even close to being blue pilled. I’m being realistic in a forum literally FILLED with men on the spectrum. I’m one of the only sane voices here so it’s quite telling of your mental health and delusions when you call me blue pilled for being logically and reasonable. I don’t care about this ONE implant. Hell, I’m even looking into infraorbital rim implants too. I’m talking about your whole list of surgeries you want.

Also, here’s a blackpill: you are masquerading the fact you want all these surgeries “for your future kids” yet all humans are inherently selfish and you are only hiding the fact that you’re deeply scarred and crave validation. You claim you don’t believe in afterlife but you’re “sacrificing your whole face” for your future kids. So somehow you don’t truly care about your life (because all this could go deeply wrong and you look uncanny) but you care for your future kids. By blackpilled laws, that is not possible unless you were a Jesus type figure. Because as you know, Jesus sacrificed himself for the benefit of the next people to come.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and Deleted member 1862
Lol I’m on this forum to fix my failos. I’m not even close to being blue pilled. I’m being realistic in a forum literally FILLED with men on the spectrum. I’m one of the only sane voices here so it’s quite telling of your mental health and delusions when you call me blue pilled for being logically and reasonable. I don’t care about this ONE implant. Hell, I’m even looking into infraorbital rim implants too. I’m talking about your whole list of surgeries you want.

Also, here’s a blackpill: you are masquerading the fact you want all these surgeries “for your future kids” yet all humans are inherently selfish and you are only hiding the fact that you’re deeply scarred and crave validation. You claim you don’t believe in afterlife but you’re “sacrificing your whole face” for your future kids. So somehow you don’t truly care about your life (because all this could go deeply wrong and you look uncanny) but you care for your future kids. By blackpilled laws, that is not possible unless you were a Jesus type figure. Because as you know, Jesus sacrificed himself for the benefit of the next people to come.

A person who is able to gather the resources from scratch to pay for multiple 6 figures PS without parental help before the age of 25 has earned the right to procreate more than a person who was simply born into a family with good genetics who simply has to turn up to a nightclub or make a Tinder profile.

It's not for validation.

• +1
Reactions: Linoob and Newguyaround
A person who is able to gather the resources from scratch to pay for multiple 6 figures PS without parental help before the age of 25 has earned the right to procreate more than a person who was simply born into a family with good genetics who simply has to turn up to a nightclub or make a Tinder profile.

It's not for validation.
Just world fallacy. You can already get a wife if you tried. You’re GL. Looks aren’t holding you back anymore. You make big money and you’re attractive. If you REALLY wanted a wife and kids as you claim, start looking now. Sure, I get you want a “Chad” experience before you get married. There’s more than just looks when it comes to slaying and being a Chad. It’s unironically the personality that was formed all through his childhood and his looks that make people want to stick around him.

Just world fallacy. You can already get a wife if you tried. You’re GL. Looks aren’t holding you back anymore. You make big money and you’re attractive. If you REALLY wanted a wife and kids as you claim, start looking now. Sure, I get you want a “Chad” experience before you get married. There’s more than just looks when it comes to slaying and being a Chad. It’s unironically the personality that was formed all through his childhood and his looks that make people want to stick around him.

i am not a Chad currently, although its within reach. After Eppley helps me.

Harmony is overly complicated. It's actually kind of simple irl, and I doubt some implants can change too much