12 year old brother is the same height as me.

B

BoneMAXXING

Iron
I'm around 5'9 (175cm) and my 12 year old brother, who hasn't had his growth spurt yet, is my height. My dad is 6' and mother 5'5.
This shit is pissing me off and now I don't stand up when he's around because I feel too embarrassed. He keeps making fun of me calling me a midget and I told him about mewing so his face/jaw will probably be better than mine when he reaches my age.

I just turned 18 a few weeks ago.

Time to go ER.
ngl
tbh
srs

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

when i was in 7th grade the average height was like 5'7. this isnt all that surprising.
also JFL at telling people you dont like IRL about mewing

I'm around 5'9 (175cm) and my 12 year old brother, who hasn't had his growth spurt yet, is my height. My dad is 6' and mother 5'5.
This shit is pissing me off and now I don't stand up when he's around because I feel too embarrassed. He keeps making fun of me calling me a midget and I told him about mewing so his face/jaw will probably be better than mine when he reaches my age.

Time to go ER.
ngl
tbh
srs

holy shit your a cuck, why would you tell people about looksmax methods

holy shit your a cuck, why would you tell people about looksmax methods
Because he's my brother and I want the best for him, but only recently has he started taking the piss.

Punch his face

ur brother is lucky to have incel brother jfl he will turn out to be the better version of you and you will live in his shadow as the ugly one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
ur brother is lucky to have incel brother jfl he will turn out to be the better version of you and you will live in his shadow as the ugly one.
jfl

Just let him ascend and spread your genes. You can ldar.

Time to go ER.
ngl
tbh
srs

You're a good man.

Sibling mogs are brutal

In a few years he will mog the living shit out of you.