13 mm of forward growth with Maxillary Distractor Device

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
I asked about possible forward growth and ccw rotation. And he replied
Screenshot 20200630 0913452

13 mm of maxilla would be great but I have some doubts if it move whole maxilla or only dental arch. If maxilla IT would be LifeFuel. It's really new methods, it reminds MSE .

• +1
Reactions: Over
guy sounds curry

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Op doxed himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5539, didntreadlol and 7 others
That sounds great

Hope this is a legit thing and not some shit device like agga

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Lev Peshkov and hairyballscel
Why's that guy got like 4 fat teeth?

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Lev Peshkov and JizzFarmer
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
I asked about possible forward growth and ccw rotation. And he replied
View attachment 482373
13 mm of maxilla would be great but I have some doubts if it move whole maxilla or only dental arch. If maxilla IT would be LifeFuel. It's really new methods, it reminds MSE .

Why this kid is 12 and has 4 upper weird looking teeth? I need to see his face he might be giga subhuman.

13mm of ALVEOLAR RIDGE advancement JFL

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
13mm of ALVEOLAR RIDGE advancement JFL
Screenshot 20200630 1700033

13mm of bone growth
Even if it would be 13mm of alveoral ringe IT would be much better than bimax which can give max 5-6mm without nerwe damage.

• +1
View attachment 482958
13mm of bone growth
Even if it would be 13mm of alveoral ringe IT would be much better than bimax which can give max 5-6mm without nerwe damage.

No and no you are entirely wrong : The idea behind the bimax is how high the lefort 1 cut is made, it changes the paranasal area, the nose.

• +1
No and no you are entirely wrong : The idea behind the bimax is how high the lefort 1 cut is made, it changes the paranasal area, the nose.
Lefort 1 can't change nose- nose can't be shortened surgically, even highest quatriangular L1 can't do shit for nose
Gr12

Also Maxillary Distractor Device is distraction osteogenesis they split the sutures and the maxilla is moved forward. Forgot to say that Lefort is way more expensive and you can Die or get blind during it.

Last edited:
Lefort 1 can't change nose- nose can't be shortened surgically, even highest quatriangular L1 can't do shit for nose
View attachment 482991

You don't have any logical sense, pushing your paranasal area forward will push your nose forward, making it appearing smaller.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab