15 yo, rate me (am I doomed?)

Deleted member 3177

Deleted member 3177

Life just isn't hard enough
Hello fellow lookism users. I'm a 15 yo dude from a third world country (won't disclose exactly which, and no, before you faggots ask, I'm not a curry or a gook).

As you can clearly see from the pic above I'm not exactly blessed when it comes to looks, my mom is a mestizo and my dad was a half Jewish cumskin with decent looks but somehow I inherited a lot of shitty stuff from both of them.

I've suffered bullying throughout all of high school due to my looks, even being hit based solely on the way I look.

My question is, am I doomed or is there any way out of inceldom through looksmaxxing? As you can see I'm pretty bloated in the first pic but I've been trying every possible method to change that around by mewing and chewing on a daily basis + gymcelling. I've also tried to get a haircut that better fits my headshape in order to enhance the harmony. I have a pretty humongous nose irl with no pics sadly (deleted them all and don't feel like taking one right now) so my side profile is completely fucked up, but at least I can hope to fix the way my face looks upfront.

As you can notice the pic is black and white but I had no better pics (around bf 14 when I took the second one). I'm 155 pounds and have managed to lower that number down to 128, and I'm also 5'6 (1.67) with no chances of growing further (dad was 5'5 and brown skinned mother is 5'2). How do my cheeks look? I'm thinking of fasting in the next few weeks in order to get a better look at my actual bone structure and also wear lifts in order to be 5'8 + boots which will make my frame look better. I have a recessed chin and a recessed jaw due to being a heavy mouth breather, but as I said I've been mewing lately so in the next few months I'll have a better defined jawline and chin. I've worked to enhance my eye area (semi squinting in one of the pics below) and if nothing else works I'll def try to get a surgery, although I'm a poorcel currently (no real way of affording fillers or nose surgery).

Pls rate me properly and give me advice boyos, I have no hope in life except get a job and wagecuck until I can afford surgery. My voice is pretty deep but it's also kind of ugly because it's kind of ogre-like, and I have the body of a sumo fighter despite lowering my bf. Legs are not in harmony with upper body, and (this is not a LARP) my dick is 1.5 inches (I'll try to perform jelqing exercises sooner or later because having a microdick is extremely uncomfortable and brutally undermines my confidence as well as being completely unable of making me get laid).

Me before looksmaxxing:

vt1hRlY.png

Me after looksmaxxing:

6Pqbr0U.png

3 months of mewing and chewing:

vvPwAfF.png

PLS HELP BOYOS, I'M DESPERATE

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, 000, Lux and 13 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5746, WillVisitGandy and 10 others
I don’t want to be a dick but is your dick legit 1.5in hard?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6128, Deleted and 1 other person
also latino and would u say u can get girls unless u live in an area with high european heritage

When your dick as that small you might need to trade some of your hairs life to the Norwood reaper.
get DHT cream ASAP, and I remember reading that HGH can also grow micro dicks so mk677 would be your best option.
but honestly even DHT cream + HGH it seems unlikely to double ur dick size and even if you did it would still be death tier

my condolences

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, PubertyMaxxer, draco and 3 others
Hello fellow lookism users. I'm a 15 yo dude from a third world country (won't disclose exactly which, and no, before you faggots ask, I'm not a curry or a gook).

As you can clearly see from the pic above I'm not exactly blessed when it comes to looks, my mom is a mestizo and my dad was a half Jewish cumskin with decent looks but somehow I inherited a lot of shitty stuff from both of them.

I've suffered bullying throughout all of high school due to my looks, even being hit based solely on the way I look.

My question is, am I doomed or is there any way out of inceldom through looksmaxxing? As you can see I'm pretty bloated in the first pic but I've been trying every possible method to change that around by mewing and chewing on a daily basis + gymcelling. I've also tried to get a haircut that better fits my headshape in order to enhance the harmony. I have a pretty humongous nose irl with no pics sadly (deleted them all and don't feel like taking one right now) so my side profile is completely fucked up, but at least I can hope to fix the way my face looks upfront.

As you can notice the pic is black and white but I had no better pics (around bf 14 when I took the second one). I'm 155 pounds and have managed to lower that number down to 128, and I'm also 5'6 (1.67) with no chances of growing further (dad was 5'5 and brown skinned mother is 5'2). How do my cheeks look? I'm thinking of fasting in the next few weeks in order to get a better look at my actual bone structure and also wear lifts in order to be 5'8 + boots which will make my frame look better. I have a recessed chin and a recessed jaw due to being a heavy mouth breather, but as I said I've been mewing lately so in the next few months I'll have a better defined jawline and chin. I've worked to enhance my eye area (semi squinting in one of the pics below) and if nothing else works I'll def try to get a surgery, although I'm a poorcel currently (no real way of affording fillers or nose surgery).

Pls rate me properly and give me advice boyos, I have no hope in life except get a job and wagecuck until I can afford surgery. My voice is pretty deep but it's also kind of ugly because it's kind of ogre-like, and I have the body of a sumo fighter despite lowering my bf. Legs are not in harmony with upper body, and (this is not a LARP) my dick is 1.5 inches (I'll try to perform jelqing exercises sooner or later because having a microdick is extremely uncomfortable and brutally undermines my confidence as well as being completely unable of making me get laid).

Me before looksmaxxing:

vt1hRlY.png

Me after looksmaxxing:

6Pqbr0U.png

3 months of mewing and chewing:

vvPwAfF.png

PLS HELP BOYOS, I'M DESPERATE
find the nearest rope and hang yourself, son
dont suffer for nothing
your inbreeding shouldnt have taken place in the first place, blame your parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4019, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
Leanmaxx and Heightmaxx (mk677 and aromatase inibitor)
You improved quite a lot tbh ngl. Imo you are not doomed to inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and SteveRogers
also is your name referencing SPD?

Your collagen and skin is bad

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Peachy and Deleted member 2205
Do not "heightmax" with ibutamoren. It's just not potent enough.

It will probably improve if he fixes it now right?
It's the best we can get, HGH is very expensive

fucking kike

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4019, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
>JEWISH GOOK
>5'6
>1.5 inch dick
do we really have to answer
its obvious, k i l l y o u r s e l f .

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4019, Deleted member 4702 and 15 others
It's the best we can get, HGH is very expensive
Not even close. There are countless threads made about heightmaxxing. You shouhld do your researxh before reccomending cope 677. Peptides are much more effective. Consult @JustTrynaGrow
>JEWISH GOOK
>5'6
>1.5 inch dick
And your a fatass subhuman lol. You probably shouldn't be a bitch and bully newfags if you're sufering from being an incel by himself.
I was 5'7 at 15 and 5'10 now. He's 15 you brainlet.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Krezo, Chadelite and 9 others
Literally no point of looksmaxxing with a micropenis. You will never get a girl to sleep with you a second time.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and PubertyMaxxer
im so sorry bro

>1.5 inch penis

im so srry bro... but im glad now that my dick managed to make it to 4.5 inches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4702, Deleted member 4645, Chadelite and 3 others
>1.5 inch penis

im so srry bro... but im glad now that my dick managed to make it to 4.5 inches
He is probably talking about flaccid penis not erect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
probably. noe that i think ab it since hes 15 his dick will prob grow more. mine did

1.5 inch penis jfl. Not all humans are created equal

• +1
Reactions: PaleSlav, BigBoy, Petsmart and 1 other person
Why would he mention his flaccid size. That’s irrelevant because showers and growers

would be helpful in this thread to know if those who are fifteen years old like the OP could reach 1.73cm in height if they themselves are 166cm at the moment, and grew after body hair under the navel, this is important:
Is it possible for a fifteen-year-old, eight-month-old, 166-167cm tall to grow to 173cm tall when development is complete even with body hair? That's the question that I think is good to ask, whatever

>JEWISH GOOK
>5'6
>1.5 inch dick

Here bro
would be helpful in this thread to know if those who are fifteen years old like the OP could reach 1.73cm in height if they themselves are 166cm at the moment, and grew after body hair under the navel, this is important:
Is it possible for a fifteen-year-old, eight-month-old, 166-167cm tall to grow to 173cm tall when development is complete even with body hair? That's the question that I think is good to ask, whatever
I was 167cm when I was 14 and right now 16 I grew to 173cm

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Bro.. I'm sad now holy shit. 1.5? Really?

View attachment 113393

Kill yourself you manlet, im 6'1 and mog you to absolute oblivion, youre small indian hands will shake when i get in your viscinity, keep sucking this microdicked 5'6 manlets cock more you fucking faggot.
Imagine actually making a roast just for me you stupid faggot. I live inside your head rent free. Remember that.
fat-jpg.82126

PSL 7 my ass. YOU messsaged ME on ratings you submissive dog. Your IQ is so low you're trrying to tell people to kill themselves when you're obese.
Just lol.
Why even offend someone when they have private conversations and pics of you? That's so extremely fucking low IQ.

Judging by that door behind you, you're no more than 5'10 you stupid faggot. Literalyl off yourself.
This is actually him btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, HighTierNormie, psl7 fatty and 2 others
I was 167cm when I was 14 and right now 16 I grew to 173cm
when you was 14, what is not known is whether fifteen-year-olds and eight-month who will be sixteen soon who are 166-167cm can grow to 173cm; when you turned exactly sixteen on your birthday, were you 173cm?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
how the fuck can an erect penis be 1.5 inches

• +1
Reactions: PaleSlav and Deleted member 2846
There is literally no point in living if your face looks like that, you are 5'6 and your dick is 1.5 inches. You only have 2 options at this point besides roping. The first one is to go gay and the second one I can't discuss because a beautiful mod of ours would give me a warning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 2854 and 1 other person
Thanks for the replies everyone. To the ones wondering how I'm masturbate, just search micropenis masturbation and that's it. I'll wear lifts and probably get lefort III when I'm 19.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
All you can do is just grind in school for now and get top tier grades so you can get a good job. Then you can save up for surgeries like LL, jaw surgery and so on. This is gonna be a long term looksmaxx but it’ll be worth it.

I’ll be rooting for you bro, there’s still hope for you.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate, Dog face, HighTierNormie and 2 others
you really have 1.5i dick? ded srs???

Well, save up money for surgeries, u gonna ascend at 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
damn bro. atleast you dickmog me. im only 5’9 dou. average in asia and manlet in west

People who are both Tall and have big dicks (plus good looking) are one in a Billion i'd say.

Face wise you have looksmaxing potential but you height and dick size completely kills you, sorry

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Anubis
There is literally no point in living if your face looks like that, you are 5'6 and your dick is 1.5 inches. You only have 2 options at this point besides roping. The first one is to go gay and the second one I can't discuss because a beautiful mod of ours would give me a warning.
@Frameletgos
Lucky bastard.
173cm is Manlet tier

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Not even Meeks could be saved with these stats

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and PubertyMaxxer