15M , HELP

Andromeda88

Andromeda88

Banned

I am still in puberty and would've like to know what I can improve facially via any substance or technique.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Lips me

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, DOggo, Absi and 13 others
Mew and grow beard when you can

Get braces kid
Tay k looking ass

Kisses me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, left2die, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
If you could elaborate I would be grateful.

Your lips are bigger then my skull ?

Lips me tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Why braces?
A lot of facial asthetics have to do with your teeth and tongue posture. If you fix the alignment of your teeth then "the mewing" part sound come naturally if you are already familiar with the key principles.

A lot of facial asthetics have to do with your teeth and tongue posture. If you fix the alignment of your teeth then "the mewing" part sound come naturally if you are already familiar with the key principles.
I have been mewing for about 6 months , but my dentist always tells me my teeth are fine and that I have a good bite.
No idea dude

Black women also Latinos
There are no black women or latinos in my school so I don't know what I should do.

Get braces kid
Are you trying to make him look worse?

I have been mewing for about 6 months , but my dentist always tells me my teeth are fine and that I have a good bite.

There are no black women or latinos in my school so I don't know what I should do.
Does his name end in -berg or -stein?

Also, mewing wont grow you a chin. I recommend bonesmashing for small temporary gains

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and dodt
Lips lookin’ like a snack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Autist
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Filcel, dogtown and 2 others
grab a big tape roll and hit your chin with it repeatedly for 20mins
Do you have any evidence that proves that works or is it worthless to do.

Do you have any evidence that proves that works or is it worthless to do.
Tbf the swelling brought it up 2cm KEEP CRYING FOR ME
Idk about long term

Also dont do if you have no chin, you need to have a chin to do this. Idk what im looking at in your picture tbh

Idk about long term

Also dont do if you have no chin, you need to have a chin to do this. Idk what im looking at in your picture tbh
I would've enjoy long-term benefits rather than short-term. Do you have any other methods which will attribute to my face?

I would've enjoy long-term benefits rather than short-term. Do you have any other methods which will attribute to my face?
Chin implant, nigger lip reduction

You wait until youre not young anymore
Would an chin-implant improve my face by a large margin or a smaller effect. I would've like dating advice too because I barely know how to flirt.

Would an chin-implant improve my face by a large margin or a smaller effect. I would've like dating advice too because I barely know how to flirt.
No dating advice for your recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
How is your eye area and hair? Also height
I am 185 cm basically 6'3. I have an heart-shaped face and a wide forehead , so I have medium-length hair. Eye area is bad I think.

I am 185 cm basically 6'3. I have an heart-shaped face and a wide forehead , so I have medium-length hair. Eye area is bad I think.
Are they round?

Ignore these guys boyo. If ur serious, u need to post a full picture of ur face if u want some real help. If ur talking about ur lips save up for lip reduction surgery. Also get off this site asap and look to improve do not stay here.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
6'0 not 6'3 I use metric so it's complicated.

Man you need to show us your whole face. Eye area and hair are important too.

The problem with being black is that you have to be 6’4 Tyrone or all women are uninterested. I don’t know many black pretty boys that slay.

So until we see your whole face the only thing I can tell you is to gymcel. Mewing won’t hurt either. You seem pretty high iq so you might need to learn about testosteronemaxxing and low inhibmaxxing (become a jb slayer that gives no fucks)

Are you from reddit by chance? This communities a bit different and has some more unorthodox techniques like bonesmashing (which may or may not be a meme btw)

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Man you need to show us your whole face. Eye area and hair are important too.

The problem with being black is that you have to be 6’4 Tyrone or all women are uninterested. I don’t know many black pretty boys that slay.

So until we see your whole face the only thing I can tell you is to gymcel. Mewing won’t hurt either. You seem pretty high iq so you might need to learn about testosteronemaxxing and low inhibmaxxing (become a jb slayer that gives no fucks)

Are you from reddit by chance? This communities a bit different and has some more unorthodox techniques like bonesmashing (which may or may not be a meme btw)

Learn to squintmaxx. Basically lower your eyebrows as much as possible and open your eyes really wide. If you can do that, then look in the mirror and try to learn how to make hunter eyes
Open our eyes very wide? Serialkilermaxx?