15M , HELP

H
Man you need to show us your whole face. Eye area and hair are important too.

The problem with being black is that you have to be 6’4 Tyrone or all women are uninterested. I don’t know many black pretty boys that slay.

So until we see your whole face the only thing I can tell you is to gymcel. Mewing won’t hurt either. You seem pretty high iq so you might need to learn about testosteronemaxxing and low inhibmaxxing (become a jb slayer that gives no fucks)

Are you from reddit by chance? This communities a bit different and has some more unorthodox techniques like bonesmashing (which may or may not be a meme btw)
I am not from reddit , I don't think posting my whole face on a website on the internet is that clever honestly. I can describe myself via words though which is the safer alternative to me + I wear glasses btw

Open our eyes very wide? Serialkilermaxx?
You want to know if you can move the fat above your eyes and cover your eyes a bit if you understand what I mean

H

I am not from reddit , I don't think posting my whole face on a website on the internet is that clever honestly. I can describe myself via words though which is the safer alternative to me + I wear glasses btw
Literally nothing will happen if you post your face but ok

I have astigmatism , It would be absolutely ignorant to not wear glasses because I go to school and you need to be able to see details. I don't want to lower my grades for some females in my opinion that seems desperate.

I have astigmatism , It would be absolutely ignorant to not wear glasses because I go to school and you need to be able to see details. I don't want to lower my grades for some females in my opinion that seems desperate.
over for astigmatismcels

Tbh I had astigmatism and just had surgery

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
there are contacts for people with astigmatism

That

I'm pondering about switching or keeping.
Any other methods than mewing and surgery which I can do cheaply and has no age limit.
bonesmashing

Somali?

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
How did you know only from my lower-face? Are you also one or do you know somalis.
I know somalis lol, also you mentioned swedish doctor and sweden has many somalis

I know somalis lol
Somalis are everywhere nowadays because of our shithole country which has the lowest ranking in the human development index , makes me almost sad.

Any other methods than mewing and surgery which I can do cheaply and has no age limit.
little to no money:
gym
natural testosterone maxing
eyebrow grooming/reshaping
neck training
squinting
forward teeth resting position
matching haircut
nichmaxing
edit: oh and chewing

• +1
Reactions: xz90
little to no money:
gym
natural testosterone maxing
eyebrow grooming/reshaping
neck training
squinting
forward teeth resting position
matching haircut
nichmaxing
Can you elaborate on nichmaxing and natural testerone maxing , thank you for these tips honestly.

natural testerone maxing
google or youtube "how to increase testosterone naturally"

nichmaxing
you could specialize to be more appealing to some women by belonging to their tribe, like fucking emo or something but obviously you're black so you have very limited options... thugmaxing is the most legit for nigers, some foids like "gangsters", but that's a niche like the name suggests... probably not too beneficial and not everyone can pull it off

google or youtube "how to increase testosterone naturally"

you could specialize to be more appealing to some women by belonging to their tribe, like fucking emo or something but obviously you're black so you have very limited options... thugmaxing is the most legit for nigers, some foids like "gangsters", but that's a niche like the name suggests... probably not too beneficial and not everyone can pull it off
I don't think I can be a "gangster" , I am tall and lanky also a eyeglasses-worm. I am gonna check natural-testorone maxing + I've been on nofap for 4 months hardmode.
Another question I have been speculating about: I am underweight but want to gain weight without getting face-fat. What would be the most logical way to do this task , I have heard about cardio and maintaning weight but any other solutions?

Last edited:
I am underweight but want to gain weight without getting face-fat. What would be the most logical way to do this task, I have heard about cardio and maintaning weight but any other solutions?
well not really, not without steroids
just do short lean bulking and cutting cycles - bulk to 15%, then cut to 10% and repeat, it will take long years of hard work to achieve any impressive physique naturally, but at least you are 15yo, so in 4 years you can be in very nice shape and still actually be young... ( I lost my v card when I was 19 so you know...)
If you want to reduce face bloat you should drink lots of water (at lest 3 liters a day) to decrease water retention - the more water you deliver to the body, the less water needs to be stored... and a lot of water is stored in your face
+ reduce intake of sodium in diet (salt)
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
just do short lean bulking and cutting cycles - bulk to 15%, then cut to 10% and repeat, it will take long years of hard work to achieve any impressive physique naturally, but at least you are 15yo, so in 4 years you can be in very nice shape and still actually be young... ( I lost my v card when I was 19 so you know...)
If you want to reduce face bloat you should drink lots of water (at lest 3 liters a day) to decrease water retention - the more water you deliver to the body, the less water needs to be stored... and a lot of water is stored in your face
good luck
Thanks for the answer , I really appreciate you alot. I'm gonna make a post later where I will be asking for advice on how to flirt and date a girl.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Give me some of ur lower lips

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Do you grow taller after 15? Because my father was 200cm something.
Fuark! Osama bin Laden was 195cm. Mullah Omar was 196cm. But yes, you will grow after 15 but most likely another centimeter, like it was in my case.

Fuark! Osama bin Laden was 195cm. Mullah Omar was 196cm. But yes, you will grow after 15 but most likely another centimeter, like it was in my
Wouldn't you think that I should be also reaching the same height as my father if my mother is between 160 and 170.

good luck
You dont need to bulk to gain muscle, you need to eat at maintenance

Wouldn't you think that I should be also reaching the same height as my father if my mother is between 160 and 170.
No, you would be inbetween. It makes sense you're 185cm and will grow to be 186cm.

No, you would be inbetween. It makes sense you're 185cm and will grow to be 186cm.
there is actually a formula based on statistics and it's
(father's height + mother height + 13cm)/2
all in centimeters
example:
200cm + 160cm + 13cm = 373cm
373cm/2 = 186,5cm

(for foids you don't add 13 but subtract)

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
over

you need jaw surgery etcetc, c

and lip removal

The only thing you need at 15 is to lift and mew. Also play sports

I wish you were a female so you could give me nice blowjob with those lips.

Tbh, I can't say anything since I have no clue on how your face looks like. You seem to have a baby face but a very recessed maxilla.

• JFL
Reactions: Autist
How did you know only from my lower-face? Are you also one or do you know somalis.
Over for you. East African=genetic trash. You get mogged by curries and riccels.
23C9D53F00000578-2862389-image-a-24_1417837658292.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry boyo, most Swedish girls dont like somalis.
Go for the somali girls or black girls instead.
You should thugmax like all other immegrants your age.

Nigger nose + lips

Wait for puberty, eat a lot of organ meats (liver, brain) they are cheap af, and packed with nutrients so you can grow bigger

Wait for puberty, eat a lot of organ meats (liver, brain) they are cheap af, and packed with nutrients so you can grow bigger
1. Are you handicapped? Hes 15 not 10

2. No need for liver or brain, just eating normally is enough. vitamins wont grow anything

Also hes 6'1"

Somalis are everywhere nowadays because of our shithole country which has the lowest ranking in the human development index , makes me almost sad.
Ah a somali nigga. Show pic

1. Are you handicapped? Hes 15 not 10

2. No need for liver or brain, just eating normally is enough. vitamins wont grow anything

Also hes 6'1"
Since 15 I grew 15 cm... depends on body, I'm 22 and still grew 1cm, even if he won't grow taller he can grow diagonally, organ meat is cheap and full of everything