16 and 5'10', is it over?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
Will I still grow, or will I remain king of manlets for the rest of my life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I grew 2" after 16"

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and AspiringChad
Correct me if I'm wrong but at the age of 17-18 there generally is a sudden height growth spike.
But you'll probably still be sub-6" anyway

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Joyride, Achathin and 5 others
Could get another growth spurt, might not.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and AspiringChad
1.79 is not short in italy
with shoe lifts I reach 1.82
makes sense. 6 foot is the height requirement in america, anything below that is midget level

It's not really that bad as americans are tall as fuck compared to the rest of the world, you can just move out in case you are sub-6"

I am the same height. I will blast peptides and use an AI untill I am sure I will be ATLEAST 6 foot 4

I am the same height. I will blast peptides and use an AI untill I am sure I will be ATLEAST 6 foot 4
how do i use those? and are they even safe? ive only heard about mk677 on this site

this height is decent and there is a possibility that you will grow. Not over.

how do i use those? and are they even safe? ive only heard about mk677 on this site
basically you need to be high iq rn because the info on them for height is pretty iffy. pretty sure wincel is looking into heightmaxxing with peptides tho. also there is a heightmaxxing guide by extrachromie so check that out

Lucky

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
perfect time to get on a heightmaxxing stack. if you dont hit 6"0 you'll have some regret always

perfect time to get on a heightmaxxing stack. if you dont hit 6"0 you'll have some regret always
give me some pointers. already planning on exercise, good diet, and proper sleep to heightmaxx. but i dont think itd help too much. exercise should increase hgh and make me taller.

what else could i do?

give me some pointers. already planning on exercise, good diet, and proper sleep to heightmaxx. but i dont think itd help too much. exercise should increase hgh and make me taller.

what else could i do?
@Extra Chromosome 's heightmaxxing thread. But It's expensive

@Extra Chromosome 's heightmaxxing thread. But It's expensive
i have about 140 rn, and gonna make 1-2k over the summer. so i might shell out some money to heightmaxx. ill tell my mom that theyre protein supplements for the gains.

but i looked at the thread, and im not sure if id want to take the risk for it. do u know which ones are safe, and which ones are not? i dont wanna fuck up whatever i have going on rn.

• +1
do u know which ones are safe, and which ones are not?
No I don't. IMO the SARM's are the "safest" right now, the HGH and peptides are bad, I watched Anabolic Doc's videos on those and he said they have bad side-effects after discontinuation. Ask @jefferson maybe, or just watch Anabolic Doc on YT.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
No I don't. IMO the SARM's are the "safest" right now, the HGH and peptides are bad, I watched Anabolic Doc's videos on those and he said they have bad side-effects after discontinuation. Ask @jefferson maybe, or just watch Anabolic Doc on YT.
bet, i probably wont end up doing it. most of it is cope.

• +1
Don't know much about peptides yet tbh, just roids and sarms

• +1
if you have an anime girl as your avi, i think you can answer your own question of your over status

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 439
I'm 176cm and it's fine. No height bonus, but it doesn't substract many points either. If it did, I would be below 0 anyways