16 too late to see substantial mewing gains?

jackmore62

jackmore62

Rodney Copperbottom
Just turned 16 a week ago (im abit behind pubertally than the people in my grade but im still kind of tall) I've got FAT cheeks even tho im not that fat (maybe 18 % bodyfat) and dark circle under eyes. Do you reckon with some fat loss and mewing I could see susbtantial gains in a year or so?

cut salt, carbs, drink lots of water while at home (not too fast though)

i was addicted to pizza and after 2 weeks i dont even care about it anymore. i also noticed how bloated I used to be.

also correct swallowing can help make your cheeks more thin by athrophying your buccinator muscles (so dont use them; e.g.: sucking dick, or from a straw)

also, chew a lot. Chew gum all day if you can, and dont stop if it hurts. Also cook beef or turkey and chew on that shit. If you do this for a few months you will be able to grow your masseters and get more hollow cheeks and a squarer face

Lol. No 21 is the age where your skull pretty much ossifies and isn't receptible to change

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lol. No 21 is the age where your skull pretty much ossifies and isn't receptible to change
can always work with your muscles and make it look better

It will probably help tbh.

It is time to end the mewing plague.

It is time to end the mewing plague.
low iq

if it works, why should anyone stop talking about it? actually, even if its a 1 in 1000 chance it does, why would we not try? Low iq if youd rather risk living a subhuman life than keeping your tongue on the top of your mouth

low iq

if it works, why should anyone stop talking about it? actually, even if its a 1 in 1000 chance it does, why would we not try? Low iq if youd rather risk living a subhuman life than keeping your tongue on the top of your mouth
I didn't say it doesn't work, I do believe it works. However, it is getting heavily spammed here is my point.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Would there be enough content for a separate board?

16 is perfect mewing age. Also begin chewing.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Fuck outta here, mofo. Go mew and enjoy your 20's

Edit: Consider yourself lucky. Anyone under 18, heck even 21, can have visible progress from mewing

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Tfw started mewing at 21 :ogre:

I camt even mew its too hard to hold

the best age to start is year 0. 16 isnt a bad age because thats when jaw gains come in from puberty