16 y/o. how over is it?

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel

16 y/o, 5'8'', nigger lips, how over is it?

b4 u comment on my bf, im a gymcel and i dont want to even risk not getting at least 1 more inch because i decided to diet and lose bf (im 20lbs overweight, but like 5lbs or more is muscle)

i just started mewing. is there any hope?

Phad

Phad

JATT
How ur features look separate is different than how they look on a face as whole. Best if u post the whole face

Guess What?

Guess What?

Professional
Stop with these

"8 yo, how am i fucked?
My pics are in the CIA site. Hack it to see them"

Coping

Coping

Zephir
Post whole face wtf is this nigga

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
tired of these fucking newcel retards coming in asking for ratings and stuff but are literally the most scared fucking shaking in their fucking booties motherfuckers on planet earth. yes bro, you want to be told you're not ugly, or good looking, but you're scared of finding out ur ugly like most people are. i dont wanna see this fucking forum flooded by pussboi crybaby shaky retards anymore its starting to piss me off

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Snapchat-312405411.jpg

Even rotting I mog this entire forum
tired of these fucking newcel retards coming in asking for ratings and stuff but are literally the most scared fucking shaking in their fucking booties motherfuckers on planet earth. yes bro, you want to be told you're not ugly, or good looking, but you're scared of finding out ur ugly like most people are. i dont wanna see this fucking forum flooded by pussboi crybaby shaky retards anymore its starting to piss me off
Prohormone rage. Bed time ? for u birthday boy ??

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I cream my boxers everytime I look at his big pretty boy skull and strong brow ridge ??
Damn we're literally down-tistic but I love you dumb motherfuckers @Psychonaut

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
Omg youre young you still have time to grow into your looks. Just take showers and therapy in the meantime and in a few years youll still be virgin!
I'm in the process of instaling a shower head over a garden house attached to a few cannisters of water that I will carry daily. Also patenting

No, if I knew I wasn't ugly then I wouldn't post here. I'm not some fucking chad bluepilled fuck constantly acting depressed and looking for validation from everyone. I want to know if this is fixable. Due to the fact that I sleep with an open mouth I'd presume, my jaw is grown mostly downward. I want to know if there's any fix besides surgery or if it's possible it will fix itself or how I can sleep with my fucking mouth closed

Looks fine to me but I need the full face :feelswhat:
How ur features look separate is different than how they look on a face as whole. Best if u post the whole face
will do tbh

Stop with these

"8 yo, how am i fucked?
My pics are in the CIA site. Hack it to see them"
neger

View attachment 18644
Even rotting I mog this entire forum
Good for you chad

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Lol, how are we supposed to be able to tell?
It's like me taking a picture of my big toe expecting people to visualise my face based on it and a short description of some of my features.

Post your entire face or don't bother.

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
Lol, how are we supposed to be able to tell?
It's like me taking a picture of my big toe expecting people to visualise my face based on it and a short description of some of my features.

Post your entire face or don't bother.
my jaw is my best feature tbh. comparing a jaw and chin to a big toe is low iq postmaxxing

i will post the whole face tho

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
Psychonaut

Psychonaut

? Renaissance Toast lol
fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)