16 y/o. how over is it?

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel

16 y/o, 5'8'', nigger lips, how over is it?

b4 u comment on my bf, im a gymcel and i dont want to even risk not getting at least 1 more inch because i decided to diet and lose bf (im 20lbs overweight, but like 5lbs or more is muscle)

i just started mewing. is there any hope?

Post your entire face

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, kobecel, Bluepill and 3 others
what is this subhumanity i am looking at

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Kenma and BornAgainChad
Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
How ur features look separate is different than how they look on a face as whole. Best if u post the whole face

Stop with these

"8 yo, how am i fucked?
My pics are in the CIA site. Hack it to see them"

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Post whole face wtf is this nigga

Omg youre young you still have time to grow into your looks. Just take showers and therapy in the meantime and in a few years youll still be virgin!

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, fobos, Blitz and 2 others
Looks fine to me but I need the full face :feelswhat:

tired of these fucking newcel retards coming in asking for ratings and stuff but are literally the most scared fucking shaking in their fucking booties motherfuckers on planet earth. yes bro, you want to be told you're not ugly, or good looking, but you're scared of finding out ur ugly like most people are. i dont wanna see this fucking forum flooded by pussboi crybaby shaky retards anymore its starting to piss me off

• +1
Reactions: Wincel, kobecel, Kenma and 2 others
Snapchat 312405411

Even rotting I mog this entire forum
tired of these fucking newcel retards coming in asking for ratings and stuff but are literally the most scared fucking shaking in their fucking booties motherfuckers on planet earth. yes bro, you want to be told you're not ugly, or good looking, but you're scared of finding out ur ugly like most people are. i dont wanna see this fucking forum flooded by pussboi crybaby shaky retards anymore its starting to piss me off
Prohormone rage. Bed time ? for u birthday boy ??

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
Nope never he's sooooo hot ?
I cream my boxers everytime I look at his big pretty boy skull and strong brow ridge ??

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 611
I cream my boxers everytime I look at his big pretty boy skull and strong brow ridge ??
Damn we're literally down-tistic but I love you dumb motherfuckers @Psychonaut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Coping
Omg youre young you still have time to grow into your looks. Just take showers and therapy in the meantime and in a few years youll still be virgin!
I'm in the process of instaling a shower head over a garden house attached to a few cannisters of water that I will carry daily. Also patenting

No, if I knew I wasn't ugly then I wouldn't post here. I'm not some fucking chad bluepilled fuck constantly acting depressed and looking for validation from everyone. I want to know if this is fixable. Due to the fact that I sleep with an open mouth I'd presume, my jaw is grown mostly downward. I want to know if there's any fix besides surgery or if it's possible it will fix itself or how I can sleep with my fucking mouth closed

Looks fine to me but I need the full face :feelswhat:
How ur features look separate is different than how they look on a face as whole. Best if u post the whole face
will do tbh

Stop with these

"8 yo, how am i fucked?
My pics are in the CIA site. Hack it to see them"
neger

View attachment 18644
Even rotting I mog this entire forum
Good for you chad

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 611
Lol, how are we supposed to be able to tell?
It's like me taking a picture of my big toe expecting people to visualise my face based on it and a short description of some of my features.

Post your entire face or don't bother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Lol, how are we supposed to be able to tell?
It's like me taking a picture of my big toe expecting people to visualise my face based on it and a short description of some of my features.

Post your entire face or don't bother.
my jaw is my best feature tbh. comparing a jaw and chin to a big toe is low iq postmaxxing

i will post the whole face tho

16 y/o how over is it
Screenshot 2019 02 07 18 39 012

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
  • +1
16 yo how ogre is it
Autism1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 283
Just pm people if you're too high inhib to post on a thread. Don't blur your eyes, they're like one of the most important parts of your face.

tonite when i get home from fucking stacy at a frat party finish playing my video games
I thought you were logging out and peacing out but no you come back to bulli

b4 u comment on my bf, im a gymcel and i dont want to even risk not getting at least 1 more inch because i decided to diet and lose bf (im 20lbs overweight, but like 5lbs or more is muscle)

Fuck you stormfrontcel :woke::woke:. You are bluepilled asf if you aren't lipmaxxing.

Thick muscular well colored lips are a chad trait.:chad::chad:

Zara larsson brian whitaker

6a9cd8f3c83f2f1a768636ece4b0fb74

Large 34bbd1f90f1e8d6387aab39a50f39faf

@Nibba look at this dude. He hasn't taken the lip pill.

Fuck you stormfrontcel :woke::woke:. You are bluepilled asf if you aren't lipmaxxing.

Thick muscular well colored lips are a chad trait.:chad::chad:

View attachment 18687
View attachment 18686
View attachment 18685

View attachment 18684

@Nibba look at this dude. He hasn't taken the lip pill.
good bone structure + thick lips = meekmaxxed chad
gay bone structure + thick lips = niggerlipmaxxed creepy virgin

JFL if you arent aware of the pillar of the black pill
I thought you were logging out and peacing out but no you come back to bulli
dont mind dying earlier. im a masochist i guess

• +1
J U S T B E C O N F I D E N T

Tbh no one ever said that to me even. I don't get any sort of compliments at all :feelscry:
I never told you to be confident retardo. If anything you need double jaw surgery. Now stop crying like a baby and man up

• +1
I never told you to be confident retardo. If anything you need double jaw surgery. Now stop crying like a baby and man up
why is it double?

also,
> man up
JFL

why is it double?

also,
> man up
JFL

It's a surgery. Look up double jaw surgery. You're better off on jaw surgery forums.
Yeah u need to quit crying like a bitch and do something. If anything you're being the soyboy bitch here. Quit crying dog

It's a surgery. Look up double jaw surgery. You're better off on jaw surgery forums.
Yeah u need to quit crying like a bitch and do something. If anything you're being the soyboy bitch here. Quit crying dog
JFL

i looked it up but its gonna take like a decade to save up for it if i even manage to get a job. ill definitely save up for it though, but what about my eyes and nose and lips and shit. cause if i get a jaw surgery and it's not enough then I'd rather not

also im not crying nigga but its easier for you to think about it since youre a chad