16 y/o. how over is it?

JFL

i looked it up but its gonna take like a decade to save up for it if i even manage to get a job. ill definitely save up for it though, but what about my eyes and nose and lips and shit.

also im not crying nigga but its easier for you to think about it since youre a chad
Then start mewing and chewing.
>ause if i get a jaw surgery and it's not enough then I'd rather not
Beggers can't be choosers. You have nothing to lose

Then start mewing and chewing.
>ause if i get a jaw surgery and it's not enough then I'd rather not
Beggers can't be choosers. You have nothing to lose
already did and I grew my masseters quite a lot. my face used to be pretty long

also i have money to lose tbh

already did and I grew my masseters quite a lot. my face used to be pretty long

also i have money to lose tbh
How do you still have a potato jawline then. You need surgery
If you don't get it I really could not care less but it would help you

How do you still have a potato jawline then. You need surgery
If you don't get it I really could not care less but it would help you
idk bruh i guess so

also how's my eye area and how can i improve it (besides the obvious dark circles under them)

idk bruh i guess so

also how's my eye area and how can i improve it (besides the obvious dark circles under them)
Clean up the eyebrows a bit. My eyes are like that since I'm a sleep deprived med student. Just get more sleep

Clean up the eyebrows a bit. My eyes are like that since I'm a sleep deprived med student. Just get more sleep
is there surgery for eyes? or maybe if you get zygo implants does it help give you good eye area?

is there surgery for eyes? or maybe if you get zygo implants does it help give you good eye area?
Your eyes are fine your jaw is the problem I promise

Your eyes are fine your jaw is the problem I promise
thanks. also should i get the fat under and above my lips removed? im 100% sure going low bf wont get rid of them

thanks. also should i get the fat under and above my lips removed? im 100% sure going low bf wont get rid of them
What bf are you at? Lifting honestly improved my face it used to be flat and round as shit I was an incel until 17.5ish at least

What bf are you at? Lifting honestly improved my face it used to be flat and round as shit I was an incel until 17.5ish at least
i have no idea how to calculate that. i estimate from my extra 20 pounds, half is fat and half is muscle. ive been gymcelling for a few months and it's really easy for me to grow muscle currently

also theres that jeff calaviere guy that has it too and he's low bf

No, if I knew I wasn't ugly then I wouldn't post here. I'm not some fucking chad bluepilled fuck constantly acting depressed and looking for validation from everyone. I want to know if this is fixable. Due to the fact that I sleep with an open mouth I'd presume, my jaw is grown mostly downward. I want to know if there's any fix besides surgery or if it's possible it will fix itself or how I can sleep with my fucking mouth closed
DO YOU NOT GET WHAT I JUST FUCKING SAID?
YOU
ARE
UGLY
AND THAT IS WHAT EVERYONE WILL TELL YOU, BECAUSE ITS TRUE.
this isnt incels dot is where just being average people will call you a chad and give you a fake ego boost you deformed fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
YOU
ARE
UGLY
this isnt incels dot is where just being average people will call you a chad and give you a fake ego boost you deformed fuck
Whats your problem dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
YOU
ARE
UGLY
tbh :feelsrope: