16-year-old boy who is asking himself several different questions about the growth of his face

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx

Hello ! I have a few questions:

• Are my cheekbones high and prominent?
  • If so, is the jaw wide enough to have hollow cheeks with good swallowing practices?
  • Yes, I don't think my chin is really prominent, but do you think it's too recessed?
  • WHY is my chin so uneven? Is it because of the chin bone or uneven jaw? And if it's the jaw, what could cause that?
Note that the profile picture seems to "hide" the jaw more than it is when I look at myself in the mirror, in the mirror my jaw comes out clearly from the profile. Ah and also, I've had braces for two years, I think it changes the lips in profile. Thank you.

go ride your bike

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Over

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, fauxfox, Slob and 2 others

Hello ! I have a few questions:

• Are my cheekbones high and prominent?
  • If so, is the jaw wide enough to have hollow cheeks with good swallowing practices?
  • Yes, I don't think my chin is really prominent, but do you think it's too recessed?
  • WHY is my chin so uneven? Is it because of the chin bone or uneven jaw? And if it's the jaw, what could cause that?

1. Not any good angles for me to say prominent or not, high: sure.
  2. I have hollow cheeks but they only came when my jaw grew and mine is quite wider than yours, I'd lean towards no.
  3. Yeah that's recessed
  4. Feel the muscle not the bone, could have an imbalance there.

despite this overall not too bad.

recessed maxilia, recessed chin, long philtrum, narrow jaw, nct, uper eylid exposure. literally over

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Slob and kramer
  1. Not any good angles for me to say prominent or not, high: sure.
  2. I have hollow cheeks but they only came when my jaw grew and mine is quite wider than yours, I'd lean towards no.
  3. Yeah that's recessed
  4. Feel the muscle not the bone, could have an imbalance there.
despite this overall not too bad.

About the recessed chin, you think it's what's causing is the mandible not developed enough, or something else? Whatever happens, what are the options available to me to try to improve it?

you mog me mein nigga
if it helps, just by looking at you your profile seemed pretty decent tbh.
your front is not as good bro
but you can still ascend my man have hope

About the recessed chin, you think it's what's causing is the mandible not developed enough, or something else? Whatever happens, what are the options available to me to try to improve it?
Do your lower incisors jut out?

leave this site. literally block this website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT, sorrowfulsad, hopemaxxer and 5 others
Sorry but your face is pretty subhuman. How tall are you? Maybe you could run the intimidation game by gymmaxing. Gym increases your testosterone level and that aids facial bone development. You're 16 puberty hasn't ended yet and there's still hope for you.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Not once in history did it commence for you.

leave this place and never come back

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
chin recessed but that's it, you're otherwise fine

this forum has gotten VERY retarded over the last few weeks, go to lookism or go to reddit, literally better than this utter shithole
View attachment 56725 recessed maxilia, recessed chin, long philtrum, narrow jaw, nct, uper eylid exposure. literally over
you're not even measuring it correctly, 90% of the population doesn't have recessed maxillas unlike mike jew would like you to believe, recessed maxillas are rare irl
you're good looking even in your last photo btw
cheekbones: good
jaw: could be wider but your chin saves your lower third
chin: recessed from profile but great from the front
unevenness in chin: doesn't really matter
your first 2 photos are complete shit probably taken by the selfie cam up close

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Ulyc, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
chin recessed but that's it, you're otherwise fine

this forum has gotten VERY retarded over the last few weeks, go to lookism or go to reddit, literally better than this utter shithole

you're not even measuring it correctly, 90% of the population doesn't have recessed maxillas unlike mike jew would like you to believe, recessed maxillas are rare irl
you're good looking even in your last photo btw
cheekbones: good
jaw: could be wider but your chin saves your lower third
chin: recessed from profile but great from the front
unevenness in chin: doesn't really matter
your first 2 photos are complete shit probably taken by the selfie cam up close
i'm not too long on this forum but was it ever better? its just incels insulting each other, trying to mog each other or troll threads. ugly bros should stick together and help each other out because we are the best at knowing how shitty life is if you arent chad

• +1
Reactions: kramer
i'm not too long on this forum but was it ever better?
no i mean some things here are just objectively wrong at this point

Your cheekbones are low set imo but quite prominent. Not a bad looking dude at all

Sorry boddy boyo but those brows height seems like a low T death sentence.
m-207_davidgandy2.jpg

Brian-Shimansky-30.jpg

5.5 territory in the last picture. High-tier Normie to Chadlite border facially.

your sig is wrong bro, heres a fixed version

Jon kills Dany. Dany kills Varys, Jaime and Cersei. Jaime rejoins Lannisters. Dany burns Euron's fleet and Jaime kills Euron but is mortally wounded. Dany kills Cersei and Jaime together. Dany starts executing people in KL. Dany endangers Starks to protect her claim to the throne as Jon (Aegon Targaryen) has a stronger claim to the throne than her. Cleganebowl-they both die. Dany executes Varys. Dany arrests Tyrion for treason. Jon kills Dany, then is exiled to the Night Watch.

@RedPilledStemcel Quote didn't work for some reason

OVER

Or pray to go your closeup selfie cam made your face look like that.

Profile is almost birdcel tier. Frontal is ok. You're a typical normie, 5/10.

Wear skater brands that’s how you can slay with your face