17 6'2 rate me body + face

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
Guys I might have bdd or i am just ugly I dont know. Here are my video + pics and body, please give me accurate psl rating thanks. Video is from before gyming (like 5months) and pics are more recent.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
Overall good, good cheekbones, decent eye are (try comfortably squinting to get a broody look), good masseters/jawline, great bone structure. Not a great nose tho, if you had a rhinoplasty you'd be a chadlite. You're 17, give yourself some time, don't let my honest critique get to your head. You have a lot of good to outweigh your flaws, and sometimes our minor flaws can actually add to our value. Don't try to look good just so you can go bang as many whores as you can. If you're gonna improve yourself, do it for you and/or for a future wife.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 1680, Blitz and 5 others
Overall good, good cheekbones, decent eye are (try comfortably squinting to get a broody look), good masseters/jawline, great bone structure. Not a great nose tho, if you had a rhinoplasty you'd be a chadlite. You're 17, give yourself some time, don't let my honest critique get to your head. You have a lot of good to outweigh your flaws, and sometimes our minor flaws can actually add to our value. Don't try to look good just so you can go bang as many whores as you can. If you're gonna improve yourself, do it for you and/or for a future wife.
Not everyone wants to get married. Some want to slay.

Also, you have a body like I did when I was that age. Let me guess, 155lbs? Work your way up to 180 and you'll be perfectly fine, make sure you're eating enough calories to gain weight bc you look Auschwitz mode. Don't be concerned if your face fills out a little, it'll make you look less boyish. Your eyes give off a little autistic vibe, to me it looks like you're hyper self conscious (like most of us here). Just learn to be confident & comfortable with who you are & you'll make it
Not everyone wants to get married. Some want to slay.
I won't argue against that. But those that live that lifestyle forever tend (keyword: tend) to feel less fulfilled with their lives. I know that's how I am, fucking whores whom I feel no connection with on the first night gives me an empty husk feeling. But you do you, I won't judge.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baki
Also, you have a body like I did when I was that age. Let me guess, 155lbs? Work your way up to 180 and you'll be perfectly fine, make sure you're eating enough calories to gain weight bc you look Auschwitz mode. Don't be concerned if your face fills out a little, it'll make you look less boyish. Your eyes give off a little autistic vibe, to me it looks like you're hyper self conscious (like most of us here). Just learn to be confident & comfortable with who you are & you'll make it

I won't argue against that. But those that live that lifestyle forever tend (keyword: tend) to feel less fulfilled with their lives. I know that's how I am, fucking whores whom I feel no connection with on the first night gives me an empty husk feeling. But you do you, I won't judge.

Thanks for the feedback. However I want to cut rather than bulk because I am getting to bloated in the face haha

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
We have similar body

You are good I think you need haircut maybe

Fuckin hell look at that frame. Got some wife shoulders based on that last pic. Bulk on sarms or small roid cycle and you'll be a fucking beast man
Wide* shoulders

Certified chadlite, all you're missing is some thicker eyebrows

And don't listen to @Nibba he's a coping roidhead

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
should i cut or bulk guys, i know i dont have much muscle but i think my face will look better

should i cut or bulk guys, i know i dont have much muscle but i think my face will look better
bulk up since you're only 17 and haven't finished growing yet IMO

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
You already asked like months ago.
You obviously have good bone structure, it's just that your phenotype is bad. If you had dark hair and eyebrows you'd be a lot better looking I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
thanks, whats my rating
i haven't slept in a while so my judgement is way off, but i'd say a pretty solid 6, if you sorted out your acne (doesn't matter as much as everyone thinks it does) and got some fake eyebrows done you'd probably be a 7.

7/10. minoxidil to grow eye brows, get on a skin routine theres blackheads on your face and dont bulk. just keep your diet and add more protein shakes to your day or hop on roids if you really care about having a body JFL.

You already asked like months ago.
You obviously have good bone structure, it's just that your phenotype is bad. If you had dark hair and eyebrows you'd be a lot better looking I guess.
sorry if this sounds stupid but what is my phenotype?
thanks brother

Guys I might have bdd or i am just ugly I dont know. Here are my video + pics and body, please give me accurate psl rating thanks. Video is from before gyming (like 5months) and pics are more recent.

Bro, I'm subhuman compared to you. Keep hitting the gym, avoid Creatine, and do 5-3-1 lifts.

You're going to be slaying if you aren't already.

Nose needs to be fixed

You're a slayer bro already told you

Fix eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
How can I thicken and improve my eyebrows? Ive heard of vaseline+castor oil, however people have said its a meme

Slayer.

6.5/10

Shit-tier eye area, bad nose. Try castor oil for thicker eyebrows.

His eyes look good tbh

His eyes aren't really the problem, his lack of eyebrows are. Hence why I said "eye area," instead of "eyes."

• +1
Reactions: Notorious, Baki and dogtown

You'll make it

His eyes aren't really the problem, his lack of eyebrows are. Hence why I said "eye area," instead of "eyes."

Makes sense I guess his eye area would be very good if he has darker and thicker eyebrows

Makes sense I guess his eye area would be very good if he has darker and thicker eyebrows
Depends on which picture we are talking about. It'd look good in the third attachment but just decent in the second.

he has top 1% bones but I feel like his eye area and nose ruin his harmony a lot

Idk nose maybe, but his eyes look good to me, just needs better eyebrows

Idk nose maybe, but his eyes look good to me, just needs better eyebrows
they look kinda uncanny to me, maybe it's because his browridge is obviously well developed but it's kinda high set for some reason, never seen that before

but yeah better brows should help him a lot

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
they look kinda uncanny to me, maybe it's because his browridge is obviously well developed but it's kinda high set for some reason, never seen that before

but yeah better brows should help him a lot

Idk, I say they look good, you might disagree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
he has top 1% bones but I feel like his eye area and nose ruin his harmony a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Asymmetrical eyes r ur only real flaw

Fix these eyebrows and hope that in South Korea will be invented a surgery for medial canthus

Only if you had thicker eyebrows

Fuark you mog me to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Status
Not open for further replies.