17 and balding : what my sink looks like

shibo

shibo

Equinox

its fucking OVER

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
yeah im probably gonna kill myself . grew up in a broken home with parents constantly arguing , alcoholic father , bullied as a kid so im quiet and socially inept . now im losing my hair too

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Stress can cause temporary shedding you know

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, FMLplus and Extra Chromosome
:feelsohgod:

My condolences..

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
yeah im probably gonna kill myself . grew up in a broken home with parents constantly arguing , alcoholic father , bullied as a kid so im quiet and socially inept . now im losing my hair too
Bro sad to hear that life is a mean bitch...

Are you sure you just don't have broken hairs?

no hairline for your gym

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01, Lumbersexual, androidcel and 5 others
Get on fin and throw your nuts in the trash

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
my sink looks worse and my hairline is good and a full head of hair.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Extra Chromosome and jefferson
@Nibba @Extra Chromosome @Ritalincel do u all think i should just get on fin now look at this shit im thinning bad

That's not hereditary hair loss.. (balding)

Could be stress or diet

How do you know

Too many hairs all at once.

Hereditary balding is a very gradual shrinkage of the folicals until they're ot longer there

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Hereditary balding is a very gradual shrinkage of the folicals until they're ot longer there
I didnt shower for 2 weeks thats prob why they came all at once .
@Mr_Norwood hello?? Pls help i want to know if it could be stress...all those hairs were from 2 weeks of not showering

Last edited:
@Nibba @Extra Chromosome @Ritalincel do u all think i should just get on fin now look at this shit im thinning bad

Dude I’m almost 18. I’ve had sinks worse than that since age 16 bro. I’ve been on minox for over a year now. I am also on ketoconazole as well and been on fin for like a month. Start treatments now and don’t be afraid to go on fin. You’ll be bald by age 23 if you don’t or if you too late you’ll be with a receding hairline until you manage to pay yourself a hair transplant. So yeah I’m your age and I’m on fin.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome

His brother was like him tho as well. Maybe truecel hair genes tbh.

@shibo We discussed this many times. Not going to bother again.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Extra Chromosome and jefferson
My sink is worse I wana fkn kms

Use dermaroller and rosemary oil for now and see how it goes stop stressing over it as well it only makes it worse

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Use dermaroller and rosemary oil for now and see how it goes stop stressing over it as well it only makes it worse
How the fuck am i gonna not stress over the fact im losing my hair at 17

How the fuck am i gonna not stress over the fact im losing my hair at 17
You will lose it faster if you stress it does nothing good, do what u can and chill there’s always hair transplants if shit really goes bad

You will lose it faster if you stress it does nothing good, do what u can and chill there’s always hair transplants if shit really goes bad
Hair transplants can go wrong too. Their not 100% chance to work

Just chill nigga do what u can with dermarolling for now it’s not end of the world and save money
I have no motivation to fight balding i was already depressed before i started losing hair

I have no motivation to fight balding i was already depressed before i started losing hair
Why? Ur 6’2 are u average or below average facially? And u gotta do what u can instead of stressing jfl

@Coping
OP likes to keep arguing mindlessly.
Feel like he is trolling.
Many members went over solutions with him.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Why? Ur 6’2 are u average or below average facially? And u gotta do what u can instead of stressing jfl
Who cares if ur above or below average if ur balding at 17
@Coping
OP likes to keep arguing mindlessly.
Feel like he is trolling.
Many members went over solutions with him.
No im not trolling i just have no motivation because i was already depressed before my hair loss started . I just keep thinking why me what did i do to deserve this

Ashop.club
I can vouch it worked for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elfmaxx, SayNoToRotting, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Insomniac
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Insomniac
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping