17M, 6ft Rate me pls

P

PashaMaxx

Iron
And can ı be good looking if ı looksmax?

Attachments

• E8F8A439-AD75-45F9-945E-64AD9A2C3F73.jpeg
    E8F8A439-AD75-45F9-945E-64AD9A2C3F73.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 139
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CoconutMan, Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
looks like its over

Yeah
what would you rate me

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
lol when ı was lifting, ı had 16 inch neck, it shrank down a bit since ı am getting prepared to university exams and cant lift. What score would you give me?

• +1
lol when ı was lifting, ı had 16 inch neck, it shrank down a bit since ı am getting prepared to university exams and cant lift. What score would you give me?

you look dom, decent height and face. like 5 psl and 6 irl based on this one pic

• +1
Bull of greek couples /10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CoconutMan, Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel and 3 others
So he thinks ı am good looking, thanks to him so much then. Also, where do you live in Russia? You still didnt give any points too
I got really interested in which of your ancestors were turk?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
So he thinks ı am good looking, thanks to him so much then. Also, where do you live in Russia? You still didnt give any points too
I got really interested in which of your ancestors were turk?
You're like 5/10 to me, above average but being ethnik is a toss up, some foids are into that, some aren't. My great grandfather was kazakh, and I got tatar ancestry as well.
Actually you remind me of a Turkish @Nibba

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

• +1
I live in Turkey so ı am not considered ethnik ı guess
Turkish people range a lot in looks don't they? I've known some turks who look very white and some who look almost North African.

Turkish people range a lot in looks don't they? I've known some turks who look very white and some who look almost North African.
I think turks are the nation that has the most variance in looks. Some pf my friends look like literally germans and some look like arabians
Do ı look turk? what do you think

• +1
I think turks are the nation that has the most variance in looks. Some pf my friends look like literally germans and some look like arabians
Do ı look turk? what do you think
Yeah you look Turk, can even pass for Egyptian. Just go to Germany tbh german men are cucks. Also lots of turks in germany as well.

You look like arcbruh300

Slayer
L
A
Y
E
R

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PashaMaxx and dogtown
You look like arcbruh300

Slayer
L
A
Y
E
R
They said before that I look like arceus lol. And what does slayer mean? Does it mean that I look aggressive cuz Im a bit aggressive Irl. Im not good with terminology

They said before that I look like arceus lol. And what does slayer mean? Does it mean that I look aggressive cuz Im a bit aggressive Irl. Im not good with terminology
No it means you are pussy slayer

Chad
H
A
D

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Thanks a lot then lol. What point would you give me psl and any looksmax tips?
Get better haircut

And stop the lips pose

Maybe drink a lot of water I don’t know

• +1
Reactions: PashaMaxx
Holy shit how did you guess that? He doesn't look particularly turkish
It was the use of the weird looking "i".
Plus the name has pasha (cage).

nglngl:feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and nattycel
above average for sure, 6-6.5irl imo

@mods this is an arceus alt,he thought he could pull a fast one on us by copying nibbas neck training guide.
Very sneaky,it took him 3months to try an infiltrate his way back in undetected back the jig Is up.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, dogtown, nattycel and 1 other person
It. Is. Over.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
Lol why is there such discrepancy? Some say it is over and some say good looking

• +1
Lol why is there such discrepancy? Some say it is over and some say good looking
THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS P IN V.

DID YOU EVER FUCK BOYO?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
5/8
the photo is low quality so I'm not sure, but I guess you have hair in between your eyebrows... clean that shit buddy boyo

Invisible

• JFL
THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS P IN V.

DID YOU EVER FUCK BOYO?
Im in Turkey lol. Not a country like your western countries. I will have to get married if I have sex with anybody besides prostitutes
5/8
the photo is low quality so I'm not sure, but I guess you have hair in between your eyebrows... clean that shit buddy boyo
View attachment 40136
That is the shadow of browridge. I dont have any hair between eyebrows

Good jaw and neck

And can ı be good looking if ı looksmax?
Good eye area, not much you can do about your lips. I think you should trim the sides of your hair. It will give you an even more aggressive look. This rounded hair cut looks lame on adults. Start with 1/2 inch and if you think you should trim it more go down to 1/4(size 2). these numbers are hair clipper sizes. If you never cut your own hair tell your barber he'll know what you're talking about.

• +1
You’re ugly. Now reply to my threads.