17yo / 188cm rate me

A

anno

Iron
hey, could you please rate me and tell me how i can improve my face
IMG 20190123 174016
IMG 20190122 010702 1
IMG 20190121 185256

Psl 4, irl 6 without factoring in height and other social factors.

Haircut, hit the gym, chew gum cuz ur maseeters don’t look wide enough for ur facial length

Psl 4, irl 6 without factoring in height and other social factors.

Haircut, hit the gym, chew gum cuz ur maseeters don’t look wide enough for ur facial length
what haircut do you think i should get?

what haircut do you think i should get?
I noticed that ppl who don’t care usually get what u have Rn, which is a all round and only works if u got top tier features.

A simple taper on the sides and growing out ur hair on the top works wonders. Also with these type of haircuts, u can style it many ways(slickback, messy, fringe).

Attachments

• F34B9D86-F4ED-42DD-A482-DE0BA0546725.jpeg
    F34B9D86-F4ED-42DD-A482-DE0BA0546725.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 74
Yeah average 4PSL but excellent height.
Can't pinpoint exactly what it is but is say you need jaw implants if you want to ascend for real.

I noticed that ppl who don’t care usually get what u have Rn, which is a all round and only works if u got top tier features.

A simple taper on the sides and growing out ur hair on the top works wonders. Also with these type of haircuts, u can style it many ways(slickback, messy, fringe).
great, thanks
also, do you think it's possible for me to ascend or are my looks always going to hold me back?

Yeah average 4PSL but excellent height.
Can't pinpoint exactly what it is but is say you need jaw implants if you want to ascend for real.
does my height increase my irl rating?

great, thanks
also, do you think it's possible for me to ascend or are my looks always going to hold me back?

With soft looksmaxing(non surgical), u will be pretty good but a jaw implant will help cuz ur lower third like I said isn’t wide enough for how long ur face is.

And yea height does play a factor. If ur 5 8 vs 6 1 with ur current face, it can improve ur SMV and irl rating to a 7
great, thanks

With soft looksmaxing(non surgical), u will be pretty good but a jaw implant will help boost u to the top 5-10% cuz ur lower third like I said isn’t wide enough for how long ur face is.

And yea height does play a factor. If ur 5 8 vs 6 1 with ur current face, it can improve ur SMV and irl rating to a 7

browridge being so high screws you hard tbh, not bad otherwise

Above average.

You look feminine af.

6/10 considering your height. You'll do well with JBs irl (assuming you're NT).

PSL 4.5-4.75 average to slightly above facially

You definatley above average.

Strong 6.5/10
You need some eyebrows
Try a hair color change
20190123 112757535

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
6/10 considering your height. You'll do well with JBs irl (assuming you're NT).
what does NT stand for?

You look feminine af.
yup i know, always have looked feminine, does it mean im low t?

browridge being so high screws you hard tbh, not bad otherwise
it depends on the angle i take picture from, i think it's definitely not as high irl as on third pic

Strong 6.5/10
You need some eyebrows
Try a hair color change
View attachment 15403
thanks for the morph, should i actually do it at my age?

what does NT stand for?

yup i know, always have looked feminine, does it mean im low t?

it depends on the angle i take picture from, i think it's definitely not as high irl as on third pic

thanks for the morph, should i actually do it at my age?
What do you mean? You're 17 :dafuckfeels:

can i do anything to have higher t apart from roids? would it even change anything at this point?
Take Zinc supplements/fap less.

4.5 normie tier

but it does not matter so much, you'll certainly be more normal and NT than me

hey, could you please rate me and tell me how i can improve my face
View attachment 15382View attachment 15383View attachment 15384
Your face looks good and your height is great!

How you can improve: start takinh vitamin k2 to make face wider and start chewing gum more often NOT to thr point where it starts to hurt or click 15 minutes on each side of your jaw

Next start mewing to make palate higher and wider that will improve your looks

And thr biggest one of them al START WORKING THE FUCK OUT i can see that you dont workout enough start gaining some muscle and you will be fine

And ps start noticing more on your posture

If you need any help with anything feel free to pm me cheers

Damn brutal heightmog (5psl)... Just follow soft looksmaxxing advice to ascend. Good luck.

4.5 psl facially

Focus on neckmaxing, chest, shoulders, and lats exercise to increase frame size + chew real mastic gum for 20 mins a day and you'll be at best chad at worse chadlite considering your height

When taking pics fraud more like the first picture and don't raise your head up as it make your eye area shit