[18] Where do I stand on the norwood scale?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I know I am balding, its no news.
Im deciding between going on fin and getting a hair transplant in the future or not doing anything and spend my years with hair left trying to have sex, then go bald and become a high T beast coper like any other guy.
Last option wont get me any girls (I know) but its a good cope. Anyways where do I stand on the norwood scale?
64FFA89A 6FEC 47DA 86C5 C643033857AA
C7A51855 B0D6 4DC3 A72A 87C1DC901149

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
NW2-3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470

Damn already 3?
Its over then, anyways it sucks I am balding since nobody else in my entire family is Bald except dad. Moms dad and dads dad are both NW0-1 at 70 years old.

Tough to know without seeing your entire forehead (including eyebrows I guess), so you might be 2, but you can also be a 3 or somewhere between.

As far as deciding between finasteride and a transplant. You are generally put on finasteride after having done a hair transplant. Of course, if you have incredibly dense hair your entire life except for the temples then yeah sure, you can cover up the temples with a transplant and skip finasteride but let's say in my case, I'm a nw2.5 with diffuse thinning, if I were to transplant my thickness back where I'm diffusing I will still lose the remaining hair eventually.
Or a lot of it anyway.

Tough to know without seeing your entire forehead (including eyebrows I guess), so you might be 2, but you can also be a 3 or somewhere between.

As far as deciding between finasteride and a transplant. You are generally put on finasteride after having done a hair transplant. Of course, if you have incredibly dense hair your entire life except for the temples then yeah sure, you can cover up the temples with a transplant and skip finasteride but let's say in my case, I'm a nw2.5 with diffuse thinning, if I were to transplant my thickness back where I'm diffusing I will still lose the remaining hair eventually.
Or a lot of it anyway.

Thanks for the help mate!
I would personally assume I am NW2 as its not very noticeable.
One thing I should say is that I actually have VERY thick and dense hair.
Last hairdresser I had said I have the thickest hair she has ever seen and that it might be annoying but atleast I will never go bald (JFL warning)

Most people tell me to go on minoxidl and then finasteride in a year or two.
But do I keep balding when using minoxidil?

More importantly, what NW am I? 1 or 2?

IMG 20190622 1332582

thats not a fucking norwood 3 jfl, this is norwood 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 685, FailedNormie and 6 others
Not clear enough picture. Probs 2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fobos, MD_Hopeful69, Vitruvian and 1 other person
Looks about the same as mine tbh.... maybe not in these pics I just sent but in the same angle.
I think mine is a little more but not much
Over for many men, how old are you?

Do hair transplant before it’s too late
Man this is such bullshit, they say look at your maternal grandpas hair to predict if you'll bald. That fucker had a full head of hair when he died. Brutal hairpill

Man this is such bullshit, they say look at your maternal grandpas hair to predict if you'll bald. That fucker had a full head of hair when he died. Brutal hairpill

Same dude...
Both dads dad and moms dad are NW0 and NW2 at 70 :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
It looks like a normal hair line

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1089
I’m NW0 I think

Imagine if I went on fin rn LOL. I'm already extremely low prenatal T unlike you so I'd look like a tranny. You look high prenatal T so for you it doesn't matter shit anymore... I hate my life

Imagine if I went on fin rn LOL. I'm already extremely low prenatal T unlike you so I'd look like a tranny. You look high prenatal T so for you it doesn't matter shit anymore... I hate my life

Brah....
I dont wont gyno
I’m NW0 I think

I'm not NW0, probably around 1.5 as someone else said.
I personally dont think I'm over 2.2 but not under 1.5.
Anyways I'm balding, think I am going on minoxidil for now and finasteride in a while.

Brah....
I dont wont gyno

I'm not NW0, probably around 1.5 as someone else said.
I personally dont think I'm over 2.2 but not under 1.5.
Anyways I'm balding, think I am going on minoxidil for now and finasteride in a while.
Why is it so hard for you to admit you're high prenatal T beast

Why is it so hard for you to admit you're high prenatal T beast

I am ugly so it dont matter bro, face is all that matters.
I look like an ogre

Your hairline seems like mine. You are a norwood 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Fin doesnt lower your T

It lowers your dht which is crucial for secondary sex characteristics

Stop coping you're not ugly. Are you high or low inhib btw?
is ketconzale shampoo damaging or is it oksy since it just removes dht on scalp?

NW 1.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It lowers your dht which is crucial for secondary sex characteristics

Stop coping you're not ugly. Are you high or low inhib btw?

Neither

NW2, if you are not diffuse thinning it's not over.

A dumb question but anyone know how fast the balding spreads when it starts? Could It possibly stop at NW1 for a few decades before going to NW2 or 3?

A dumb question but anyone know how fast the balding spreads when it starts? Could It possibly stop at NW1 for a few decades before going to NW2 or 3?
it can stop all the time, everyone is different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and DoctorPMA
Thank god my hairline pretty much intact at 28 jesus bro get a hairtransplant asap and fina

Thank god my hairline pretty much intact at 28 jesus bro get a hairtransplant asap and fina

JFL, IM not getting a hairtransplant at 18 years old

The norwood reaper is unpredictable. Do not trust what anyone says

You really think I could afford it?
Also I barely care anymore so its whatever.
Costs like 2k euros with flights to turkey.
Take a loan rofl idk.

You really think I could afford it?
Also I barely care anymore so its whatever.
Dont listen to that spic you don’t need a HT jfl your hairline is perfectly fine