18 yrs old 5'11 210 lbs

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
VW7VM3y.png

Is it over?
It's over isn't it.

Would slay hard here if NT and low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, ChoSeungHui, Slob and 2 others
Low quality pic but no I wouldn't say that. I see BBC action

Low quality pic but no I wouldn't say that. I see BBC action
My dick is big but it's not like I get to use it lol
Brutal, lose weight at least
Yeah lol I have like 40lbs to lose but no willpower
Fucking lmao @ my cheekbones being visible at this weight

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Unironically 7 inches bonepressed
Good size. You def aren't trucel or even incel I'd say. Have foids shown interest in you before?

Good size. You def aren't trucel or even incel I'd say. Have foids shown interest in you before?
I've had sex but no interest is shown to me ever, never been complimented on looks

• WTF
Reactions: HorseFace and SikKunt
I've had sex but no interest is shown to me ever, never been complimented on looks

Yea she probably wasn't intressted in you in any way since she fucked you

How old are you? Also fakecel

Don't matter if you got puss
I'm 18
Had sex like once but it was off an app
Getting your dick sucked doesn't count as more sex right? So I'm only at 1 slay basically incel.

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt
I'm 18
Had sex like once but it was off an app
Getting your dick sucked doesn't count as more sex right? So I'm only at 1 slay basically incel.
Incel = Involuntarily Celibate.
Celibate = to go without sex
Thus you are not incel. Also dicksucking isn't really sex but for the sake of simplicity let's just label it as that.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Bro thats nothing special, non bone pressed is all that matters
Idk considering I'm a fat fuck with 40lbs to lose it might mean I reach 7 inches non bonepressed

Bruno Mars me

Incel = Involuntarily Celibate.
Celibate = to go without sex
Thus you are not incel. Also dicksucking isn't really sex but for the sake of simplicity let's just label it as that.
Yeah I guess the word "incel" has warped in the last year.

• +1
Dude it's insane that you're 200+ and aren't looking bloated. Also you look good with nice zygos and bone structure with facial harmony.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
I was going to say that you don't have particularly striking features but then I saw your eye area. Chadpreet

Dude it's insane that you're 200+ and aren't looking bloated. Also you look good with nice zygos and bone structure with facial harmony.
Really?
I've been called ugly by other guys and women don't show IOIs
I was going to say that you don't have particularly striking features but then I saw your eye area. Chadpreet
I'm not Indian I'm Somali
Also I've been told I look very high trust, child-like
Bruno Mars me
I don't see the resemblance

i saw the retards on reddit rating you really low. im banned there for calling someone a fag but you are definitely above average

• +1
i saw the retards on reddit rating you really low. im banned there for calling someone a fag but you are definitely above average
Yeah idk why they rated me so low...said I was a 4
I've seen uglier guys get rated higher
Maybe they don't know how to rate black ppl

What exactly is NT? Kinda new to this whole looksmaxxing thing
basically not being autistic, having many friends, not being akward etc

also theres things like having an iphone or tattoos that make you look more nt

basically not being autistic, having many friends, not being akward etc

also theres things like having an iphone or tattoos that make you look more nt
alright I see, thanks

What number would you use to rate me?
Also do I have potential
You're handsome and that's it. No need for autistic numbers. Looking that lean at 210 lbs is insane btw. I'd still recommend gymmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
You're handsome and that's it. No need for autistic numbers. Looking that lean at 210 lbs is insane btw. I'd still recommend gymmaxxing.
Imma get hightop dreads, you think they'd fit my face?

high tier man, low bfmaxxed chadlite

High tier normie. Lose a bit of bodyfat to accentuate your bones.

• +1
Do I look like a kid/very high trust?
It's a blurry photo. You look 17-18 and you do have a high trust face which isn't always a bad thing, you just don't look like a thug.
You look NT and approachable.

It's a blurry photo. You look 17-18 and you do have a high trust face which isn't always a bad thing, you just don't look like a thug.
You look NT and approachable.
Fuck man I wish I could run soundcloud rapper game but ppl say I can't.

Is there a certain "game" I should be running?
If I hit 6'2 could I pull off "WASP" game by wearing vineyard vines clothing and khakis?

Fuck man I wish I could run soundcloud rapper game but ppl say I can't.
You can try, but it's not the kind of face I associate with soundcloud rappers.
Is there a certain "game" I should be running?
I don't think it's that important. You look like a good guy which isn't a bad thing when you're above average looking.
If I hit 6'2 could I pull off "WASP" game by wearing vineyard vines clothing and khakis?
I don't know, but I don't think you would look out of place.

You can try, but it's not the kind of face I associate with soundcloud rappers.

I don't think it's that important. You look like a good guy which isn't a bad thing when you're above average looking.

I don't know, but I don't think you would look out of place.
Brutal, looking like a good person in 2019 is a sign of weakness.
IRL I'm not a good person, I care little for those who aren't friends and family, I cheat on assignments and tests, I lie to please my parents and look cool to others. I never see myself in long term relationships with women. I'm not a good guy.

Brutal, looking like a good person in 2019 is a sign of weakness.
IRL I'm not a good person, I care little for those who aren't friends and family, I cheat on assignments and tests, I lie to please my parents and look cool to others. I never see myself in long term relationships with women. I'm not a good guy.
Bro almost everyone is like that.
Some girls like "good" guys, especially if they're above average looking. Serialkillermaxxing, thugmaxxing, crimemaxxing etc. is all cope for below average men. Don't think just because you're a thug you'll get a lot of women. Of course many women are attracted to serial killers and criminals, but only if they also look attractive.
Women like above average men, period. Personality doesn't really matter much when you're above average looking. If anything, women prefer attractive "fatherly" good guys for LTR.
The most ideal male for most women is very attractive and tall. Good personality, humor, intelligence etc. is all a bonus at this level.

I never see myself in long term relationships with women. I'm not a good guy.
I'm not sure if you mean you don't want LTR or that you can't get LTR.

Bro almost everyone is like that.
Some girls like "good" guys, especially if they're above average looking. Serialkillermaxxing, thugmaxxing, crimemaxxing etc. is all cope for below average men. Don't think just because you're a thug you'll get a lot of women. Of course many women are attracted to serial killers and criminals, but only if they also look attractive.
Women like above average men, period. Personality doesn't really matter much when you're above average looking. If anything, women prefer attractive "fatherly" good guys for LTR.
The most ideal male for most women is very attractive and tall. Good personality, humor, intelligence etc. is all a bonus at this level.

I'm not sure if you mean you don't want LTR or that you can't get LTR.
Idk I often here I come off as "unnaproachable" and "easily dislikeable" I made a ton of enemies in gradeschool and highschool something about me just pisses people off so fucking much they want to fight me. Not all ppl but certain ppl.
I couldn't get an LTR even if I wanted lol. I have a sex drive but I can't imagine wasting money on a girl. Money that I could use to rot or ascend.

Idk I often here I come off as "unnaproachable" and "easily dislikeable" I made a ton of enemies in gradeschool and highschool something about me just pisses people off so fucking much they want to fight me. Not all ppl but certain ppl.
I couldn't get an LTR even if I wanted lol. I have a sex drive but I can't imagine wasting money on a girl. Money that I could use to rot or ascend.
I'm the same way and I also have a high trust face, but I'm not quite as attractive as you. It's about how you act. Having an approachable NT face only works on strangers. Once they get to know you, and kids at school know each other, it stops being relevant.
Some kids at school always wanted to start shit with me and some liked me. Wannabe thugs don't like guys who look like us (high trust, NT, good.) For some reason they see us as a threat.
Keep in mind I'm Croatian (balkan area), maybe it's different in the US.

I'm the same way and I also have a high trust face, but I'm not quite as attractive as you. It's about how you act. Having an approachable NT face only works on strangers. Once they get to know you, and kids at school know each other, it stops being relevant.
Some kids at school always wanted to start shit with me and some liked me. Wannabe thugs don't like guys who look like us (high trust, NT, good.) For some reason they see us as a threat.
Keep in mind I'm Croatian (balkan area), maybe it's different in the US.
Legit I make a good first impression but people despise me after spending 5 minutes with me.

Also I hear a lot that I don't have typical black facial structure/look unique. When I showed one guy on another site he said I basically look like a white dude with black skin.
I'm in no way insecure about my race but I just hear that about my facial structure.

Legit I make a good first impression but people despise me after spending 5 minutes with me.
I'm like you. I look like a good guy and all, but in reality I'm an asshole. I also don't care about anyone but my parents. I don't care even one bit when some savages in India get BTFO by a tsunami. I think most people are the same way, they're just virtue signalling.
Also I hear a lot that I don't have typical black facial structure/look unique.
You don't look like a typical black guy, but you obviously look undoubtedly black. You have a very thin nose and slightly caucasian eyes, though. You definitely have some European admixture.

• +1
I'm like you. I look like a good guy and all, but in reality I'm an asshole. I also don't care about anyone but my parents. I don't care even one bit when some savages in India get BTFO by a tsunami. I think most people are the same way, they're just virtue signalling.

You don't look like a typical black guy, but you obviously look undoubtedly black. You have a very thin nose and slightly caucasian eyes, though. You definitely have some European admixture.
Nah man I'm 100% unmixed Somali.
I can trace my family lineage back hundreds of years. Plenty of East Africans look like me.

Yeah, I know east Africans have some caucasian-looking features. Are you in the US? Most American blacks are west African and pretty much all rappers, thugs and low inhib tyrones are west African.
Nah man I'm 100% unmixed Somali.
I can trace my family lineage back hundreds of years. Plenty of East Africans look like me.
Yeah, I know east Africans have some caucasian-looking features. Are you in the US? Most American blacks are west African and pretty much all rappers, thugs and low inhib tyrones are west African.

Yeah bro I'm in the U.S.
Most Somali's are tall as fuck but have huge foreheads and are framecel.
I'm the exact opposite with a normal forehead and 22" bideltoid but I didn't get the height gene :feelsbadman:

Yeah bro I'm in the U.S.
Most Somali's are tall as fuck but have huge foreheads and are framecel.
I'm the exact opposite with a normal forehead and 22" bideltoid but I didn't get the height gene :feelsbadman:
You're the same height as me (I'm 182cm, just under 6'0") and I also have a 22" bideltoid. 5'11-6'0" is a good height, you might grow a bit if you're under 19.

I know how it is being high inhib. I'm also an aspie. I'm not ugly and girls have given me plenty of IOIs before, at least during my school years (I'm 23 now.) I'm a high inhib bitch when it comes to girls.