18M 6'1 an honest rating and some tips on how i can improve my looks would be appreciated

D

Deleted member 1833

Iron

Definitely not over, if I were you I would first fix the hair, start squintmaxxing, and workout for body halo.

Not over. Go looksmax.

Depends, what country do you live in/what types of girls do you go after?

Boyomax and Astaxanthin max, lose fat, lose water weight, gain a small bit of muscle, reach natty limit by taking testosterone. Don't fuck up your endocrine system if you do. High protein diet, do more sports, low inhib max, weeddealermax around the appropriate people and maybe get a canthoplasty.

Boyomax and Astaxanthin max, lose fat, lose water weight, gain a small bit of muscle, reach natty limit by taking testosterone. Don't fuck up your endocrine system if you do. High protein diet, do more sports, low inhib max, weeddealermax around the appropriate people and maybe get a canthoplasty.
Thank you so much, man. I'm kinda new to looksmaxing so I don't really know what Astaxanthin max and boyomax is but I will look into it.
Definitely not over, if I were you I would first fix the hair, start squintmaxxing, and workout for body halo.
Thank you for the advice.
Try jaw fillers
Thank you for the advice.

eyebrow maxim now