18YO WHORE DOESN'T KNOW WITH HOW MANY MEN SHE'S SLEPT WITH "BETWEEN 30 AND... SEVENTY?!"

Pu33

Pu33

Mage
Tbh I don't know how many women I have slept with, If I try counting I miss one or two and my number is under 20. Point being it's hard to remember even small amounts of information. Thought it was 18-70 didn't realize it was an 18 yo. Fair bit promiscuous.

Last edited:
LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Zephir
Truly insane, worst part is these women don't know how undesirable their n-count makes them
remember reading a story about an early 20s woman who posted on reddit about how all of the men she was trying to date would lose interest in her after she told them about her over 100 n-count JFL
she was so confused about it all

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

KHHTV
Truly insane, worst part is these women don't know how undesirable their n-count makes them
remember reading a story about an early 20s woman who posted on reddit about how all of the men she was trying to date would lose interest in her after she told them about her over 100 n-count JFL
how the fuck are all these girls going through 50 guys in a year but not giving a subhuman like me a chance

LIKE HELLO PLEASE SAVE THE LITTLE SUBHUMAN HERE 😓

BlackBoyo

BlackBoyo

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
Impossible this tyroone a Virgin

Fuk

Fuk

Fuks me
How many slays do u need by 20 to be considered human btw

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Over for many men

Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Beauty is DEAD
Imagine being a Tyrone and cucking yourself with some made-up religion in an age of extreme secularism.
He made the right choice, JFL @ being a degenerate. I honestly wish I were a virgin and could find a virgin woman

onnysk

onnysk

Arcanologist
:lul:
How many slays do u need by 20 to be considered human btw
you dont need slays

you need to be normal and not have that disgusting virgin body language

L

looksmaxxed

Amateur
those rice cels are disgusting psl 2/10 at most

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Im trynna put you in the worst mood, ah.
I don't know what you're surprised about lol.

Guys are thirsty for sex. A whore can triplicate those numbers by 18 if she wants...

Like just imagine all the dudes in high-school and every year different people...

onnysk

onnysk

Arcanologist
I don't know what you're surprised about lol.

Guys are thirsty for sex. A whore can triplicate those numbers by 18 if she wants...

Like just imagine all the dudes in high-school and every year different people...
yeah but a woman is not supposed to hang out with dudes all the time

that many partners also indicate something's wrong with her brain

L

looksmaxxed

Amateur

nothing wrong with her brain, normal female brain is 99% dick, 1% everything else. what's wrong is she prob had cuck dad,and whore mother, and so she was free to suck cock

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Idk man. If you had the chance to do the same with girls, would you?
nothing wrong with her brain, normal female brain is 99% dick, 1% everything else. what's wrong is she prob had cuck dad,and whore mother, and so she was free to suck cock
Blackpill tbh

onnysk

onnysk

Arcanologist
Idk man. If you had the chance to do the same with girls, would you?
No, not even Chad have those numbers

Chad tries hook up, gets bored and realizes having becky to build something with is much better

normal people go 6 months - 2 years with one person in relationship, and within 5 relationships and a few hookups in between they find their match

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

No, not even Chad have those numbers

Chad tries hook up, gets bored and realizes having becky to build something with is much better

normal people go 6 months - 2 years with one person in relationship, and within 5 relationships and a few hookups in between they find their match
Well, I think you got a point.

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Zephir
Enormous whitepill tbh
Edit: Also confirms a redpill belief that being a slut is strongly associated with low self-esteem. They do it to prove to themselves that they're desirable. A woman who knows for a fact she's highly desirable has no need to go prove it by doing something that can only reduce her SMV.

Last edited:
Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Beauty is DEAD
Enormous whitepill tbh
Edit: Also confirms a redpill belief that being a slut is strongly associated with low self-esteem. They do it to prove to themselves that they're desirable. A woman who knows for a fact she's highly desirable has no need to go prove it by doing something that can only reduce her SMV.
Legit, the fact that they didn't get validation when younger makes them more prone to be a slut since sex is a quick and strong form of validation. These whores believe have a lot of casual sex will replace their jealousy of seeing Stacey getting treated nice by everyone else when they were only 12yo :lul:

NCT

NCT

Banned
_20191203_123056.JPG

This norwooding cunt is approaching a 3 digits bodycount before 23
I hate when they think they are hot shit

Last edited:
ShredPill

ShredPill

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
Her future husband:
“Its okay baby, my beautiful girl, if you are feeling too tired to have sex then maybe you could just touch me? No? Okay thats fine I won’t put any pressure on you. Oh you’re meeting up with your bf tonight? Have fun”

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)