18YO WHORE DOESN'T KNOW WITH HOW MANY MEN SHE'S SLEPT WITH "BETWEEN 30 AND... SEVENTY?!"

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
3:40

Captura de Tela 2019 12 03 as 005605

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 685, karbo and 4 others
Absolute whore. Imagine being a used up cum dumpster by 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Time Travel, turkproducer and 10 others
Wtf 70 at 18?

Did this bitch start fucking in the womb.
Absolute whore. Imagine being a used up cum dumpster by 18

Imagine being related to her. or even worse imagine being her father.

Reason 60008 why nobody wants a daughter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Alexanderr, Justttt and 8 others
Tbh I don't know how many women I have slept with, If I try counting I miss one or two and my number is under 20. Point being it's hard to remember even small amounts of information. Thought it was 18-70 didn't realize it was an 18 yo. Fair bit promiscuous.

Last edited:
Truly insane, worst part is these women don't know how undesirable their n-count makes them
remember reading a story about an early 20s woman who posted on reddit about how all of the men she was trying to date would lose interest in her after she told them about her over 100 n-count JFL
she was so confused about it all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, turkproducer, karbo and 9 others
If a girl hooksup every weekend thats like 50 people a year

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, turkproducer, MammothActuary and 3 others
She lost her V @ 14... from there until now she fucked with a different person every month (assuming it was 50)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mikeock, MammothActuary and Short Ugly and Brown
Truly insane, worst part is these women don't know how undesirable their n-count makes them
remember reading a story about an early 20s woman who posted on reddit about how all of the men she was trying to date would lose interest in her after she told them about her over 100 n-count JFL
how the fuck are all these girls going through 50 guys in a year but not giving a subhuman like me a chance

LIKE HELLO PLEASE SAVE THE LITTLE SUBHUMAN HERE 😓

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, mikeock, turkproducer and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Impossible this tyroone a Virgin

Impossible this tyroone a Virgin
he mogs the white guy with crooked teeth, the ricecel manlet, and the curry with dark circles HARD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Imagine being a Tyrone and cucking yourself with some made-up religion in an age of extreme secularism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 2933, mikeock and 3 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Many men, man.

How many slays do u need by 20 to be considered human btw

Virgin tier in 2020

Over for many men

Imagine being a Tyrone and cucking yourself with some made-up religion in an age of extreme secularism.

He made the right choice, JFL @ being a degenerate. I honestly wish I were a virgin and could find a virgin woman

fat and ugly

pass

:lul:
How many slays do u need by 20 to be considered human btw
you dont need slays

you need to be normal and not have that disgusting virgin body language

those rice cels are disgusting psl 2/10 at most

I don't know what you're surprised about lol.

Guys are thirsty for sex. A whore can triplicate those numbers by 18 if she wants...

Like just imagine all the dudes in high-school and every year different people...

I don't know what you're surprised about lol.

Guys are thirsty for sex. A whore can triplicate those numbers by 18 if she wants...

Like just imagine all the dudes in high-school and every year different people...
yeah but a woman is not supposed to hang out with dudes all the time

that many partners also indicate something's wrong with her brain

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person

nothing wrong with her brain, normal female brain is 99% dick, 1% everything else. what's wrong is she prob had cuck dad,and whore mother, and so she was free to suck cock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and RAITEIII

Idk man. If you had the chance to do the same with girls, would you?
nothing wrong with her brain, normal female brain is 99% dick, 1% everything else. what's wrong is she prob had cuck dad,and whore mother, and so she was free to suck cock
Blackpill tbh

Idk man. If you had the chance to do the same with girls, would you?
No, not even Chad have those numbers

Chad tries hook up, gets bored and realizes having becky to build something with is much better

normal people go 6 months - 2 years with one person in relationship, and within 5 relationships and a few hookups in between they find their match

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
No, not even Chad have those numbers

Chad tries hook up, gets bored and realizes having becky to build something with is much better

normal people go 6 months - 2 years with one person in relationship, and within 5 relationships and a few hookups in between they find their match
Well, I think you got a point.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 3526, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Enormous whitepill tbh
Edit: Also confirms a redpill belief that being a slut is strongly associated with low self-esteem. They do it to prove to themselves that they're desirable. A woman who knows for a fact she's highly desirable has no need to go prove it by doing something that can only reduce her SMV.

Legit, the fact that they didn't get validation when younger makes them more prone to be a slut since sex is a quick and strong form of validation. These whores believe have a lot of casual sex will replace their jealousy of seeing Stacey getting treated nice by everyone else when they were only 12yo :lul:

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and LordNorwood
 20191203 123056

This norwooding cunt is approaching a 3 digits bodycount before 23
I hate when they think they are hot shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Her future husband:
“Its okay baby, my beautiful girl, if you are feeling too tired to have sex then maybe you could just touch me? No? Okay thats fine I won’t put any pressure on you. Oh you’re meeting up with your bf tonight? Have fun”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2846, mikeock and 2 others
ugly girls pork. the sun is warm.

I'm more concerned about the egregious lie the next guy told

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
little do they know they are destroying their happiness in the long run. Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and AbandonShip
Enormous whitepill tbh
Edit: Also confirms a redpill belief that being a slut is strongly associated with low self-esteem. They do it to prove to themselves that they're desirable. A woman who knows for a fact she's highly desirable has no need to go prove it by doing something that can only reduce her SMV.
exactly,
View attachment 181284
This norwooding cunt is approaching a 3 digits bodycount before 23
I hate when they think they are hot shit
and she doesnt even care about being fit cause she knows there will be desperate guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
Captura de Tela 2019 12 03 as 091845

It's all about KUNFIDENC!

It's not about fucking used whores like the 18yo that you can meet at a bar every night and have easy STD sex

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, MammothActuary and turkproducer
Wtf 70 at 18?

Did this bitch start fucking in the womb.

Imagine being related to her. or even worse imagine being her father.

Reason 60008 why nobody wants a daughter.
If you have a son he'll be incel, if you have a daughter she'll be a whore, what to do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
thunder thighs

Ugly roastie

• +1
I'm having difficulty believing those body count claims by that woman and that pudgy brah.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and MiroslavBulldosex
I'm having difficulty believing those body count claims by that woman and that pudgy brah.

The guy probably has fucked as many as her, around 50.

It's not that hard to fuck subhumans tbh, you just need to be low inhib """Confident""" because most subhumans are down to fuck since they seek the validation they don't get from their face through sex

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and mikeock
The guy probably has fucked as many as her, around 50.

It's not that hard to fuck subhumans tbh, you just need to be low inhib """Confident""" because most subhumans are down to fuck since they seek the validation they don't get from their face through sex

I know. Most people with a big n-count lowered their standards in the process. I myself am guilty of this. I have slept with 54 women and only 8 were noteworthy. The rest I slept with due to a combination experimentation of and desperation.

• JFL
At least 95% of the girls in my town are uglier than her :sick:

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back