• So Sad
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6427, Age of Empires and 9 others
im actually starting to become depressed

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4563, EverythingMattersCel and 32 others
honestly even as blackpilled as I am this made me a bit fucking depressed. I was gunna go bang her too but the feeling in my stomach made me refuse

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, SolidSnake, Deleted member 6400 and 40 others
it's simple dont : Girls in this day and age are not for LTR. you have to go to another world for it.
honestly even as blackpilled as I am this made me a bit fucking depressed. I was gunna go bang her too but the feeling in my stomach made me refuse
at least you have the look to carry you... we don't ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 16 others
Imagine marrying her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel, SolidSnake, Alexanderr and 27 others
This has to be a joke, I'm glad women here don't brag to men they're interested in about their cock carousel adventures.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 4563, IndianJock and 23 others
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 6427, Age of Empires and 11 others
Would still meetup but slap her face during sex

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Age of Empires, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 13 others
Imagine being the bluepilled fag who's gonna wife her JFL.

"My wife? Nah, she wouldn't cheat on me, of course not. She loves me and I completely trust her."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SolidSnake, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 4563 and 34 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeIsReal, HighIQcel and 6 others
Imagine being the bluepilled fag who's gonna wife her JFL.

"My wife? Nah, she wouldn't cheat on me, of course not. She loves me and I completely trust her."
30 years later
"hey margaret.. i-i was thinking if we c-could switch things up and maybe... try anal?
"sorry mikey dear, i dont really like it, it feels degrading. we can cuddle tonight if you want though!"
"Y-yeah that's fine"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 11212, Mongrelcel and 35 others
imagine thinking of marrying her...
I want to marry the girl in your avi but she's 25 😣😤
30 years later
"hey margaret.. i-i was thinking if we c-could switch things up and maybe... try anal?
"sorry mikey dear, i dont really like it, it feels degrading. we can cuddle tonight if you want though!"
"Y-yeah that's fine"
r/deadbedrooms

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
30 years later
"Y-yeah that's fine"

It's even more hilarious when you realize how accurate it's JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 3 others
30 years later
"Y-yeah that's fine"
i wanna vomit.
Or those who keep their so called V by doing only anal...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795, HighIQcel and 5 others
When i said I remember going crazy my first week it was referringt o like just having my bro friends over and drinking and playing video games all night, and doing dumb shit like lighting fireworks off on the balcony or like beer pong tournies.

For women it's this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tallcel, Mongrelcel, poloralf and 48 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SolidSnake, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795 and 3 others
When i said I remember going crazy my first week it was referringt o like just having my bro friends over and drinking and playing video games all night, and doing dumb shit like lighting fireworks off on the balcony or like beer pong tournies.

For women it's this
and they say that women are less sex drived, more calm, more into real matters stuffs, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6401 and 10 others

For women it's this
this is probably the biggest blackpill ive had to swallow in months man, holy fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, Chadeep and 1 other person
and they say that women are less sex drived, more calm, more into real matters stuffs, jfl.
Their Sex drive is Low for Ugly Dudes. Extremely High for Chads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Usum, IndianJock and 11 others
this is probably the biggest blackpill ive had to swallow in months man, holy fuck
it's pretty common knowledge for gl normies.
Every girl that looks shy, cute, and shit, is backdoor doing slutty things that you will never be able to imagine.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Usum, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
At this rate she'll easily have had 100 cocks before 21

I dont have her pic anymore cause she deleted her Bumble, but shes NOT even that gl. She looks 28 too even tho shes 19

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 12 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Krezo
At this rate she'll easily have had 100 cocks before 21

I dont have her pic anymore cause she deleted her Bumble, but shes NOT even that gl. She looks 28 too even tho shes 19
i blame men for this.For most subhuman males, a hole is a hole.
bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
This would repulse me also.

jfl @ the simps she tells this to who would still fuck her out of sheer desperation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and Chadeep
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043

For women it's this
Tbh same. Playing all day long games, going outside till late night, drinking alco.

I will never marry any slut.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795, I'mme and 4 others
Tbh same. Playing all day long games, going outside till late night, drinking alco.

I will never marry any slut.
even if you pay me, i won't marry a slut.
May be if you give me few millions, but i will never touch her, or apply hydroalcoholic gel just for touching her skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, Catawampus and 6 others
This is someone's daughter and this will be someone's mother

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795 and 12 others
even if you pay me, i won't marry a slut.
May be if you give me few millions, but i will never touch her, or apply hydroalcoholic gel just for touching her skin.
I want to love a female but after seeing their slutty nature I just see them as sex objects.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 5 others
O1vcu9ueqdxz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4563, Hero of the Imperium and 18 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I want to love a female but after seeing their slutty nature I just see them as sex objects.
there are still some left but not in here anymore. you have to look for the graal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Chadeep
I already said this but some users coped around it.

Only people suffering in quarantine are average guys. Girls and Chads are going crazy rn

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 9 others
I already said this but some users coped around it.

Only people suffering in quarantine are average guys. Girls and Chads are going crazy rn
its true, if ur not getting hit up everyday for sex during this quarantine its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, Catawampus and 4 others
Just for a fuck?
I would've done it
Until I read she wasn't even GL

Don't care about n count on random hookups
Only care if ltr and her n count is way higher than mine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Chadeep
Fucking hell. We have to think and plan and bust our ass to get the bear minimum these foids get just for fucking existing. I really hope my hard work and suffering fucking pays off in some way.

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 3 others
Never forget for all u bluepilled cucks still out there who havent woken up.

EVERY girl literally has the ability to order cocks over to their house at any hour of the day for free. One swipe away. NEVER EVER catch feelings for any of these whores. AND especially if a girl has ever had Tinder or Bumble or social media they are absolutely not LTR material (if any girl is lets be honest)

Virgin Amish girl or death

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum, OOGABOOGA, Rumpelshitskin and 19 others
This is someones daughter...
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OhWell, Deleted member 4612 and 4 others
its true, if ur not getting hit up everyday for sex during this quarantine its over
nobody can leave the basement here.
Not even chad.
Never forget for all u bluepilled cucks still out there who havent woken up.

EVERY girl literally has the ability to order cocks over to their house at any hour of the day for free. One swipe away. NEVER EVER catch feelings for any of these whores. AND especially if a girl has ever had Tinder or Bumble or social media they are absolutely not LTR material (if any girl is lets be honest)

Birgin Amish girl or death
end me please...i need to restrain my feelings for her or it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Chadeep and 1 other person
it’s justified for men not to enjoy speaking to promiscuous women. It’s literally proven in studies that they make shitty wives and that they lose their ability to connect with a man in an LTR scenario.

Literally 6% chance of a virgin to divorce, but even if a woman had 1 premarital sex partner the chance to divorce jumps to the high 20%s.

so you’re pretty much guaranteed to divorce nowadays lol

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 5 others