19 yr old bumble girl who just moved out of her parents OVER

me too moved from mama house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
bumo

@Lorsss @BigBiceps sticky this
Every user should be aware of this what is waiting for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795, I'mme and 4 others
If I have a daughter I will just feed her, no additional efforts. I will invest most of my ressources in a son.

• +1
That’s hot 😝

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Chadeep and 2 others
Holy fuck, this is literally disgusting, seriously.

Whats wrong in the world? The superficiality in society and specially from women is vomit inducing, even if you are GL whats the point of life if you can't share it with a loving partner, seriously, they are destroying the family, they are destroying men ans they are destroying society.

Images   2020 04 06T105354582

94C00105 279E 49E1 BEA2 7B0D07AD4E77

Social Networks were a mistake, they are the nuke of society.

What people don't realise os that this kind of life isn't fullfilling, women also end depressed and with mental disorders and in a selfhate life emotion for the rest of their lives.

Men are like cows in an industrial farm, ready to be killed. Our value is NOTHING.

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795 and 8 others
It was me I fucked her 3 times I cut my hair so she thought I was different guy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795, I'mme and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795, Chadelite and 5 others
That's what everyone on here would like to do too, why the cognitive dissonance?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SolidSnake, Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and 4 others
This has to be a joke, I'm glad women here don't brag to men they're interested in about their cock carousel adventures.
View attachment 342133
Based mod.

Im 100% sure she’s legit

Ive had female friends who bragged about dick all day

they were proud of “hoe life”

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Dog face and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795, Catawampus and 9 others
I was thunderstruck, how does one respond to that comment. It genuinely left me shocked, I didnt think shed be so open about her whoreness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Chadeep and 1 other person
id rather just live vicariously through novels and films at this point like i used to. at least true, pure, unspoiled love exists there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, BlackManlet and 5 others
I remember being 19

I had to drop out of my first semester of college because I was dragged off to the mental ward and kept there for the two most important weeks -- that is, the first two -- for the unforgivable crime of being unhappy with my wretched pathetic life. And I was a virgin -- I didn't pay a hooker to take my v-card until I was 20.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6401, Catawampus and 3 others
Marriage is such an outdated concept, laws around marriage have to be changed, in this day and age women have already fucked over 10 times by the time they are 15 and 100 by the time they are 18, who the hell is gonna waste their time with marriage and let someone else steal their stuff after divorce? If you are good looking you do not need to get married, marriage is for the subhumans that cannot pump and dump, once again it all comes down to looks, this existence is about looks, you will have a better life being good looking than being smart or being rich.

Last edited:
  • +1
Worst thing is that they aren't even ashamed of it anymore. Look at how she casually wrote this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, eyearea and 3 others
I was thunderstruck, how does one respond to that comment. It genuinely left me shocked, I didnt think shed be so open about her whoreness
When you’re good looking they don’t fear repercussion or judgement so ofc they’ll be open about it. Which also means they see u as just another dick on her list, nothing less nothing more. Brutal

• +1
She'll never pair-bond with a good man..

She's ruined for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, HighIQcel and 2 others
Dick appointments

Just lol bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel, Over and 1 other person
Which also means they see u as just another dick on her list, nothing less nothing more. Brutal
cope jfl
you think he cares about the random thots? he sees them as another hole and just for pussy, thats why they HOOKUP not date
also thats not often the case either

• +1
cope jfl
you think he cares about the random thots? he sees them as another hole and just for pussy, thats why they HOOKUP not date
also thats not often the case either
Tf am i coping about? Of course she’s just another thot just like I said they’re using him just for dick. Don’t come at me like u have more experience with women lol

• +1
Tf am i coping about? Of course she’s just another thot just like I said they’re using him just for dick. Don’t come at me like u have more experience with women lol
u were coping. do u think anyone feels bad about being used as "just another dick" when it comes to a random hookup? if anything thats what they would WANT

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795 and 3 others
I feel like putting a bullet in the eyes of every chad
Marriage is such an outdated concept, laws around marriage have to be changed, in this day and age women have already fucked over 10 times by the time they are 15 and 100 by the time they are 18, who the hell is gonna waste their time with marriage and let someone else steal their stuff after divorce? If you are good looking you do not need to get married, marriage is for the subhumans that cannot pump and dump, once again it all comes down to looks, this existence is about looks, you will have a better life being good looking than being smart or being rich.
One night stands arent fullfilling jfl, many gigaslayer chads ive met said they got bored of it but cant find girl to ltr

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and Chadeep
This is no different than giving prepubescent children legal rights to be adults. If she continues like this her body will end up naked behind a dumpster in some back alley in few years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795 and Chadeep
honestly even as blackpilled as I am this made me a bit fucking depressed. I was gunna go bang her too but the feeling in my stomach made me refuse
i know this feeling. you just feel so DISGUSTED. I don’t understand why females think saying this shit is attractive at all.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 5 others
Good evening society is doomed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795 and 4 others
I feel like putting a bullet in the eyes of every chad

One night stands arent fullfilling jfl, many gigaslayer chads ive met said they got bored of it but cant find girl to ltr
A Relationship is a Whole Package. Doing random stupid shit together having amazing experiences. Idk why these Foids think that Sucking as many dick as possible will boost their SMV or something. Never getting into a relationship with a Foid Older than 25. Leo is the biggest Blackpilled dude. Pumps and Dumps like nobody Else.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 2 others
i know this feeling. you just feel so DISGUSTED. I don’t understand why females think saying this shit is attractive at all.
bc she’s displaying she’s high value but she’s too dumb to understand that it’s only attractive when males r considered high value. it’s basically projection.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 6 others
i hate every girl who uses the term "dick appointment" with a burning passion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401, Htobrother and 2 others
That's nothing LOL, a girl in my grad school classes is only somewhat above average in terms of looks, and even she has a 60+ laycount

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 3 others
That's nothing LOL, a girl in my grad school classes is only somewhat above average in terms of looks, and even she has a 60+ laycount
I never new a womens sex drive is this high, I guess its a night and day difference between an average/above average looking dude and a chad in terms of turning a women into a whore. crazy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, Slayerino and 4 others
I never new a womens sex drive is this high, I guess its a night and day difference between an average/above average looking dude and a chad in terms of turning a women into a whore. crazy tbh

She's my age now, but she said that when she was in her early 20's (pre-Tinder era) she was hooking up with a different guy literally every day of the week. She called it her roster LOL. Even though it's depressing, I'm personally glad I learned about the kinds of options girls have since it guarantees that I will never allow myself to be betabuxxed. Just going to have to focus on other things in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, BlackManlet and 1 other person
I legit want to see pictures of all of these people who fuck these women

Obviously this forum's gonna say they're Chad's but I have a feeling I mog some of these guys at least. There's no way I shouldn't be getting any pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and Chadeep
Im so fucking done
When i said I remember going crazy my first week it was referringt o like just having my bro friends over and drinking and playing video games all night, and doing dumb shit like lighting fireworks off on the balcony or like beer pong tournies.
First time i was away from my parents with my bros we just fucking walked around town and got drunk

Meanwhile whores are getting their insides rearranged nightly

LTR is a fucking meme, im done with this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401, I'mme and 5 others
I legit want to see pictures of all of these people who fuck these women

Obviously this forum's gonna say they're Chad's but I have a feeling I mog some of these guys at least. There's no way I shouldn't be getting any pussy
@Amnesia is 2nd best looking on the forum he is Almost psl 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, Chadeep and 1 other person
honestly even as blackpilled as I am this made me a bit fucking depressed. I was gunna go bang her too but the feeling in my stomach made me refuse
Do you find a lot of girls openly mention the fucking they’re doing in front of you? A couple of girls I’ve seen have done it to me and it makes me feel disrespected. I don’t like it. I usually ghost them if they mention other sex they recently had.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayerino
u were coping. do u think anyone feels bad about being used as "just another dick" when it comes to a random hookup? if anything thats what they would WANT
I never stated anyone felt bad. Learn to read dumbass lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I never stated anyone felt bad. Learn to read dumbass lol
saying "nothing less and nothing more" as well as "brutal" is obviously implying its a sad or bad thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MiroslavBulldosex
saying "nothing less and nothing more" as well as "brutal" is obviously implying its a sad or bad thing
No I’m just stating that if a girl tells u shit like this she doesn’t care what u think nor would she consider you LTR material or FZ material. I’ve had this happen to me countless times. And I said “brutal” cuz not many guys experience this side where she’s so open about her experiences and constant dick appointments.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and Vidyacoper
Very gross and unsettling, and she's average looking lmao, great thread indeed

I can't believe people still manage to get oneitis after reading threads like these tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Islam is the only answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and balding17yomanletcel
Download 8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Ever more the reason to looksmax...

I want to die

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6401 and Slayerino
Ever more the reason to looksmax...

I want to die

Well here's some more blackpill for you. I'm a 34 year old baldcel and I've been sexting with an 18 year old 5/10 for the past few days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme and Pillarman
Well here's some more blackpill for you. I'm a 34 year old baldcel and I've been sexting with an 18 year old 5/10 for the past few days.
I also fucked said 5/10 within 5 minutes of meeting her while you hope and pray to get her nudes. Keep crying for me boyo.

Also by 5/10 you probably mean PSL 2, only redeeming quality being her age.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I'mme, Slayerino and 1 other person
A couple years back my sisters friend was doing this but with 4 guys if I remember right. She got pregnant and had the baby but still doesn’t know who the father is.
peak degeneracy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayerino