1st Day of Cutting

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Finnaly decided to start cutting, I saw my belly is getting too big without a shirt and I only look fine in a shirt now

I made some solid gains but also solid fat gains. I gained like 17kgs in 9months, a lot of it fat, a lot of it food and water and also muscle
I look good in a shirt but its summer time and I need to lose atleast 4-7kg of fat I got from bulking, so I went to the store and bought a lot of protein stuff and protein powder aswell.

Have a few bulk/cut cycles before I get to a good psyhique, but Im on a good path.

Hopefully if all goes well I will lose 2kg of fat per month while still making some newbie gains.
Here is how my back will hopefully look like without the wide hips
Also started to train arms and legs, hopefully this post will motivate some people to join me

Good luck guys and happy April/May cutting for summer!

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Demir, Deleted member 1551 and 8 others
daily reminder that there is no gym for your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiseledFace, Mansnob, dogtown and 9 others
Good thing my face is fine enough to ascend tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Demir, Kill_Jew, ChiseledFace and 20 others
This is not accurate pic of me, I had no sleep and it looks like I snorted crack before taking the picture
i could now go full undisputed but let you cope in peace.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, dogtown, kirbyparks and 3 others
Was hoping you were talking about your wrists,disappointed :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, elfmaxx, Ritzy2KReborn and 7 others
Good luck on the cut. You seem to respond very well to gymcelling stuff.

And legit advice here. Use vitamin C 3-4grams a day with tretinoin or tazarotene to tighten the skin on your face. 100% worth it.

I pray for your ascension.

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz, Baki, Bennett and 6 others
Good job mate, don't let others drag you down their sad and anger path. Your back looks huge, add your height to it and you'll probably get some decent succes this summer.
I'm also cutting right now, not because I gymmaxxed, but because I'm fat from sitting at the computer all day. Any tips mate?

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and FatmanO
Good luck on the cut. You seem to respond very well to gymcelling stuff.

And legit advice here. Use vitamin C 3-4grams a day with tretinoin or tazarotene to tighten the skin on your face. 100% worth it.

I pray for your ascension.
Thanks man, probably made these kind of gains due to dirty bulk and lifting heavy 3-5 reps. What do you think about just eating fruit (I eat like 4-5 apples a day even) in terms of vitamin c, or do they not have enough quanity?
Good job mate, don't let others drag you down their sad and anger path. Your back looks huge, add your height to it and you'll probably get some decent succes this summer.
I'm also cutting right now, not because I gymmaxxed, but because I'm fat from sitting at the computer all day. Any tips mate?
I think I will ascend in summer, but only if I cut now so I can continue bulking later, otherwise ill just be 103kg and really overweight again and that would really mentally bring me down

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and LowTierNormie
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: axedee, Mansnob, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Thanks man, probably made these kind of gains due to dirty bulk and lifting heavy 3-5 reps. What do you think about just eating fruit (I eat like 4-5 apples a day even) in terms of vitamin c, or do they not have enough quanity?
Not enough. Get vitamin C with bioflavonoids supplements. And tazarotene to tighten your skin. I AM SRS.
For under-eyes, vitamin E and caffeine will help.
Buddy boyo I believe you will ascend.

• +1
Reactions: DownUnderCopeAttack, sorrowfulsad, kobecel and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and kobecel
1w2Jgan.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Gengar and kobecel
Image result for rage gif

Do what I said srs.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
Image result for rage gif

Do what I said srs.
Ok man ill go to the store and buy 3 packs of vitamin c. Idk where to get tazarotene

I already drink caffeiene and my under eyes are mostly genetic and sleep induced tho

@FatmanO Hope everything goes fine man, good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Ok man ill go to the store and buy 3 packs of vitamin c. Idk where to get tazarotene
make sure to get high dosed one, preferably with citrus bioflavonoids.
Tazarotene needs prescription, go to a derm and tell em as it is.
I already drink caffeiene and my under eyes are mostly genetic and sleep induced tho
Drinking won't reach to the skin. You need topical serum.
I would suggest vitamin E + caffeine and dermaroller per @Squirtoutmabooty advice and experience.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
This is way better.
More dosage. nearly 3x the amount of pills. And probably more bioflavonoids.

This is way better.
Gonna try to find a european version of this, this one deosent ship to slovenia. Thanks man!

• +1
Gonna try to find a european version of this, this one deosent ship to slovenia. Thanks man!
No problem.

If you can fix your skin then you will gain some good psl.

This is way better.

You use dermaroller on your face? Is it good? I have mill acne scaring and a few red marks

You use dermaroller on your face? Is it good? I have mill acne scaring and a few red marks
I don't yet. @Squirtoutmabooty does.
And a few others who I don't recall.

This is way better.
Highest dosage I can find here is 500mg/pill and they only come in packs of 10 :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Highest dosage I can find here is 500mg/pill and they only come in packs of 10 :feelswah:
Is it more expensive?
It is insane for such a high quality vitamin C with 250 pills tbh only 20$

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel
daily reminder that there is no gym for your face
this has been said 500.000 times. we know it now.
Yo fatman post your diet plan/what you plan to eat im cutting rn but could use a lot better caloric defecit plan

Yo fatman post your diet plan/what you plan to eat im cutting rn but could use a lot better caloric defecit plan
Well I guess ill just try to estimate calories + eating as much protein as possible while doing 5/3/1 and trying to progress. I have some BCAA still left out for trainings
Bassicly just try to eat in 500cal deficit and ull do good, thats about 3500 cal a week of deficit which is like half a pound. I starved myself when I lost 30kgs in 7months

Is it more expensive?
It is insane for such a high quality vitamin C with 250 pills tbh only 20$
it's about 50% more expensive than if I bought the ones you linked but I'd need to buy like 15 packs of 10 for it to be enough for a month

• Woah
NO GYM FOR YOUR FUCKING GYNOCOMASTIA IT WILL LOOK EVEN WORSE AFTER YOU LOSE WEIGHT YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A BANGOK TRAP PROSTITUTE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
"Without rain nothing grows, learn to embrace the storms of your life."
WHAT A FUCKING LOW T HIGH E QUOTE, YOU NO LIFE HIGH INHIB SHITPOSTER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Autist
just eat 2000 calories and lift

focus on delts+arms and forearms, those matter the most. train them both directly 2x a week. enough with all this leg training+full body blaha type shit u do ffs.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Would it help this case?
I have a lot of blood pooling from allergies and genetic thin skin (Mediterranean heritage) so it's more of a blueish color under my eyes. I can't really tell from that photo but if you gently pull the skin under your eyes in 2 different directions and the color remains it's probably not a tear trough deformation (or not the only problem). Assuming the color remains then generally blood pooling is blueish and brownish colors usually indicate a pigmentation problem.

• +1
silverback upper back

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting