1st Day of Cutting

Good luck on the cut. You seem to respond very well to gymcelling stuff.

And legit advice here. Use vitamin C 3-4grams a day with tretinoin or tazarotene to tighten the skin on your face. 100% worth it.

I pray for your ascension.
bro this is the exact opposite of what responding well to gymcelling looks like

Not his fault tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Extra Chromosome

Not his fault tho

i dont buy its not his fault. he probs eats shit and has a shitty training program for his specific needs

• JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Extra Chromosome
Yeah I'm not arguing that. He's made progress for sure. But still looks dyel after like 7 months.
It is over.

Still would like to see his ultimate form.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and jefferson
Yeah I'm not arguing that. He's made progress for sure. But still looks dyel after like 7 months.
hes been lifting 7 months? holy fuck
its over
i thought its been like 2 months tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
OP. Take letrozole and inject your shoulders with IGF-1 DES to get a manly frame.

Actually sticking on it but feeling very fat and unattractive. Probably a good way is to just continue cutting
I think he is being sarcastic no offense
Ik lol
its over
Yeh but I did start without any muscle. Its 9months now
Nice ty
silverback upper back
Thats a gorilla?

Not his fault tho
What do you mean by that?
its over
Also most people cut not bulk so ofc I look better with a shirt
its over
Also most people do cut at start not bulk
It is over.

Still would like to see his ultimate form.
Why would it be over at 18?
I have a lot of blood pooling from allergies and genetic thin skin (Mediterranean heritage) so it's more of a blueish color under my eyes. I can't really tell from that photo but if you gently pull the skin under your eyes in 2 different directions and the color remains it's probably not a tear trough deformation (or not the only problem). Assuming the color remains then generally blood pooling is blueish and brownish colors usually indicate a pigmentation problem.
Mt doctor told me its genetics i got from my dad
OP. Take letrozole and inject your shoulders with IGF-1 DES to get a manly frame.
ill probabyl buy the thing you recommended me
Imo it takes atleast a year too look like you lift, I definitly do have mass when with shirt on but dyel when shirt off
ty brother feeling fat atm but hopefully ill fele secure again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
yes bro, time to lose weight

White peoples lips

You are fat as fuck, you delusional bitch. Of that 17kg gained, around 15kg of it was pure flab.

END IT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, Aribbaa and kobecel
holy fuck ur actually starting to look decent keep going boyo

holy fuck ur actually starting to look decent keep going boyo
Thanks dude but most importantly my face got a bit leaner

However I am thinking of either cutting only this month or extending it for one more month. Not sure but this month I lost only 3kgs but It seems I got a bit leaner atleast

What do you think

Thanks dude but most importantly my face got a bit leaner

However I am thinking of either cutting only this month or extending it for one more month. Not sure but this month I lost only 3kgs but It seems I got a bit leaner atleast

What do you think

keep going

keep going
Ok hopefully gonna continue my progress, I guess it was also a bit of a recomp as this month my stats went up drastically

How do I look right now? Im guessing like normal weight?

Ok hopefully gonna continue my progress, I guess it was also a bit of a recomp as this month my stats went up drastically

How do I look right now? Im guessing like normal weight? View attachment 46099
you look fine but cut down to like 80kg

Looking lean, Coach.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown and Autist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yeah do the opposite of what I've been telling u. If u cut ur gonna be skinny fat again. Skinnyfat guys are too scared to bulk but get scared of being even smaller on a cut. Bulk for a year and see how u look

Looking lean, Coach.
Thats great news browski
Yeah do the opposite of what I've been telling u. If u cut ur gonna be skinny fat again. Skinnyfat guys are too scared to bulk but get scared of being even smaller on a cut. Bulk for a year and see how u look
I already bulked for 10months tho.
I think if I bulked longer id just get fat but Im gonna cut no more than 2 months

I looked much worse at 92kg than at 89kg

I think since Im beginner strenght numbers are way more important as I still have fat to spare for energy lifting

Thats great news browski

I already bulked for 10months tho.
I think if I bulked longer id just get fat but Im gonna cut no more than 2 months

I looked much worse at 92kg than at 89kg

I think since Im beginner strenght numbers are way more important as I still have fat to spare for energy lifting
I bulked to 108KG, 95KG atm, cut is going well. Lift heavy on clen and you won't get skinny fat, you'll get diced to the socks brah! I didn't intentionally "BULK" to that weight, I just got fat, was around December 2017, being steadily losing weight since then. But seriously if you don't have a genetic heart risk, I'd recommend clen into the later stages of your dieting. Take 20mg T3 every 10 days or so, of whenever you feel you're plateauing due to the body's metabolic adaptation to fatloss due to being in a caloric deficit for an extended period of time.

Just like how the body holds water when it's deprived of it, the body likes to hold fat once it's been in a forced caloric deficit for extended periods of time. Normal fitness people always preach how refeed days are the solution to the metabolic adaptation to fatloss but really T3 is. Just 20mg is needed, when you really feel you need it. Don't take it <10 days, just take it when you feel you've plateau'd even though your diet is still strict and training is on point. Lyle McDonald explains metabolic adaptation to fatloss very well, you can find his podcasts on Youtube. It's pretty similar to how you hold water when not drinking enough of it since your body will increase Vasopressin (ADH) as a response. So drinking Litres of water daily and taking a diuretic like dandelion root extract will keep your body in flush mode, minimising water retention and keeping Vasopressin levels low. Vasopressin is very like Cortisol, it's also a stress hormone, so keep drinking lots of water. Only flaw with these comparisons is that you don't need "Cheat days" or eat 400g of Carbs every 12-15 days during a diet to "reset" the metabolic adaptation; it's not optimal. Drinking lots of water won't make you fat because it has no calories, doing a carb-up/refeed day will "reset" your body's acclimation to your long term diet, but the benefits come with draw backs such as 1. Overeating your caloric requirements. 2. Not knowing your body's sensitivity to insulin and how efficiently those carbs will be used to replenish glycogen and de-stress the body, bringing metabolism back out of it's worn down state. 3. And honestly, you just wouldn't know exactly how many carbs to eat and how many calories, for what length of time to make the re-feed effective. So it's pretty impossible and that's why re-feed days don't work. 20mg T3 solves everything. It speeds up your metabolism, bringing it out of its crashed state so that you can continue your long-term rigid diet. (And will also keep you in ketosis if you're on a keto diet, which carb loading will fuck up completely!)

I bulked to 108KG, 95KG atm, cut is going well. Lift heavy on clen and you won't get skinny fat, you'll get diced to the socks brah! I didn't intentionally "BULK" to that weight, I just got fat, was around December 2017, being steadily losing weight since then. But seriously if you don't have a genetic heart risk, I'd recommend clen into the later stages of your dieting. Take 20mg T3 every 10 days or so, of whenever you feel you're plateauing due to the body's metabolic adaptation to fatloss due to being in a caloric deficit for an extended period of time.

Just like how the body holds water when it's deprived of it, the body likes to hold fat once it's been in a forced caloric deficit for extended periods of time. Normal fitness people always preach how refeed days are the solution to the metabolic adaptation to fatloss but really T3 is. Just 20mg is needed, when you really feel you need it. Don't take it <10 days, just take it when you feel you've plateau'd even though your diet is still strict and training is on point. Lyle McDonald explains metabolic adaptation to fatloss very well, you can find his podcasts on Youtube. It's pretty similar to how you hold water when not drinking enough of it since your body will increase Vasopressin (ADH) as a response. So drinking Litres of water daily and taking a diuretic like dandelion root extract will keep your body in flush mode, minimising water retention and keeping Vasopressin levels low. Vasopressin is very like Cortisol, it's also a stress hormone, so keep drinking lots of water. Only flaw with these comparisons is that you don't need "Cheat days" or eat 400g of Carbs every 12-15 days during a diet to "reset" the metabolic adaptation; it's not optimal. Drinking lots of water won't make you fat because it has no calories, doing a carb-up/refeed day will "reset" your body's acclimation to your long term diet, but the benefits come with draw backs such as 1. Overeating your caloric requirements. 2. Not knowing your body's sensitivity to insulin and how efficiently those carbs will be used to replenish glycogen and de-stress the body, bringing metabolism back out of it's worn down state. 3. And honestly, you just wouldn't know exactly how many carbs to eat and how many calories, for what length of time to make the re-feed effective. So it's pretty impossible and that's why re-feed days don't work. 20mg T3 solves everything. It speeds up your metabolism, bringing it out of its crashed state so that you can continue your long-term rigid diet. (And will also keep you in ketosis if you're on a keto diet, which carb loading will fuck up completely!)
Thanks bro, deosent T3 supress test tho?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Autist and FatmanO
Thanks bro, deosent T3 supress test tho?
No it doesn't at all. A lot of people use it completely incorrectly. Like taking it on a "cycle" or for consecutive days. 2 months of T3 use would suppress your Thyroid function without a doubt, but you bounce back from that in a week or 2 with no "PCT" or anything like that. I've never heard of a case where someone suppressed his Thyroid to the point of no return with T3. Thyroid function is pretty resiliant. That being said, don't use T3 any other way than using it for resetting metabolic level due to dieting. Using it for weeks will just cause you to lose muscle anyways and it's not a "fat burner". Just 1 or 2 pills when you need it, that's it! Like after 2 weeks of strict dieting in a diet you intend to continue for months.

Watch Lyle McDonald's podcasts on metabolic adaptation to fatloss and you'll get a better understanding of what I'm trying to say.

Your chest is too big for the rest of your body.

Stop doing isolation exercises for your pecs. Cut down on bench presses.

Do more of everything else instead.

It's just fat on his chest, I have the same. Trust me it's pretty damn hard to build a chest that looks "big" which is mostly muscle. His just got stubborn fat on his chest

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel

Yeah I agree I isolated a lot at start but i have noticed its also due to androgen receptors. If yoy see my before and after you can see my arms and back grew so it looks less dispripropriate. Went from doing bench 3x a week to 1x a week now
It's just fat on his chest, I have the same. Trust me it's pretty damn hard to build a chest that looks "big" which is mostly muscle. His just got stubborn fat on his chest
I have feeling I have fat + lots of muscle due to good chest genetics and dont forget I have a big ribcage

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Yeah I agree I isolated a lot at start but i have noticed its also due to androgen receptors. If yoy see my before and after you can see my arms and back grew so it looks less dispripropriate. Went from doing bench 3x a week to 1x a week now

I have feeling I have fat + lots of muscle due to good chest genetics and dont forget I have a big ribcage
Me too, but in both our cases we've never been shredded so I guess we'll find out in time. I also have really really mild gyno in below my right nipple. Doesn't affect my look at all cosmetically and doesn't look like I've gyno at all but there's still a very small gland there. Hoping that won't become a problem as I cut down.

When will you accept it's over?

YOU WILL BE A VIRGIN UNTIL YOU PUT A BULLET IN YOUR SKULL.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Me too, but in both our cases we've never been shredded so I guess we'll find out in time. I also have really really mild gyno in below my right nipple. Doesn't affect my look at all cosmetically and doesn't look like I've gyno at all but there's still a very small gland there. Hoping that won't become a problem as I cut down.

Roids or soy? Both can cause gyno.

EDIT: finasteride also

Obsessing over bench press numbers is a common theme among beginner gymcels.

Last edited:
Not enough. Get vitamin C with bioflavonoids supplements. And tazarotene to tighten your skin. I AM SRS.
For under-eyes, vitamin E and caffeine will help.
Buddy boyo I believe you will ascend.
Thanks for the tip.

Just train back ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeiGun and androidcel