Deusmaximus

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
no roids for his face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5292
he ascended with a gym girl. but hes balding tho shouldnt even have considered hopping on some tren jfl

His lifting stats are still novice and it barely looks like he lifts. How can people juice and still look that bad?

• Hmm...
idk what to say about his results

His lifting stats are still novice and it barely looks like he lifts. How can people juice and still look that bad?
Yes, but still i dont think its possible to look like this after 1 year of training natty.

Bildschirmfoto 2020 12 22 um 133140

• +1
in before people say he had shit results
he is 6'3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*., Deleted member 9090 and Mouthbreath
at that height with that size he will have auto respect from all men, although his strength is nothing too special for a roider

but regarding girls, its too much, lost all jb appeal, skin looks like shit

• Hmm...
but regarding girls, its too much, lost all jb appeal, skin looks like shit

He never had any jb appeal. He was a fat pig. Considering what his starting point was, his transformation is great.
Bildschirmfoto 2020 12 22 um 133650

Looks pretty good. Excessive stack for my taste but w/e.
Skinny fat faggots itt thinking that anyone lifting is supposed to look like jeff seid jfl

Yes, but still i dont think its possible to look like this after 1 year of training natty.

View attachment 884277
JFL, the fuck are you on about?

Another person with either shitty genetics and/or lack of discipline and/or low iq to create an optimal plan for himself.

Sure, those shoulders might be harder to get natty, but the rest is achievable. Keep in mind that pic is mid tren blast, so it is gonna pop more.

Last edited:
Even this fat retard has a gf JFL Still kinda dumb to roid before you even have any lifting experience even if you're tallfag with shit frame.

just be white nt and tall theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
just woeful muscle and strength genetics
im the same height and have much bigger traps, chest, shoulders than him at 10kg lighter. stronger than him too, obviously natty
he does wrist/bone mog me to oblivion tho, which makes the strength differential even more weird.