2 15yo Argentinian JBs I met on omegle called me hot

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
they're both 15

@6ft5manlet They looked kinda tanned latina tbh Not the stereotypical white-passing Italian-faced foids you talked to me about

They were decent looking too, like around 6.5/10 Still have their private IGs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Gunna, sytyl and 2 others
I FUCKED YO MOMMA

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 5189
I'm almost 25, they're both 15. Checked the laws, 15 is legal in Argentina :feelswhat:

@6ft5manlet They looked kinda tanned latina tbh Not the stereotypical white-passing Italian-faced foids you talked to me about

They were decent looking too, like around 6.5/10 Still have their private IGs
I didn't see anything bro do what you gotta do 👨‍🦼

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna
top tip : ur not

fbi-agent-using-computer-in-office-picture-id1171266229

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Idk man studyhacks isn't that attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 9344, BigBoy and 6 others
Why tf did u give ur pics to @sytyl of all people jfl @ u retard he legit has doxxed people

anyway no surprise u got matched from Obese goblinas with the amount of frauding u do
Daily reminder you have still no idea of what I actually look like since @sytyl is the only person who I've leaked my face to.

No point in frauding on dating apps if I'm gonna meet up with them anyway

And this is the obese goblina that I usually match with
Screenshot 20201203 211732 Badoo
Screenshot 20201206 175658 Badoo
Yes yes they're obese amirite :feelsuhh:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 7866
fine ok whatever
Daily reminder you have still no idea of what I actually look like since @sytyl is the only person who I've leaked my face to.

No point in frauding on dating apps if I'm gonna meet up with them anyway

And this is the obese goblina that I usually match with View attachment 855943View attachment 855944 Yes yes they're obese amirite :feelsuhh:
look at the first ones face

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
View attachment 855946
you'll get exposed one day or another
Exposed for what? Dude after all this hate I'm not just gonna make my face public. There's a reason I've only leaked my face to 1 person so far and in the future only 4-5 people will get to see me. Tons of autists on here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Downloadfile 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 9344, BigBoy and 2 others
Exposed for what? Dude after all this hate I'm not just gonna make my face public. There's a reason I've only leaked my face to 1 person so far and in the future only 4-5 people will get to see me. Tons of autists on here tbh
JFL

Post pics or gtfo

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3073, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
maybe frauded, whatever, hit if u can
Of course I'll hit it. I'd be dumb not to. I swear some of you autists on here only want 10/10 face'd Dutzen Kroes lmao makes no sense to me, I'm more into bodymaxxed foids as long as face is 4psl

you failed abortion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 9344, BigBoy and 4 others
DM pics

Also why are you using Tinder, you're gonna get low class whores only. And yeah those are brown.

• +1
DM pics

Also why are you using Tinder, you're gonna get low class whores only. And yeah those are brown.
What else should I be using?

Bales from the tasement.

hope ur better my nigger
תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪hug‬‏ | Novos memes, Memes, Stickers
Thanks, i'm doing alright, i'm much better than before, I mean compared to 2019 i'm physically healthier, and better off in a lot of ways, but emotionally i'd say i'm better off than I was in the last few months but, my sense of fulfillment or I suppose at least confidence in a solid future isn't the same as it used to be.

But hey, I guess they say looks are everything right? So as long as I just keep doing my cardio, and focusing on the new girl i'm with, I should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Gunna
I used to go on there when I was subhuman as fuck and they called me hot they were prob just Horny and desperate

• JFL
latinas being desperate?
Idk I’m just speaking from my experience. I literally looked like dog shit I was bloated as fuck and weighed 200 pounds, before I started looksmaxxing. They said I was hot. Of course they said my former Manlet friend with good body was hotter. He used to get all the Iois bc he had a near Chadelite face. It’s funny bc I mog the shit out of him now. I started looksmaxxing, and im pretty sure he hopped on juice. He got super huge in the last year while maintaining like 10% body fat and now he’s balding at 17 and has horrible acne. His dad is fully bald, so it makes sense, but I suspect he hopped on juice even though he denies it.

• JFL