2 IRRESISTIBLE Manipulation + Power Tactics šŸ˜ˆ

Rochefort6

Rochefort6

Banned
Deceit, manipulation and dominance will take you far, but itā€™s not something that you can outright tell people, they simply donā€™t want to believe or hear it.

With the two below tricks, I went from being super broke and poor, to being the richest and most stable of my friend circles. Iā€™m not filthy rich, but I have 6 months worth of savings and emergency money backed up, which Iā€™m finding out is super rare for someone my age.

1. A simple trick I use on a daily basis. Neural Linguistics. When talking to someone, start mimicking their hand placement and tone of their voice. After 10ish minutes, stop copying them and cross your hands, legs or whatever. If they start copying you, then they are fully intent and willing to do what you say.

As for a slight favour, lead that favour into the bigger thing you want. I usually do this at the persons work space or while eating. I will usually ask them to hand me a pen, then cross my arms. If they hand me the pen and cross their arms, they will usually do whatever I ask of them next, within reason.

2. Another one that has made me the local hero more than once. Find something people use on a daily basis and hide it every once in a while. Someoneā€™s favorite pen, misplace a file on a hard drive, something along those lines.

Wait for people to start panicking and come save the day. Usually, if the target was obsessed with a pen, and always goes in a storage space, I will toss their pen there.

Then ā€œtake it upon myselfā€ to clean the area and find the pen. I have done this with lots of random stuff and it amazes me how quickly people look to you for advice or help. Do it a few times and people start looking at you with leadership eyes.

Also, using fear tactics and manipulation or extortion has saved me countless times, gotten me giant opportunities for work, and set a tone that Iā€™m not to be messed with. The reputation carries and people tend to love that. Especially the higher the social ladder you climb.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MEMPSK, blackckatt, amorfati and 35 others
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Rochefort6
No manipulation for face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, ugly_dog, SOS-Sonic and 20 others
That hiding shit I'm gonna use for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Bitch and Rochefort6
Dark triad bad boy

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
Everyone who has done any reading on nlp or self improvement bs knows about 'mirroring' and will notice it right away and think you're a dork

Also imagine how aspie hiding people's stuff and then pretending to find it is. I'd break your jaw if you hid any of my stuff. Overall shit advice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt, f0rmless, Patient A and 22 others
Just gaslight bro, if I want something from someone I purposely get pissed off at something they do and later ask them to give me what I want, theyā€™ll think our relationship will be shaky and wonā€™t want to piss me off so Iā€™ll get what I want

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Nice

• +1
Just gaslight bro, if I want something from someone I purposely get pissed off at something they do and later ask them to give me what I want, theyā€™ll think our relationship will be shaky and wonā€™t want to piss me off so Iā€™ll get what I want
Aka having a tantrum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, toolateforme, PYT and 5 others
Not really, getting pissed at someone doesnā€™t mean a tantrum
Yh i misread, din realise you meant you ask for something a while after getting pissed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
How do you use extortion and intimidation in the workplace though? They just write you up for that these days

This stuff is usually bullshit but I gotta admit your advice is legit.

• +1
Everyone who has done any reading on nlp or self improvement bs knows about 'mirroring' and will notice it right away and think you're a dork

Also imagine how aspie hiding people's stuff and then pretending to find it is. I'd break your jaw if you hid any of my stuff. Overall shit advice.
Lol

Being irritable isnā€™t a good long term strategy. Easy target to manipulate and you look like a bitch with the little control you have over your emotional responses. Just look how pathetic @Captain_Collagen looks with his response for example.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Acnno and Vidyacoper
That's not gaslighting, that's having a tantrum, which is emotional manipulation but of the lowest, least effective kind. It fosters resentment and usually also makes the other party lose respect for you.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Rochefort6
That's not gaslighting, that's having a tantrum, which is emotional manipulation but of the lowest, least effective kind. It fosters resentment and usually also makes the other party lose respect for you.
I could agree with this.

I am glad you are in my ignored list so I dont waste time reading

• +1
Reactions: shortretrudedchin
Being irritable isnā€™t a good long term strategy. Easy target to manipulate and you look like a bitch with the little control you have over your emotional responses. Just look how pathetic @Captain_Collagen looks with his response for example.

Cope keep hiding peoples pens lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Acnno, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
giphy.gif

imagine going through life like this, jfl at your existence OP

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Ocelot and AbandonShip
Also, using fear tactics and manipulation or extortion has saved me countless times, gotten me giant opportunities for work, and set a tone that Iā€™m not to be messed with. The reputation carries and people tend to love that. Especially the higher the social ladder you climb.
could u go further in depth in regards to this

Imagine being so beta/tryhard that you have to be manipulative and deceitful in order to be accepted as a leader

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and PYT
Imagine being so beta/tryhard that you have to be manipulative and deceitful in order to be accepted as a leader
Imagine leaving the basement. I know, scary.

Imagine leaving the basement. I know, scary.
Imagine making baseless assumptions about people you don't know.
If you need manipulation to even be respected you won't go far in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and PYT
The fuck is this shit? Remind me why youā€™re here again OP?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Julius
Bro, did you really just believe this kind of message from a guy on an incel forum? XD
he hasnt said anything wrong. ive actually used some of the stuff mentioned in the thread in the past (intentionally hiding things from people and pretending to have found it for them to make them like u more)

he hasnt said anything wrong. ive actually used some of the stuff mentioned in the thread in the past (intentionally hiding things from people and pretending to have found it for them to make them like u more)
learning manipulation skills from guy on incel forum is pretty useless tbh its something you are born with imo eiter you are good at manipulating people by default or you are just average person and most of these tatics wont give u shit

• +1
Reactions: karbo, PYT and Vidyacoper
learning manipulation skills from guy on incel forum is pretty useless tbh its something you are born with imo eiter you are good at manipulating people by default or you are just average person and most of these tatics wont give u shit
wym if he tells me something thats smart and useful i could use it
all i asked was for him to explain what kind of extortion he was talking about lol

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
wym if he tells me something thats smart and useful i could use it
all i asked was for him to explain what kind of extortion he was talking about lol
he is talking bullshit in every his thread, its all about looksmaxxing to chad or tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution
LMFAOOO gonna start doing this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
All the great leaders have done this to an extent.

• Woah
Reactions: Julius
Nice, Thank you!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Muneeb and Deleted member 4797
Low iq . Life is not suppose to be this technical and paranoia.

just live

This is great, i need to machiavellianistmaxx.

People realize this is from a radioTTS thread right?

skip to 2:52

5BB706E4 19F2 4A89 8296 5961D31CEFF8
9B7A31C9 D889 4328 8A4A 0CBB1F21971B

JFL either OP is the narcy who submitted this edgy story or he just stole this from the submitter and passed it off as his own on here :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and Xulane
What is radioTTS about?
Itā€™s just askreddit content in the form of videos. The guy takes threads from Reddit subs and reads them using text to speech and overly dramatic music. Itā€™s not anything new, but I watch it time to time to relax.

• +1
Reactions: Xulane
Deceit, manipulation and dominance will take you far, but itā€™s not something that you can outright tell people, they simply donā€™t want to believe or hear it.

With the two below tricks, I went from being super broke and poor, to being the richest and most stable of my friend circles. Iā€™m not filthy rich, but I have 6 months worth of savings and emergency money backed up, which Iā€™m finding out is super rare for someone my age.

1. A simple trick I use on a daily basis. Neural Linguistics. When talking to someone, start mimicking their hand placement and tone of their voice. After 10ish minutes, stop copying them and cross your hands, legs or whatever. If they start copying you, then they are fully intent and willing to do what you say.

As for a slight favour, lead that favour into the bigger thing you want. I usually do this at the persons work space or while eating. I will usually ask them to hand me a pen, then cross my arms. If they hand me the pen and cross their arms, they will usually do whatever I ask of them next, within reason.

2. Another one that has made me the local hero more than once. Find something people use on a daily basis and hide it every once in a while. Someoneā€™s favorite pen, misplace a file on a hard drive, something along those lines.

Wait for people to start panicking and come save the day. Usually, if the target was obsessed with a pen, and always goes in a storage space, I will toss their pen there.

Then ā€œtake it upon myselfā€ to clean the area and find the pen. I have done this with lots of random stuff and it amazes me how quickly people look to you for advice or help. Do it a few times and people start looking at you with leadership eyes.

need more of this shit

Major of those bs is mad for GL people, try to apply your advice with that :

360_F_109340799_CQVEvRv9rYhC1hmwnD4PAWtYjAmbCN8E.jpg