2 ways to get more respected in society as an ugly male

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
This is mainly made for truecels that can’t afford surgery yet. Of course you won’t get to date with the stacy from your school with this,but it will make you seen more as a human in society,despite you are ugly. It can also help average/slightly above average guys ascend a little more too.

1. Smellmaxx: Smell is the main thing that may save subhumans. It’s been proven already a hundred of times that if you smell nice,females respect you more and may even get turned on. They even said it themselves that smell is super important.

2. Dress nice/elegant: It will make you look betabuxxed and intelligent which will give you a few points. Rich looking people always get more attention and respect,even tough they may be ugly.

Good luck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Texancel, Frontal, mojopin and 5 others
What is it with normies and smell? I dont detect any smell on 99% of people and the 1% is curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, ElliotRodgerJr, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 5 others
spoken by a nigga whos never had a craniofacial deformity "from your school" give it a few years you wont be looking on this site

This won't do shit for any ugly man and you know it

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, mojopin, SikKunt and 3 others
Legit af when I dress nice I feel my number of IOIs double

from 0 to 0, you dumb cunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Texancel, samm735, mojopin and 1 other person
Legit af when I dress nice I feel my number of IOIs double

from 0 to 0, you dumb cunt
I didn’t mention that you should get to have sex with my methods. They just make you kinda more respected around people

1. Take a shower
  2. Get a haircut

sweaty :)

• +1
Reactions: Texancel, Stingray, SikKunt and 2 others
Why the fuck isn’t number 1 looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Why the fuck isn’t number 1 looksmax?
You can’t looksmax properly if you haven’t got the money.
This was made for people that aren’t rich enough yet to get surgery

1. Take a shower
  2. Get a haircut
sweaty :)

> /s

x4uKmij.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Frontal
Masive cope you're a Chad
Yeah ik but I feel like it undermines my shitposts and I get PMed by low T curries (@Extra Chromosome) asking me to stop bragging if I mention it

Yeah ik but I feel like it undermines my shitposts and I get PMed by low T curries (@Extra Chromosome) asking me to stop bragging if I mention it
Start a slayers.me forum

• +1
Reactions: Frontal and Deleted member 656
You can’t looksmax properly if you haven’t got the money.
This was made for people that aren’t rich enough yet to get surgery
Maintaining hair, skin, posture, and weight are all very easy and cheap ways to be respected by others. Now you won’t get much female attraction if you’re truly ugly but you will be respected.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: samm735, kobecel and fobos
  1. Be attractive
  2. Don't be unattractive

Maintaining hair, skin, posture, and weight are all very easy and cheap ways to be respected by others.
These are based.
I just wanted to add more methods despite these

• +1
Reactions: Bennett
1. be tall

2. be white

• +1
Reactions: Frontal
This is mainly made for truecels that can’t afford surgery yet. Of course you won’t get to date with the stacy from your school with this,but it will make you seen more as a human in society,despite you are ugly. It can also help average/slightly above average guys ascend a little more too.

1. Smellmaxx: Smell is the main thing that may save subhumans. It’s been proven already a hundred of times that if you smell nice,females respect you more and may even get turned on. They even said it themselves that smell is super important.

2. Dress nice/elegant: It will make you look betabuxxed and intelligent which will give you a few points. Rich looking people always get more attention and respect,even tough they may be ugly.

Good luck
Smell maxxing when ugly will disintegrate your confidence when you begin to think girls think you're trying hard but still ugly, and you begin to think they think you're ugly (which is probably accurate).

Then you're left with the smell of your cologne, your ugly face and your dark thoughts.

actual ways to get more respect as an ugly male:
  1. be violent
  2. be rich

you can smell like youve just been raped by paco rabanne for all the good it will do you.

Literal reddit tier advice.

Neck yourself OP

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
having a big dick could help with respect from males and females

HAHAHAH, I use this forever.