2 weeks into a cut

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I have lost 1lbs of fat I think. I have gained strength. I have lost fat.

I hope in another 3 weeks (5 week cut then a break) I'll drop 2lbs of fat and gain muscle. I am not good at gauging fat loss because I am not nor have I really been obese.

I use markers tbh. I just want a 6 pack and striations on my chest and legs. This should be visible with another 3 weeks of cutting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
how much in total?
Idk bro. Im just trying to lean out. Im hovering at around 175lbs at 6'3. Zyzzreincarnate has the same height and bw but much leaner and much better bone structure

Idk bro. Im just trying to lean out. Im hovering at around 175lbs at 6'3. Zyzzreincarnate has the same height and bw but much leaner and much better bone structure
just asking cause if you lost 1lb in 2 weeks youre doing it very wrong

I lost 7-8kg in 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
just asking cause if you lost 1lb in 2 weeks youre doing it very wrong

I lost 7-8kg in 2 weeks
Yeah i get you bro. I feel hungry all the time. I also like to eat. I am probably on around 2000-2400 calories a day at the moment.

Yeah i get you bro. I feel hungry all the time. I also like to eat. I am probably on around 2000-2400 calories a day at the moment.
Man thats a weird cut youre doing

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Man thats a weird cut youre doing

I kind of look like this right now but worse frame

Weird picture to have on your computer
It is a picture of a white boi.
Of course the BBC will save it on his homework folder.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
That's what I look like but with fat on my legs. I have 10 more pounds to lose
Nice high estrogenic fat distribution, you should just have your legs squashed by a bulldozer idiot

Do a recomposition
That takes too long and just one mistake can throw you off. It's better to lose 1-1.5 pounds per week. You will still gain some muscle doing that.

I have lost 1lbs of fat I think. I have gained strength. I have lost fat.

I hope in another 3 weeks (5 week cut then a break) I'll drop 2lbs of fat and gain muscle. I am not good at gauging fat loss because I am not nor have I really been obese.

I use markers tbh. I just want a 6 pack and striations on my chest and legs. This should be visible with another 3 weeks of cutting.
Not bloatmaxxing? gtfo

Attachments

• V6FejJj.jpg
    V6FejJj.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 11