2 years brutal transformation of e-boy selebgram, from bloated ass frog kungfu hustle villains to e-boy slayer (GTFIH)

lemonacid

lemonacid

? :feelsmage: ?

where's my rope

k

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Dog face, Mateusz74, goat2x and 1 other person
Good features to start with.
All he had to do was getting haircut, losing bloat and tanning.

• +1
Reactions: zeno and PubertyMaxxer
looks like a frog

• +1
Reactions: Dog face and SpearOfOrion
Good features to start with.
All he had to do was getting haircut, losing bloat and tanning.

Like I said before when this was posted, where? No one saw the good features before. His only good feature was his eye color. If he wouldnt have had such a good transformation and looked like a pretty boy at the end, those lips would have been disgusting and people would have told him to get lip reduction, but since he turned out fine it's a positive. Tell me all his good features in the b4 please

what did he do?

Like I said before when this was posted, where? No one saw the good features before. His only good feature was his eye color. If he wouldnt have had such a good transformation and looked like a pretty boy at the end, those lips would have been disgusting and people would have told him to get lip reduction, but since he turned out fine it's a positive. Tell me all his good features in the b4 please
Good NW0 hair, good straight and thick eyebrows, good eye area (wide pfl, ipd, pct), unique eye color, good facial width, compact midface, square chin.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and PubertyMaxxer
His nose is different :unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, zeno, Chadelite and 8 others

lol if his before was posted here everyone would call it subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Whe need more before pic of him when he was fat.

chin too small and round, lower third wider than middle third, no cheekbones at all, puffy cheeks, reddish skin, bulbous nose
ropemaxx asap It never began

jfl the delusion is real in this forum
muh chad never comes out bad in selfies, muh if you look bad in selfies you're just ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and ijolly197
REMINDER HE HAD A GOOD BASE THAT WOULDNT WORK FOR MOST OF US HERE

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and PubertyMaxxer
He also grew hair out and used castoroil for eyebrows

REMINDER HE HAD A GOOD BASE THAT WOULDNT WORK FOR MOST OF US HERE
reminder that you're saying that just because he's already ascended and you saw the pics, if he posted the before in ratings people would've told him to reincarnationmaxx, stop being delusional
if you didn't see the after pics beforehand you wouldn't have noticed he has a good base in a million years
stop the delusion

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Chadelite and GoMadAndSTFU
what did he do?
He said he did “salad and gym”
reminder that you're saying that just because he's already ascended and you saw the pics, if he posted the before in ratings people would've told him to reincarnationmaxx, stop being delusional
if you didn't see the after pics beforehand you wouldn't have noticed he has a good base in a million years
stop the delusion
No dumbass everyone here would’ve told him to lose weight before trying to get opinions on how to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Exactly, but everytime I see someone post his results here they say: uhh duuuude he had guud features befure!!!! like mf, where are these good features at

No dumbass everyone here would’ve told him to lose weight before trying to get opinions on how to looksmax
he looks subhuman in the after bro stop it, he literally looked like the typical fatboy with gyno that stays all day in a basement playing yugioh after school, no good base to be seen here
his lower third looked visibly wider than his midface, everyone would've just told him to get zygo implants and double jaw surgery or rope

stop the delusion
Reminder that everyone on here would tell him to lose fat first. Also reminder that when @LondonVille was posting his pics where he looked like fat subhuman most of people including me told him that he has good eye area and probably good bones and he needs to lose fat to ascend.
Also reminder that you are greycel and probably u have problem with recognizing good features and u look at face as overall not studying certain features.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and RichardSpencel
Reminder that everyone on here would tell him to lose fat first. Also reminder that when @LondonVille was posting his pics where he looked like fat subhuman most of people including me told him that he has good eye area and probably good bones and he needs to lose fat to ascend.
Also reminder that you are greycel and probably u have problem with recognizing good features and u look at face as overall not studying certain features.
"probably good bones"
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I SEE NO BONES JUST A FLAT PANCAKE LOOKING FACE
also jfl at mentioning i'm a greycel as if it helps your retarded argument in any way
still waiting to see muh good features and bones you keep mentioning

"probably good bones"
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I SEE NO BONES JUST A FLAT PANCAKE LOOKING FACE
also jfl at mentioning i'm a greycel as if it helps your retarded argument in any way
still waiting to see muh good features and bones you keep mentioning
Good NW0 hair, good straight and thick eyebrows, good eye area (wide pfl, ipd, pct), unique eye color, good facial width, compact midface, square chin.

This, i said above. Also i told to many users that they have good/decent base. Dont mind me if i say u have terrible base because you have long midface caused by real facial lenght (not this caused by lack of IPD, i will make thread on this, about different types of "long midface) or you are recessed and asymmetrical as fuck.

Good eye area is enough to make face. If you dont see his good eye area in before then there is no point of discussing with you anymore. Good shape, good orbitals, good pfl, ipd and color is visible clearly.

• +1
Reactions: lemonacid and Deleted member 2748
This, i said above. Also i told to many users that they have good/decent base. Dont mind me if i say u have terrible base because you have long midface caused by real facial lenght (not this caused by lack of IPD, i will make thread on this, about different types of "long midface) or you are recessed and asymmetrical as fuck.

Good eye area is enough to make face. If you dont see his good eye area in before then there is no point of discussing with you anymore. Good shape, good orbitals, good pfl, ipd and color is visible clearly.
fair enough ngl, i'm out
you win

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
fair enough ngl, i'm out
you win
No problem bro.
Didnt want to fight at all, its always good to discuss. Have a good day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
BRUH HE HAD AN INSANE PUBERTY

PSL 7+ now