2 years transformation

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
Hello

So this is how much i changed in 2 years. I know it's not great but it is much better than what i was before imo. Before i was 105 kg at 5'10. After i'm at 76kg. 22 yrs old. Also, my eyes don't look that dead and droopy in real life i swear lol.
IMG 20190831 WA0084
Screenshot 20190831 212730 Video Player
20190902 001454
20190902 001747

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted member 4562, EverythingMaxxer and 13 others
Nice bro way better than before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
Being fat your bad saved your bad fwhr. Not trying to be a dick though. You definetly increased your PSL and improved your chances with women.
gj bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Mansnob and Deleted member 2788
Being fat your bad saved your bad fwhr. Not trying to be a dick though. You definetly increased your PSL and improved your chances with women.
gj bro.
Thanks man ;). My life improved a lot since i changed. With women and socially in general. Is there anything you think i can improve? I was thinking about starting minoxidil to grow a beard. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2205
Thanks man ;). My life improved a lot since i changed. With women and socially in general. Is there anything you think i can improve? I was thinking about starting minoxidil to grow a beard. What do you think?
I think you're basically done naturally looksmaxxing tbh. You can try to grow a beard if you want though. Long faces look better with beards as opposed to compact ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Minor works really well you just need to regularly wash and moisturize your face or your skin will go to shit

• +1
I think you're basically done naturally looksmaxxing tbh. You can try to grow a beard if you want though. Long faces look better with beards as opposed to compact ones.
Minor works really well you just need to regularly wash and moisturize your face or your skin will go to shit
I'll start minox then. Yeah i already have a skincare routine. I'll keep washing and moisturizing while using minox. It will probably cause bloated face and some acne during the process but whatever. Thank you!

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2205
I'll start minox then. Yeah i already have a skincare routine. I'll keep washing and moisturizing while using minox. It will probably cause bloated face and some acne during the process but whatever. Thank you!
Yea I think it contributes to my bloat lately. I'm stopping it for a month and seeing what changes so I know for sure
Yea I think it contributes to my bloat lately. I'm stopping it for a month and seeing what changes so I know for sure
But also bloat affects me more than anyone because my facial bones are small and I need minimal bloat to make them pop

Don't do minox destroys your collagen beard isn't worth the collagen damage

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Did you workout+low calorie diet?

huge improvement

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 2788
Good job bro.

• +1
  • +1
Very good job brother

• +1
gj bro.

his fwhr looks bad but when you measure it you get approx 1.9 and 1.9-2.2 is ideal

What is your diet?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
zyzz tier ascension, huge improvements love to see it